Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Ultimate Cycler is back and in a grand style! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ultimate Cycler is back and in a grand style! (2002 Views)

Ultimate Cycler Coming Back Soonest In A Grand Style / Ultimate Cycler Finally Crashes. / Is There Any Spiritual Attachment To Ultimate Circler? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ultimate Cycler is back and in a grand style! by classictechbuzz: 7:26am On Dec 07, 2016
Good morning great people!

Ultimate Cycler phase 1 is finally live, though it's not stable. I don't know if it's due to the number of people trying to login or something else.

Well, the man promised that the phase 2, I mean the new one will be available latest tonight.

So get ready to gather some cool soft papers called Money.

If you are not yet a benefactor of this great opportunity, no fear you are not alone... you can do that right away by following the link in my signature, thanks.

Modified: Ultimate Cycler is up and running as am talking to you right now.... If you are yet to register, make hair while d sun shine....You can use the link on my signature to register.

Re: Ultimate Cycler is back and in a grand style! by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2016
This guy sounds genuine but I don't know if I can trust this enough to risk my money in it..

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Cycler is back and in a grand style! by vivvica(f): 7:36am On Dec 07, 2016
Well we are waiting .. Meanwhile to benefit from this wonderful .. P.m me
Re: Ultimate Cycler is back and in a grand style! by vivvica(f): 7:36am On Dec 07, 2016
Well we are waiting .. Meanwhile to benefit from this wonderful scheme. P.m me
Re: Ultimate Cycler is back and in a grand style! by classictechbuzz: 7:47am On Dec 07, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
This guy sounds genuine but I don't know if I can trust this enough to risk my money in it..
I know why you are still doubting, cuz someone very close to you is against the idea. Continue it's not a bad idea. But I made this same mistake early, my eyes opened when my next door neighbor who opened her own account b4 my eyes collected 100k. She opened during d weekend on one fateful Saturday morning, under 24hrs she received call to pay in I was laughing at her that her money is gone until when the person she paid to confirmed her and Lo and behold, they merged her with someone who also paid her immediately. Na so d girl opened a second account and guess what, b4 Wednesday of the week that proceeded she already have her complete money.... Me wey dey form smart boy, woke up immediately and delved in
Re: Ultimate Cycler is back and in a grand style! by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:01am On Dec 07, 2016
classictechbuzz:
I know why you are still doubting, cuz someone very close to you is against the idea. Continue it's not a bad idea. But I made this same mistake early, my eyes opened when my next door neighbor who opened her own account b4 my eyes collected 100k. She opened during d weekend on one fateful Saturday morning, under 24hrs she received call to pay in I was laughing at her that her money is gone until when the person she paid to confirmed her and Lo and behold, they merged her with someone who also paid her immediately. Na so d girl opened a second account and guess what, b4 Wednesday of the week that proceeded she already have her complete money.... Me wey dey form smart boy, woke up immediately and delved in

Lol OK brother, when the site comes back on let me know, will try it, how much can I start with? Anything like mmm?
Re: Ultimate Cycler is back and in a grand style! by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 07, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Lol OK brother, when the site comes back on let me know, will try it, how much can I start with? Anything like mmm?
you start with N12,500..
If you want me to register you in an active cycle , you know what to do
Re: Ultimate Cycler is back and in a grand style! by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:12am On Dec 07, 2016
BADNEAT:
you start with N12,500..

So if you register me in an active cycle my money goes to you?
Re: Ultimate Cycler is back and in a grand style! by classictechbuzz: 8:12am On Dec 07, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

it's not like mmm bro. You register and upgrade with 12500 and get 50k back cuz dey will merge you 4 people that will pay you 12500 each. You can check d site now, it's going normal
Re: Ultimate Cycler is back and in a grand style! by classictechbuzz: 8:14am On Dec 07, 2016
BADNEAT:
you start with N12,500..
Agbero, y are you so lazy like this U can't even create your own topic
Re: Ultimate Cycler is back and in a grand style! by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 07, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

So if you register me in an active cycle my money goes to you?
not to me ...one of my down lines probably ...I get downlines for my downlines...you must sure commitment by getting one for yourself though ...else don't bother
Re: Ultimate Cycler is back and in a grand style! by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:16am On Dec 07, 2016
BADNEAT:
not to me ...one of my down lines probably ...I get downlines for my downlines...you must sure commitment by getting one for yourself though ...else don't bother

I don't get the bolded
Re: Ultimate Cycler is back and in a grand style! by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 07, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

I don't get the bolded
you must be willing to get atleast one downline by yourself ...I can't just be registering people under you when you've not shown commitment by getting yourself atleast one downline ....do u now understand?
Re: Ultimate Cycler is back and in a grand style! by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2016
BADNEAT:
you must be willing to get atleast one downline by yourself ...I can't just be registering people under you when you've not shown commitment by getting yourself atleast one downline ....do u now understand?

Ok
Re: Ultimate Cycler is back and in a grand style! by classictechbuzz: 8:55am On Dec 07, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Ok
no mind this guy, when you want to register just follow the link in my signature. Getting a downline is not a problem
Re: Ultimate Cycler is back and in a grand style! by Teekrayne(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2016
God bless the OP.... However, for those who have registered with my train, fear not because UC is here to stay

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Cycler is back and in a grand style! by pillarmaria(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2016
But this post is not on his Facebook wall, so how did you get it?
Re: Ultimate Cycler is back and in a grand style! by kelvinsplinter(m): 10:25am On Dec 07, 2016
who wants to join #Team #Dusky's moving train wen d program kickoff should Call/Whatsapp him on 07053013596......Only serious people should contact him o. cuz he's really active in getting downlines, goodluck
Re: Ultimate Cycler is back and in a grand style! by Alfred234(m): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2016
I just checked his facebook page and i didn't see this post so how true is this?
Re: Ultimate Cycler is back and in a grand style! by classictechbuzz: 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
Alfred234:
I just checked his facebook page and i didn't see this post so how true is this?
sorry don't know how to share d link, cuz am using facebook lite. I can't find d message when I login using web browser. But it's authentic, d site started going immediately I saw this message on facebook
Re: Ultimate Cycler is back and in a grand style! by classictechbuzz: 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ultimate Cycler is back guys.... If you have not registered, follow the link on my signature to do it ASAP!
Re: Ultimate Cycler is back and in a grand style! by ikwerreguy: 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ultimate cycler is back! So happy and excited! If you are yet to join a team and you are looking for a supportive team chat me on +2347033638084.
Re: Ultimate Cycler is back and in a grand style! by kelvinsplinter(m): 12:00am On Dec 17, 2016
Hello guys Ultimate cycler has been launched now it's big and better with new web design and features and with a new upgrade of 1600 matrix for those who has been panicking its back now, you can now log in And there is a contest of $5500 don't miss out Ultimate cycler is back now and there is nomore going down for those who is not yet a member you better register quick you can join my team but we only need a serious team we have a whatapp/Facebook group for our teams choose a great signature No worries of whom to refer we always assist our downlines contact me on 08106381189 thank you. #teamLitto

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help Me Open A Perfect Money Account / Virtual Football League Cash(tutorials) / Invest In Lands And Properties–Real Estate: Lagos Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.