Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

(photo)lagos Danfo Driver Brings Out His P*NIS While Passengers Board His Bus - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (photo)lagos Danfo Driver Brings Out His P*NIS While Passengers Board His Bus (1954 Views)

Bus Driver Lies Under His Bus As Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoide Arrest / Driver Strips Unclad, Climbs His Bus After It Was Impounded By Traffic Officers / Danfo Driver Beaten By Passengers In Lagos As Police Administer First Aid (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

(photo)lagos Danfo Driver Brings Out His P*NIS While Passengers Board His Bus by Choiszman(m): 9:38am On Dec 07, 2016

This story was shared by a female eyewitness who was of course at the front seat of the bus. Read what she wrote below:

“So today I boarded I bus from Ojota going Oshodi – Maryland the bus took quite sometime to get filled up with people.

I sat in the front so I was beginning to get uncomfortable waiting for the bus to get filled up then I told the driver I want to get down. He begged me not to, so I sat down.
Few minutes later, he started scratching his groin then before I knew anything, he just brought it out in the open and started rubbing it (Buh he wasn’t masturbating).

You needed to have seen the expression on my face at first I was scared, I just brought my earpiece out and started listening to music on my phone he kept on looking at me the session lasted for about 20min. I just sha managed to take a picture of it.”
See Uncensored Photo here http://www.instablog9ja.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/img_6046.jpg shocked shocked shocked

Source: instablog9ja.com

1 Share

Re: (photo)lagos Danfo Driver Brings Out His P*NIS While Passengers Board His Bus by herzern1(m): 9:40am On Dec 07, 2016

Re: (photo)lagos Danfo Driver Brings Out His P*NIS While Passengers Board His Bus by Barrywilly(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2016
That's a psychopath and you stood there snapping pictures waiting to be rap*d instead of running for your dear life abi? Men! This JT is big and strong. No wonder the op was enchanted and fantasizing if she can have the stuff
grin

1 Like

Re: (photo)lagos Danfo Driver Brings Out His P*NIS While Passengers Board His Bus by Choiszman(m): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2016
Barrywilly:
That's a psychopath and you stood there snapping pictures waiting to be rap*d instead of running for your dear life abi?
Out in the public?...Oh cmon!!! he'll be mobbed na
Re: (photo)lagos Danfo Driver Brings Out His P*NIS While Passengers Board His Bus by Barrywilly(m): 9:45am On Dec 07, 2016
Check out the unedited pix
Choiszman:
Out in the public?...Oh cmon!!! he'll be mobbed na
Re: (photo)lagos Danfo Driver Brings Out His P*NIS While Passengers Board His Bus by Choiszman(m): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2016
Barrywilly:
Check out the unedited pix
I already did... It's absurd what he did... Absolutely
Re: (photo)lagos Danfo Driver Brings Out His P*NIS While Passengers Board His Bus by Mynd44: 9:49am On Dec 07, 2016

(1)

Shocking As House Girl Killed Her Boss' Baby By Cutting The Baby's Hand Off / Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Over 20 Women, Lawsuit Scandal Continues. Photos / 3 Yahoo Boys Clad In Only Red Wrapper Bathing On A Bridge In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.