Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,535 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// (6544 Views)

///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ / ///|***NRBNT 2016: Paayne Vs Blessedmarshal***|\\\ / /<<***2016 NRBNT Fixtures***>>/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by JigsawKillah(m): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2016
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 6 bars(50 words per bar)

- Deadline is 8pm, November 7
December 2016.

- Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets
OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters should
just vote and leave it like that.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2016
Following

1 Like

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by MrKang: 11:39am On Dec 07, 2016
Check.

Fake niggas must die

Fear MrKang.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by JigsawKillah(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2016
It's been a long time coming!!! the clash of swords and slugs fired with murderous intent has seen only two of the initial sixteen battlers left! these two had been steadfast and brutally vigilant with their pens from inception. who's going to triumph at last and be the last one standing?

battler to my left hand side, I present MrKang!!!! a.k.a paayne's killer and Deepthoughts' conqueror. a single bar of his cremated paayne's body and soul alike and cast them into total inexistence. he also made Hydrog3n run for cover and abandon NL for days by merely checking into the thread.

MrKang:

*here's the bars I'm mending | I'm here to maim him | dropped Paayne on the floor,he won't be fending | my fists falling on his face ,but that's not the ending| see the blows & punches MrKang is sending | giving Paayne eyes 'SO MANY VIEWS . . . Leaving his brain on TRENDING |

is he gonna repeat the feat and hand us Zachhugo's head in a truck of dust or is he gonna fall this time? to find out, keep your fingers crossed!!!

battler to my right hand side, I present to you ZachHugo!!!! famous for making his opponents disappear. Pundad is yet to recover from the death threats he perceived and had scampered away from NL ever since. Lmandela was whooped into oblivion. he went against an ever impressive Kineticist and came out unscathed.

ZachHugo:

You can't touch thou, for am d lords anointed//...once i had my compass pointed//...at u, my blades will pell ur forehead//...but b4 dat, my blades'll "fall ur hands", and its no disappointment!!//..

is he gonna come through a second time or is he gonna fall this time? only time will tell

I present to you THE NBRNT FINALS!!!!!

MRKANG VS ZACHHUGO!!!!!

KILL YOURSELVES!!!!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by ZachHugo(m): 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
checks....
MrKang shall we post now that I'm available?

1 Like

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by ZachHugo(m): 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
pls am not sure I will be available around 8, but am gonna post before 10:30, but if am around by 8, I'll post my verse.....
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by MrKang: 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
ZachHugo:
checks.... MrKang shall we post now that I'm available?
We can post now,post and I'll follow up.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by ZachHugo(m): 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
MrKangs Final Demolishment/Decimation[b]MrKangs Final Demolishment/Decimation[/b]MrKangs Final Demolishment/Decimation .......by
King Reggie....
You've been battling dogs, but now your up against the big bad Wolf!!!!
What will this half Mammal half man a do//....your the "joey" , whose gonna get bruised, when this Panda's Loose//...your pops spotted a "Flyer" and he banged her, Dude!!//....so its clear that Hybrid "Kang", came out of a Female "Kangaroo!!!!//...
I've been hurt, but my Bruises heals faster with Herbs//..you're less action and more talk, your weak and Wacker with Verbs//..I'll wrap my " fist" around "speakers", before I punch this staggering perv//....he'll definitely concur that "action speaks louder than Words!!!!//...
Am steady topping this bum//..brought 4 sharp clips, that'll shoot through this gun//...the First 3 will hit this psycho bbitch strong//...and when the " Fort Knox" like the Kentucky military reservation, it'll leave marks on this Frog//...its evident my "sharpshooters", made him "tap out" without a Ffucking "submission"!!!//..(Fourth knocks)
where you kept your " Barren", Bittch, I'll have my crew slam your Lucy//..her flashy bboobs, got My "BBC" reporters tools ready stupid//...they'll let her give the " head"lines for the "money"... cos she's very loose and Foolish//..once she opens up for the " paper" , they'll put the "News in her Pussy!!!//...(Bar in, BBC-Big Black Ccock)..
am sleek and dope inclined//..this bbitch is weak and so dumb with rhymes//..while I spit my dopey lines//..if he doesn't " listen"...then i'll FFucking grind//..his head, break his skull, tear his brain...and leave him with an "Open Mind"!!!//
I'll name my team " vitamins" with k9 when I slay all nations//...my "goals", will make kang see main frustration//.....cos I'll have " Football players" Kicking in yo head, when I tag 4-4-2 in your "Brain Formation"!!!!//
Zach!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by MrKang: 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
NOTE: # he was caught biting some lines,as expected he feigned ignorance#
ZachHugo:

Never knew the coog dropped something similar.....

