Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) (26664 Views)

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands / Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by XmasGoat4sale: 11:27am On Dec 07, 2016
God bless him.

I sell goats....
Merry Christmas.
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 07, 2016
jonhemma11:
As shared by Arinze.....

'It is Good to be Good.

As a Passerby this morning along Capital City Secondary School road,Awka while driving to work, I saw a little boy crying profusely while his Mother walks helplessly along with him, I had to slow down and asked what the problem is?

The mother answered that her son was driven away from school due to tuitions and was not allowed to sit for exam this morning.

Behold, I was moved to tears and drove them in my car to the School where i managed to sort out the issue of payment and at the same time was inspired to cater for the Boy's academics till he enters University.

The School authority were astonished by such gesture of a passerby like me .

Such inspirations of doing good to people is normal to my lifestyle, these are one of the qualities I inculcated from Ohamadike.

The pictures are that of me and the boy with the mother, and the Teacher.

Really it is Good doing Good'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/a-man-picked-boy-sent-out-of-school-in.html?m=1
You are a rare gem and God will bless you abundantly.

Please when next you visit that family endeavour to give the boy's mother a lecture on the importance of family planning and giving birth to the number of children she can adequately cater for, because I can see from the pictures that she has another little child.

It is not a crime if she has only one child. I wonder what would have become of the child if you didn't come into the picture. I won't be surprised to find out she is a mother of four or five kids.

1 Like

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by IamISRAEL(m): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=balanceofterror1 post=51704937][/quote] what's wrong with this one, you wan cry?
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by mccaybroewn(m): 11:39am On Dec 07, 2016
jonhemma11:
As shared by Arinze.....

'It is Good to be Good.

As a Passerby this morning along Capital City Secondary School road,Awka while driving to work, I saw a little boy crying profusely while his Mother walks helplessly along with him, I had to slow down and asked what the problem is?

The mother answered that her son was driven away from school due to tuitions and was not allowed to sit for exam this morning.

Behold, I was moved to tears and drove them in my car to the School where i managed to sort out the issue of payment and at the same time was inspired to cater for the Boy's academics till he enters University.

The School authority were astonished by such gesture of a passerby like me .

Such inspirations of doing good to people is normal to my lifestyle, these are one of the qualities I inculcated from Ohamadike.

The pictures are that of me and the boy with the mother, and the Teacher.

Really it is Good doing Good'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/a-man-picked-boy-sent-out-of-school-in.html?m=1

APGA people and Ohamadike people una too much joor!!!
NDI araa!! Why showcasing it to the whole world,?
Oh!! I guess it's for the Anambra Central Senatorial really, re-run elections.
Una don fail be that.
Gerrarahia mehn!!!! (In Francis Odega's voice)
In other words sii ebe a bua mehn!
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Akan(m): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2016
Self exaltation has reduced the magnitude of your good deed.
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by ddaammyy(f): 11:44am On Dec 07, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
rubbish just a little gesture u are showing the world
bros u that grew from 2k in 2006 to 1.5 billion in 2016 what have u done for humanity? #nooffensepls
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by JesusmyGod1: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2016
ddaammyy:
bros u that grew from 2k in 2006 to 1.5 billion in 2016 what have u done for humanity? #nooffensepls
what can I Do for u honey? pm me
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Guyman02: 11:50am On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
Nice qesture.

But does it really needs Publication and show-off??

Hediot without occur, who you epp in your life?
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Originalsly: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
Nice qesture.

If he were running for office it would be publication to show off...as see?...I am a generous and compassionate guy... vote for me. In this case I believe it's publication for inspiration.. to encourage others who can afford it... to reach out and help others to improve their lives. We don't usually do this... then we wonder why all these small small illiterate boys be robbing us instead of going to school.

1 Like

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by OsuGanja(m): 11:53am On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
Nice qesture.

He probably just wanted to pass a msg... And I got it
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by ddaammyy(f): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
what can I Do for u honey? pm me
nothing dear smiley am content grin do for those who need it like many others who are like this little boy smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by JesusmyGod1: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
ddaammyy:
nothing dear smiley am content grin do for those who need it like many others who are like this little boy smiley
pls honey, just want to know u more
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by stevenchiil(m): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
ur stupidity no get part 2 which act of kindness have u shown in ur miserable life
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Ourboss: 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
You need prayer
JesusmyGod1:
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Skymiyke(f): 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
Nice qesture.

Ur actually evrywhere,u don take over Introvert n Lady-F
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by biggy26: 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
Dereformer:
Man God will bless you beyond your imaginations.

A lot of tithe payers may have seen the boy crying without stoping to even ask what was wrong.

A lot of pastors may have seen the boy crying without stoping to even ask what was wrong.

A lot of imams may have seen the boy crying without stoping to even ask what was wrong.

This reminds me of the story of the good samaritan.

In deed, we will be surprise at those God will have mercy on.

Why not forget about the 'a lot...' that would not have stopped and thank God for d one that stopped?
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by adanny01(m): 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
May God provide for you so you can provide for the boy! Amen.
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Longcucumber(m): 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
Nice qesture.

yes and to motivate people like you.
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by ultimateyankee: 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
ajokebelle:
God bless you.
I know some people will start saying why did he have to put it on social media, ............... if you do yours, dont put it online.

Boss man seconded
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by fkdmods: 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
JesusmyGod1:

And that is not even the worst part. He "picked" him of the streets to "help" him without doing any kind of background check. Do you realize how dangerous that is?
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by xpensivepearl(f): 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
Yes it needs!
herzern1:
Nice qesture.

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by macmoyor(m): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
Nice qesture.

Shut up your mouth you dumb.
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Baroba(m): 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
what a kind hearted fellow, am definitely inspired..God bless the man / woman that helps the child..
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
JesusmyGod1:

If its so little go and do it.
Ure probably one of those who spends their entire earnings on one dumbshit pastor
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
fkdmods:

And that is not even the worst part. He "picked" him of the streets to "help" him without doing any kind of background check. Do you realize how dangerous that is?

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by fkdmods: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=Babzilla post=51716792][/quote]

That's what an ignorant person would say. Donating to charity is one thing, but taking in someone you don't know for whatever reason is nothing but idiotic. You guys just allow your stomachs to do the thinking for you. Smh.
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by cricifixo: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
The publication is to motivate you and me to do same
herzern1:
Nice qesture.

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by YaksonFCA(m): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nice one
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
fkdmods:

That's what an ignorant person would say. Donating to charity is one thing, but taking in someone you don't know for whatever reason is nothing but idiotic. You guys just allow your stomachs to do the thinking for you. Smh.

Sue him or forever shut your piehole b!tćh

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Rubyventures: 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
fkdmods:

You don't really need to know someone to help them. He saw the boy was crying, he went to the school, that is enough confirmation. Should he go and trace the boys ancestors or what?
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by fkdmods: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
Rubyventures:

You don't really need to know someone to help them. He saw the boy was crying, he went to the school, that is enough confirmation. Should he go and trace the boys ancestors or what?

That's why I said their is nothing wrong with charity. But you can't take someone you don't know in. That's not normal people do.
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by fkdmods: 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
Babzilla:

Sue him or forever shut your piehole b!tćh

I've seen your posts before. They are filled with common sense albeit childish sometimes. I am shocked that you don't understand this. This is what happens when you stay too long in a f.ucked society. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNICAL Final Year Student Killed By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Where Can I Learn French? / Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.