Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,762 members, 7,806,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Minister Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Minister Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase (27959 Views)

FG approves Tax Reduction For Telecom Firms / FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase / NCC Suspends Data Price Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by alsudaes1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
Kupaskeybaba:
dis government are clueless, brainless shameless, heartless and above all very useless

God spare our lives beyond 2019. . .

I will play my part, God willing!
Re: Minister Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by yatty4emmanuel(m): 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
without stress in going through this lengthy write up may I say that,may God punish all those ministers who supported data state increase without considering the poor populace. what are these fools taking us for,I pray a day should come when Nigeria youths will stand on the open not on media anymore & scrutinize these useless,focuseless, & greedy leaders testicles without hesitation,fear or favour.I pray for the revolution era to come.may I use this medium to say that the military has failed in her responsibilities, the air force, navy & soldiers,they are supposed to be the principal organization in check balancing a country's abnormalities,but in Nigeria, reverse is the case.we rather have a corrupt & dubious, carnibalistic expanded duodenal humans.other wise,is the present situation in the country not enough reason for the military to take over,failures & blabbers,that's what you all are.
Re: Minister Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by yatty4emmanuel(m): 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
;Dwithout stress in going through this lengthy write up may I say that,may God punish all those ministers who supported data state increase without considering the poor populace. what are these fools taking us for,I pray a day should come when Nigeria youths will stand on the open not on media anymore & scrutinize these useless,focuseless, & greedy leaders testicles without hesitation,fear or favour.I pray for the revolution era to come.may I use this medium to say that the military has failed in her responsibilities, the air force, navy & soldiers,they are supposed to be the principal organization in check balancing a country's abnormalities,but in Nigeria, reverse is the case.we rather have a corrupt & dubious, carnibalistic expanded duodenal humans.other wise,is the present situation in the country not enough reason for the military to take over,failures & blabbers,that's what you all are.
Re: Minister Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by logicab: 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
yatty4emmanuel:
...is the present situation in the country not enough reason for the military to take over
...and who brought us to this situation in the first place?
Re: Minister Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase by yatty4emmanuel(m): 9:00am On Dec 08, 2016
...is the present situation in the country not enough reason for the military to take over

and who brought us to this situation in the first place?

that's isn't my headache on who? or when,how?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? / Facebook To Delete Your Synced Photos By July 7th - See Why / How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.