Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . (3521 Views)

Fastest Finger Good Boerboel Pups For Todays Deal,20k Each . 2f And 1m / SOLD ity Boerboel Pups Yet Low Price For Fastest Fingers For 2moro deal 20k each / Breastfeeding Gsd And 8 Puppies For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by hrhobi1(m): 8:56am On Dec 07, 2016
8 GsD,s for me alone. If you are interested, I am giving them out for 20k each no time to waste time , male or female. Call. 08159867050. Whatsapp 07037456040

Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by bobogee007(m): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2016
Wow. That lovely. I'm a lover of dog and I so do know how to take care of them but I don't have money to buy them. I would be the happiest man if you can dash Me only 1.i love them so much but money to purchase them Is the constraint. Please help me fulfil My dream of owning a German Shepherd
Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by Mikylopez(f): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2016
awwn i love dogs op can i please borrow 1?? grin
Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by hrhobi1(m): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2016
bobogee007:
Wow. That lovely. I'm a lover of dog and I so do know how to take care of them but I don't have money to buy them. I would be the happiest man if you can dash Me only 1.i love them so much but money to purchase them Is the constraint. Please help me fulfil My dream of owning a German Shepherd

My dear friend , lets see how it goes .
Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by hrhobi1(m): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2016
Mikylopez:
awwn i love dogs

really ?? come to Benin i will dash you 1
Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by Mikylopez(f): 9:06am On Dec 07, 2016
hrhobi1:

really ?? come to Benin i will dash you 1
ha benin ke
Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by bobogee007(m): 9:12am On Dec 07, 2016
hrhobi1:

My dear friend , lets see how it goes .
Thanks. I would be so so happy and forever grateful to u sir. My mind is already placed on it.
I owe you one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by soberdrunk(m): 9:13am On Dec 07, 2016
Na wa ooo!! This life sha!! Guy asked you for one, you replied "lets see how it goes", woman asked you to "borrow" her one, you run give her location and even offered to "dash" her one!! angry angry

8 Likes

Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by hrhobi1(m): 9:15am On Dec 07, 2016
soberdrunk:
Na wa ooo!! This life sha!! Guy asked you for one, you replied "lets see how it goes", woman asked you to "borrow" her one, you run give her location and even offered to "dash" her one!! angry angry

You funny oh , lolololol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by nababagod(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2016
pls place carton or blanket on the floor for them to lay on.That tile floor might be too cold for the puppies.
hrhobi1:
7 GsD,s for me alone.
pls place carton or blanket on the floor for them to lay on.That tile floor might be too cold for the puppies.

4 Likes

Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by hrhobi1(m): 9:44am On Dec 07, 2016
nababagod:
pls place carton or blanket on the floor for them to lay on.That tile floor might be too cold for the puppies.pls place carton or blanket on the floor for them to lay on.That tile floor might be too cold for the puppies.

thank you ,
Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by hrhobi1(m): 9:55am On Dec 07, 2016
nababagod:
pls place carton or blanket on the floor for them to lay on.That tile floor might be too cold for the puppies.pls place carton or blanket on the floor for them to lay on.That tile floor might be too cold for the puppies.

the mother is so aggressive i cannot even move her out for now , I think I will wait for to leave first
Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by Patented: 10:04am On Dec 07, 2016
like he said get the puppies off the floor, u can use an old and clean fabric too that does not shed a lot of particles
nababagod:
Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 07, 2016
congrats bro, u don get shildren
Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by miremoses(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2016
hrhobi1:

the mother is so aggressive i cannot even move her out for now , I think I will wait for to leave first
that you own the dog doesn't mean she won't bite you if you try to separate her from her puppies, be careful I will suggest you wait and monitor when she changes position.BTW you should have placed carton and cloths there before she whelpt her pups.
Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by hrhobi1(m): 10:23am On Dec 07, 2016
miremoses:
that you own the dog doesn't mean she won't bite you if you try to separate her from her puppies, be careful I will suggest you wait and monitor when she changes position.BTW you should have placed carton and cloths there before she whelpt her pups.

i placed a flat foam there, like those used under rugs around the place 2 weeks ago , she destroyed the foam , every time i replace it she does the same thing, i just pray and hope nothing happens till she goes out to pee or whatever , then i can move in and change things.

1 Like

Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by Namdeenero(m): 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
hrhobi1:

This shows that your dog doesn't see you as the pack leader and you should endeavor to work on that ASAP cos you need unlimited access to those pups so as to know how they are faring.

1 Like

Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by sheantip(m): 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
let me ask this question here Instead of opening another thread. my gsd is on heat, how many times is it okay to mate her? only mated her once since she came on heat
Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by viqSmallz(m): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
hrhobi1:

i placed a flat foam there, like those used under rugs around the place 2 weeks ago , she destroyed the foam , every time i replace it she does the same thing, i just pray and hope nothing happens till she goes out to pee or whatever , then i can move in and change things.
*coughs* em bros I de benin o...make I come collect

1 Like

Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by hrhobi1(m): 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
viqSmallz:

*coughs* em bros I de benin o...make I come collect

Collect Wetin? Slap??

4 Likes

Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by viqSmallz(m): 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
hrhobi1:

Collect Wetin? Slap??
Na wa o....for this Benin...lol...how much u wan hail am na..as u no wan gimme free..becos I no b woman abi

4 Likes

Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by hrhobi1(m): 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
viqSmallz:

Na wa o....for this Benin...lol...how much u wan hail am na..as u no wan gimme free..becos I no b woman abi

Bro no vex, na 20k each.
Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
hrhobi1:
8 GsD,s for me alone.
op do have a wife/GF ??
Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by hrhobi1(m): 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
SuperPuffPuff:
op do have a wife/GF ??

not yet , you wanna be my wife ?
Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
hrhobi1:

grin... Notongue
.....no,i meant because yer excited over yer "sweetheart" givin' birth....but its a dog and not ya woman
. I just wondered
Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
askibee:
congrats bro, u don get shildren
grin
Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by hrhobi1(m): 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
SuperPuffPuff:
grin... Notongue
.....no,i meant because yer excited over yer "sweetheart" givin' birth....but its a dog and not ya woman
. I just wondered

why shouldn't I be excited ? i love my dog .

1 Like

Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
hrhobi1:

why shouldn't I be excited ? i love my dog .
uh huh. It's yer "sweetheart" tongue
○○○
How many of the puppies will u keep?
Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by sheantip(m): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
sheantip:
let me ask this question here Instead of opening another thread. my gsd is on heat, how many times is it okay to mate her? only mated her once since she came on heat
no answer
Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by viqSmallz(m): 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
hrhobi1:

u like woman sha....give me utWhatsApp number for d pix of d papa and mama of the pups
Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
sheantip:
no answer
U might actually have 2 create that thread
Re: My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me . by nababagod(m): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
op do have a wife/GF ??

Pls who is this Nobody.This comment seems strange to me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Identify This Breed Of Dog, Experts / Healthy Caucasian Puppies For Sale! / Check Out My Trained Spy Guinea Pigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.