EXTERMINATION OF ZACH THE UNORIGINAL

Yo.

*In this Stratosphere ,I'm this Bozo slayer | left 3 clips in his mum but still "Owe 3" bullets for this Homo player | the UV bullets passedd thru Zach ,that's the work of these loco sprayers | they left Zach 'Dieing slowly from earth' . . . The idiott be looking like the 'OZONE Layer' |

*I'm aiming for his Limbs ,amputation's the best | Ripped his hands out,now I'm off to the next | left his femur 'cracked up' ,while I'm making a Jest | the sword goes through his knees, damn his pleading or begs | c'mon Zach . . . don't take the pain & bleeding serious . . .I'm just 'Pulling Your Legs' |

*Zach's a big loser, in a failed hero shape | who fuccks bed-mattreses and results to Pillow rapes|,cus his sex-advances are lame , no girl mind this idiott ape | If you ever hear girls give 'Zach Org.y'? . .. Just know they passing around that Nollywood actor video tape |

*when rating dope rappers,who doesn't drop trash | His leader ,the 'Alpha Bets' that 'Z always come last' | that's why I killed Zach family of 10,it hasn't long passed | how I had 3 karate chopped, dieing from this don hands | and left the remaining "7 Squared" . . .while I went "FOR-THE-NINE" . . . Unleashing Gun blasts |

*Zach sucked coog,got christened a Vampire | stole unoriginal lines,boys bring this thief tha round tire | along with fuel,place this bastard On fire| jungle justice must prevail,cus this rap Thief don't grow tired | Zach 'Bit Bars' so much . . His Wisdom Tooth vexed,quit and became a Town Crier |

*Zach's a poor bastardd,who hasn't been making hay | tried getting the Green ,but his sex-tape didn't really pay | Anambra video team rejected it, they told the monkey nay | cash don't flow through Zach, no matter how the olé pray | If you ever hear a " Green go through this pussy " ? . . .just know he's playing the male version . . . of Chidinma Okeke |

Fear Mrkang

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by MrKang: 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
ZachHugo:
MrKangs Final Demolishment/Decimation[b]MrKangs Final Demolishment/Decimation[/b]MrKangs Final Demolishment/Decimation .......by
King Reggie....
You've been battling dogs, but now your up against the big bad Wolf!!!!
What will this half Mammal half man a do//....your the "joey" , whose gonna get bruised, when this Panda's Loose//...your pops spotted a "Flyer" and he banged her, Dude!!//....so its clear that Hybrid "Kang", came out of a Female "Kangaroo!!!!//...
I've been hurt, but my Bruises heals faster with Herbs//..you're less action and more talk, your weak and Wacker with Verbs//..I'll wrap my " fist" around "speakers", before I punch this staggering perv//....he'll definitely concur that "action speaks louder than Words!!!!//...
Am steady topping this bum//..brought 4 sharp clips, that'll shoot through this gun//...the First 3 will hit this psycho bbitch strong//...and when the " Fort Knox" like the Kentucky military reservation, it'll leave marks on this Frog//...its evident my "sharpshooters", made him "tap out" without a Ffucking "submission"!!!//..(Fourth knocks)
where you kept your " Barren", Bittch, I'll have my crew slam your Lucy//..her flashy bboobs, got My "BBC" reporters tools ready stupid//...they'll let her give the " head"lines for the "money"... cos she's very loose and Foolish//..once she opens up for the " paper" , they'll put the "News in her Pussy!!!//...(Bar in, BBC-Big Black Ccock)..
am sleek and dope inclined//..this bbitch is weak and so dumb with rhymes//..while I spit my dopey lines//..if he doesn't " listen"...then i'll FFucking grind//..his head, break his skull, tear his brain...and leave him with an "Open Mind"!!!//
I'll name my team " vitamins" with k9 when I slay all nations//...my "goals", will make kang see main frustration//.....cos I'll have " Football players" Kicking in yo head, when I tag 4-4-2 in your "Brain Formation"!!!!//
Zach!!!
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by ZachHugo(m): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
MrKang:
NOTE: # he was caught biting some lines,as expected he feigned ignorance#

EXTERMINATION OF ZACH THE UNORIGINAL

Yo.

