Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 (4689 Views)

Here Is 1 Mistake That Can Destroy A Man’s Life / This Beauty Is A Curse / ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by falconey(m): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2016
lwkm haha haha

happy birthday
Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by KINGinVAHALA: 8:13am On Dec 07, 2016
Maxi112:
emboldened. I won't reply you, I will pass grin

why not ask her to do the thanking herself, over taking is allowed grin

yeah, wish you all this best in your relationship....
lol, bro atleast you knew the endless list na, lot of them tried.

She will come do it herself later but soon, she is damn busy at work right now.

*Lips sealed!*
Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by Chikelue2000(m): 8:13am On Dec 07, 2016
makydebbie:
Happy birthday dear
Good morning dear

When is your birthday
Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by KINGinVAHALA: 8:14am On Dec 07, 2016
Kingsasian:
ok, I changed my number.
Ohhhh, you see, it isn't my fault bro. I will mention you in an isolated thread later.
Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by KINGinVAHALA: 8:15am On Dec 07, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Wetin they make you laff oga? lol
Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by beautiful232(f): 8:20am On Dec 07, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
[b]Another year has passed for you, sweetheart;
It's time to cut the cake and celebrate.
And once again, my love, I start to think
Of things about you I appreciate.

It’s your birthday,
but I’m the lucky man
who got to be with you for another year.
It’s your birthday, and the older you get,
the more wonderful you become.
It’s your birthday,
and I’m privileged to share the years with you.
It’s your birthday, and each year
I find the depth of my love for you growing.
It’s your birthday, and I look forward with joy
to each day knowing you
It’s your birthday, and I wonder how I got along
for all the birthdays I didn’t know you.
It’s your birthday, and it’s amazing
how easy and enjoyable it is to be know you each day.
It’s your birthday, and no matter what fate has in store for
us,
I know it will be a pleasure to spend life with you.
It’s your birthday, but I got the gift--
You in my life for another year.

Your birthday marks another year together;
Such happy times, I couldn’t ask for more,
Spending precious minutes, hours and days
With you, my love, whom I cherish and adore.
We’ve shared so much, we two, in love and friendship;
Each day our bond just seems to grow and grow.
I always want to be right next to you;
To be with you means more than you can know.
You’re always there for me with a loving smile;
I’m never happier than when I know you’re near.

It means so much to have you in my life;
Your loving care fills up my days with pleasure.
Your warm and giving nature helps create
Close, special times together that I treasure.
I live within a safe and steady world,
Because you love me unconditionally.
Your easygoing ways mean that I'm blessed
With peace and joy and blissful harmony.
To me your birthday is a precious day;

FROM THE DEEPEST PART OF MY HEART TO YOU MY LAWLESS BEAUTY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY![/b]

awwww, thanks so much my love...GOD bless you so much.....

1 Like

Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by KINGinVAHALA: 8:26am On Dec 07, 2016
beautiful232:

awwww, thanks so much my love...GOD bless you so much.....

Even when you re silent, your silence speaks louder than a microphone because your words comes with love, care and Whatnots.
Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by Kingsasian(m): 8:28am On Dec 07, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Ohhhh, you see, it isn't my fault bro.
I will mention you in an isolated thread later.
alright bro. Enjoy your day with your bae.
Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by KINGinVAHALA: 8:30am On Dec 07, 2016
Kingsasian:
alright bro. Enjoy your day with your bae.

Hehehehehe!
Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by falconey(m): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Wetin they make you laff oga? lol

the post funny me
...dingdang's
Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 07, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Even when you re silent, your silence speaks louder than a microphone because your words comes with love, care and Whatnots.
grin grin LOL

SPEAKINGS!!!

EASY OOO

Meanwhile. . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U. . .WULLNP

#YOLO
Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by beautiful232(f): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Thanks so much
Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by makydebbie(f): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2016
Chikelue2000:
Good morning dear

When is your birthday
June smiley
Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by beautiful232(f): 8:51am On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=KINGinVAHALA post=51705765]
lol, bro atleast you knew the endless list na, lot of them tried.

She will come do it herself later but soon, she is damn busy at work right now.

*Lips sealed!*[/quote

lol..Thanks guys...I'm so happy
Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by beautiful232(f): 8:52am On Dec 07, 2016
Chikelue2000:
Good morning dear

When is your birthday

Thanks much
Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by beautiful232(f): 8:56am On Dec 07, 2016
naijaboiy:
Hehehe
HAPPY BUTT-DAY girl!! grin

Thank you so much
Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by beautiful232(f): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER.

Many more years of numerous success and achievement s.

Thanks so much
Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by beautiful232(f): 9:00am On Dec 07, 2016
makydebbie:
Happy birthday dear

Thanks so much sweet

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by beautiful232(f): 9:00am On Dec 07, 2016
Mimido2:
hapi bday swit hrt wishing u d best life has to offer

Thanks beautiful..GOD bless
Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by sunshine46(f): 9:01am On Dec 07, 2016
Happy Birthday beautiful232
Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by beautiful232(f): 9:02am On Dec 07, 2016
Maxi112:
looooooolz grin grin

jagaban1 of the whole universe grin I sight you bro.

happy birthday girl.

Thanks so much
Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by naijaboiy: 9:02am On Dec 07, 2016
beautiful232:

Thank you so much
Chai! I for like carry you go somewhere make you flex your birthday but make I respect myself. wink

Before your boo come for my head. grinlipsrsealed
Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by beautiful232(f): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2016
Stretchi:
Hmmm this babe is blassed mehn,I mean blessed,Happy Birthday.

hahaha

Thanks so much

I'm so blessed
Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 07, 2016
beautiful232:

hahaha

Thanks so much

I'm so blessed
Uw keep shining diamond
Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by beautiful232(f): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Boss, wish her and go, continue staying is a threat, me they fear you oh. hehehehehe

lol..funny guys
Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by beautiful232(f): 9:08am On Dec 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
Happy Birthday to your Lady.

Thanks so much
Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by beautiful232(f): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2016
Atiku2019:
Happy Birthday

thanks
Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by beautiful232(f): 9:10am On Dec 07, 2016
soberdrunk:
You 4 just drop her number make we just help you call her, greet her say "just to wish you Happy birthday oooo!! Dubai or Seychelles? grin grin

Lol...thanks
Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by beautiful232(f): 9:10am On Dec 07, 2016
Kingsasian:
boss, happy birthday to her. Wishing her long life, plenty kids for you and prosperity...amen.

just two kids pls

Thanks so much
Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by beautiful232(f): 9:11am On Dec 07, 2016
Maxi112:
that thanks isn't accepted by me, hope you know why undecided grin

that ass no be for here oh cheesy you got eyes for hug things, I gave up long time ago for you grin

cool man, hope you had a great night rest?

cheesy
Maxi112:
that thanks isn't accepted by me, hope you know why undecided grin

that ass no be for here oh cheesy you got eyes for hug things, I gave up long time ago for you grin

cool man, hope you had a great night rest?
Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by beautiful232(f): 9:12am On Dec 07, 2016
Tiny23:
Happy birthday to her,many more years on earth in wealth,health n happiness...

Amen..Thanks much
Re: A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232 by beautiful232(f): 9:13am On Dec 07, 2016
Maxi112:
emboldened. I won't reply you, I will pass grin

why not ask her to do the thanking herself, over taking is allowed grin

yeah, wish you all this best in your relationship....

lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Her Pikini Pants Can Make You Pour- See / 18-year-old Student And Her Boyfriend Flogged Publicly For Hugging Each Other / I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.