*In this Stratosphere ,I'm this Bozo slayer | left 3 clips in his mum but still "Owe 3" bullets for this Homo player | the UV bullets passedd thru Zach ,that's the work of these loco sprayers | they left Zach 'Dieing slowly from earth' . . . The idiott be looking like the 'OZONE Layer' |

*I'm aiming for his Limbs amputation's the best | Ripped his hands out,now I'm off to the next | left his femur 'cracked up' ,while I'm making a Jest | the sword goes through his knees, damn his pleading or begs | c'mon Zach . . . don't take the pain & bleeding serious . . .I'm just 'Pulling Your Legs' |

*Zach's a big loser, in a failed hero shape | who fuccks bed-mattreses and results to Pillow rapes|,cus his sex-advances are lame , no girl mind this idiott ape | If you ever hear girls give 'Zach Orgy'? . .. Just know they passing around that Nollywood actor video tape |

*when rating dope rappers,who doesn't drop trash | His leader ,the 'Alpha Bets' that 'Z always come last' | that's why I killed Zach family of 10,it hasn't long passed | how I had 3 karate chopped, dieing from this don hands | and left the remaining "7 Squared" . . .while I went "FOR-THE-NINE" . . . Unleashing Gun blasts |

*Zach sucked coog,got christened a Vampire | stole unoriginal lines,boys bring this thief tha round tire | along with fuel,place this bastard On fire| jungle justice must prevail,cus this rap Thief don't grow tired | Zach 'Bit Bars' so much . . His Wisdom Tooth vexed,quit and became a Town Crier |

*Zach's a poor bastardd,who hasn't been making hay | tried getting the Green ,but his sex-tape didn't really pay | Anambra video team rejected it, they told the monkey nay | cash don't flow through Zach, no matter how the olé pray | If you ever hear a " Green go through this pussy " ? . . .just know he's playing the male version . . . of Chidinma Okeke |

Fear Mrkang
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by JigsawKillah(m): 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
we've got our finals!!!

verdicts please

darkrebel101
testerfuze
devilmaycry
sinizia
guykhena
teddybiyasi
elymaxiimus
emaprince
Gottoboy
Giyazz
kr0ne
ibime
funlordjnr
iceskidd

1 Like

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by devilmaycry: 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
niceee battle .... .
Opener - MrKang
Rhymes - Tie
Similes/ Metaphors - Zach
Punchlines - MRkang
Personals - MRKang
Flow -tie (dnt knw who to choose ...both did well...almost same pattern )
Wordplays - MRkang
Closer - MRkang
Winner : MRkang ....

2 Likes

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Guykhena(m): 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nice battle.
Zach you need to understand this is an Hip-Hop community,your plays won't fly over heads,especially not over that of the Judges who are hip-hop heads themselves . Avoid putting your plays in brackets,it kills the effect,how you present the line/set-up should be self-explanatory,this is where I think Kang shines. Your use of quotation marks already draw attention.

.Opener - 1 point- MrKang [ Zach's was ok,but kang was more hitting,the presentation was smooth]

Rhymes - 2 points- ZachHugo

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points- Tie

Punchlines - 3 points- MrKang

Personals - 2 points- Mrkang [that 'bit bars' wisdom tooth became a town crier line was funny]

Flow - 1 point - ZachHuho

Wordplays - 2 points- Mrkang [he had some quality ones - O3 the symbol of ozone,Zach Orji,Alphabets, 7 square= forty nine e.t.c you tried]

Closer - 1 point- MrKang [from the set-up to the end was interesting. Zach did good also]

9-3

MVGT-Mrkang

The main difference here was that Kang was more battle ready.Being consistent looking at his previous battles with deep and payne,he still brought his hard-hitting style here.
And Zach still kept it real,Thumbs up.

In all,good battle to round-off the tourney.

3 Likes

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Ibime(m): 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
My vote goes to Mr Kang

Rhymes, Wordplay and multis is a tie.

Similes, Metas and Punches to Kang

3 Likes

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by JigsawKillah(m): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
shocked 3 votes are all we've got!

sinizia
funlordjnr
iceskidd
emaprince
darkrebel101
elymaxiimus
testerfuze
mikuz

guys, come and vote let's wrap this up!
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Testerfuze(m): 9:31am On Dec 09, 2016
Opener: Mrkang

His opener was very direct and had more effect because of his excellent build-up to the ozone layer punch.

Rhymes: This is a TIE

Similes/metaphors: This is also a tie, nothing to separate the two ninjas in this category.

Punchline: Mrkang

Zach didn't win this category not for lack of effort but for the superiority of his opponent who is a step above him. It can not be argued that mrkangs pulling your legs punch is better than zachs action speaks better than words punch.
Or better still, the ozone layer opener to me is more dope than zachs kangaroo.
While zachs punches rate between 6/10 Mrkangs punches rates between 8upper.

Personals: Mrkang

He capitalised on that coogs mixup which zach is prolly not aware of, or maybe he is, i definitely don't know. Kang put in the work and earned himself this criteria.

Flow: Mrkang

I felt this nigga more.

Wordsplay: Mrkang

He won this too, zach also did great here but just as with the punch criteria, kang is a step above.

Closer: Fear Mrkang cool

MVGT : Mrkang

What a nice way to round up the tourney.

2 Likes

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Iceskidd(m): 9:53am On Dec 09, 2016
no time to break shid down mvgt- MrKang that zach 0rgy line was flames

2 Likes

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by JigsawKillah(m): 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
Battle Closed!!!

MrKang is NBRNT 2016 Champ!!!!!

1 Like

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by MrKang: 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
Champ Kang,that has a nice ring to it grin .

Huge appreciation/thanks to the Judges who took their time in dropping their verds and advises throughout the tourney.

To the organizers,elymax who started it all (though he pulled an Houdini on us and disappeared cheesy ) ,teddy (she had a decent try) and to the Main Man himself Jigsawkillah who saw it all the way to the end,huge Thanks man.

To my fellow battlers who participated,y'all did good,y'all made the tourney interesting ,I mean I wouldn't be here without you all grin .
And damn the biitches who tried to ruin the success of the tourney by pulling no-shows,fucck you all .

I'll try to make the most of this Champ status,and hope I deliver.
Peace cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by MrKang: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Oh btw, Fluxmind it is done .
Over to you now. smiley
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by ZachHugo(m): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
JigsawKillah:
Battle Closed!!!

MrKang is NBRNT 2016 Champ!!!!!
Congrats to Kang the Stupid bbitch!!!!... the next time I battle you, trust me, you won't come out victorious

1 Like

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by MrKang: 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
ZachHugo:

Congrats to Kang the Stupid bbitch!!!!... the next time I battle you, trust me, you won't come out victorious
A "stupid biitch" whooped you,so what does that make you undecided

Kid I don't return to my vomit.
Fluxmind is waiting to continue the a$$whooping,go face him.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by ZachHugo(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
MrKang:

A "stupid biitch" whooped you,so what does that make you undecided

Kid I don't return to my vomit.
Fluxmind is waiting to continue the a$$whooping,go face him.
Smh.... I take back the congrats, I gave you. you are stupid for making such comments. you can now go and die!!
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by MrKang: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
ZachHugo:

Smh.... I take back the congrats, I gave you. you are stupid for making such comments. you can now go and die!!
Sorry kid I don't accept HATE congrats.
I guess "Stupid biitch" is a compliment from the pit you came from. Go learn about good Sportsmanship.

I should "Go and die" for real? Lol,aren't you the kid who's dead already?
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by ZachHugo(m): 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
MrKang:
Sorry kid I don't accept HATE congrats.
I guess "Stupid biitch" is a compliment from the pit you came from. Go learn about good Sportsmanship.

I should "Go and die" for real? Lol,aren't you the kid who's dead already?
you can Still go and die now!!
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by MrKang: 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
ZachHugo:

you can Still go and die now!!
Coming from a Zombie who's dead already? Hehe cheesy
I understand your painment kid,I really do.
But just try not to appear as a pained clingy biitch,and just move on.
Its peeps like you that give Battle Rap a bad name,forgetting its all for fun.
Like I mentioned earlier,I'm done with you kid.

Peace smiley

1 Like

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by ZachHugo(m): 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
MrKang:
Coming from a Zombie who's dead already? Hehe cheesy
I understand your painment kid,I really do.
But just try not to appear as a pained clingy biitch,and just move on.
Its peeps like you that give Battle Rap a bad name,forgetting its all for fun.
Like I mentioned earlier,I'm done with you kid.

Peace smiley
kk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donate Ur Love Lyrics (freestyle(blues) / //&********<<<the Nairaland Rapbattles Learning Thread>>>*******&// / |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»|

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.