Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Red Ashes - Literature (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Ashes (592038 Views)

The Ashes Of Love / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky / Hearts In Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Ashes by yorhmienerd(m): 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
i am a retired writer.. I need to teach you guys how we did it in our time
Retired writer? Chai! boy, FYI, nobody retires in writing... LOL

3 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
Prettyhurts:

I believe you're just an online troll and you've not been getting enough mentions that's why you decided to criticise people's work unnecessary. I won't insult you cos is way below my pride and dignity so Mr. PoliticalThug why don't you concentrate on what you're very good at (being a thug) and stop derailing this thread. I believe you're way bigger than that as you claimed and stop throwing tantrums online. If really you're an elder or matured enough you'll take my honest advice. Remain blessed.
why are these unattractive old women are attacking me? U all have forgotten that i am entitled to my opinions just like u are to your own opinions
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
Sweety please don't reply him again. Hope you're good and my in-law is baking well? Greetings to your family @chumzypinky

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
u are grown now... You now know the importance of a critiq in story writing.. You need to reward me for my time i took in criticizing your useless work
hahahahaha, hw i wish u knew hw useless ur critique was
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
if i must post my works here, you need to assure me that some people will not steal them.. The last time i posted my poems online, it got stolen...
be lest assured dat whoeva stole ur useless works is as useless as u are
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
Prettyhurts:
Sweety please don't reply him again. Hope you're good and my in-law is baking well? Greetings to your family @chumzypinky

dalu jareh! My family dey kakaraka. Maybe i'm jst being highly emotional due to some factors, bt dat guy is mad really. He just dey burst my brain 4 here. Bt i no go ansa am again. I jst dey waste MB 4 dat guy head. Bt he shuldnt say rubbish because i wnt ignore him
Re: Red Ashes by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lest assured kwa? Go and read your books, little girl
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
Update removed by author

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
lest assured kwa? Go and read your books, little girl
i'm nt a little girl dude. I'm a mother of three and expecting one, get a life dude!
Re: Red Ashes by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
Chumzypinky:

i'm nt a little girl dude. I'm a mother of three and expecting one, get a life dude!
me too na grandpa
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
me too na grandpa
dat 1 is certainly nt my business. Wat i dont get is y u are still visiting my thread and viewing. Dnt tel me u're here just to look at pple's monikers.
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
What type of short update be this? Nawa ooooo
heheheheheh, y are you expecting an update frm me na? Shey i'm writing rubbish? It shouldnt concern u if d update is long or not
Re: Red Ashes by Paradise163(f): 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Told you that boy is just having fun, seeking cheap attention

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by yorhmienerd(m): 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
i am a critic. I get paid by se un. Doing my job
You're one funny dude cheesy
Re: Red Ashes by yorhmienerd(m): 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
Chumzypinky:

He's only trying to play around, let it slide
Re: Red Ashes by yorhmienerd(m): 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
Chumzypinky:

Anyway, wat happened to Greg42, i'd rili lyk 2 knw
I'd rather not talk about it lipsrsealed

But he already deactivated. . .
Re: Red Ashes by Paradise163(f): 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
see her blackk face.. U no go shut up?

Boy no just try me, we are not mates so please lets accord each other the respect each deserves
Re: Red Ashes by crazo(m): 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
chumzypinky, at this point i think i must comment, even the best writers on earth have people that'll complain their projects are thrash. That being said what you should have done regarding this particular wannabe is to have ignored him because baba is really craving attention which you served him on a platter of diamond. All my years on nairaland I've never heard about the dumbhead before but you've given him cheap popularity that he so desires and now i know about one more ediot on this forum, for that i say no thanks. mr politicalthug I'm sure you must have been a failed writer hence you dabbled into criticism which you're also failing at. if i was in your shoes I'll sit down and think deeply what my mates are doing that's making them prosperous rather than finding popularity. It might actually be spiritual since you're failing at everything you do. Baba get a life and do something worthwhile with it. I'm asking politely and as civil as i can because I'll not lose my home training because of a failure like you . But we can always take it outside this forum if you're insisting on being $+up|d.

3 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
it is part of my criticism work. Be fast with it
lol, jst cum out and say u luv d story, no one's going to eat u
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
yorhmienerd:
I'd rather not talk about it lipsrsealed
But he already deactivated. . .
tel me na
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
Sori oo, i typed d complete update and was abt pasting, i didnt know wat happened but it completely wiped away. I'm so frustrated right now. Retyping that thing now wants to frustrate me
Re: Red Ashes by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
#consulting the NL gods#
yes, yes, yes i can hear u..yes..hmmm..ok..yes ,ok lemme go tell her

Mummy chumzypinky the gods jxt revealed to me that dis politicalthug is here 4 carry out 3 mission viz:
1) TO SEEK ATTENTION

2)TO DOWNGRADE NL WRITERS WORK

3)TO LOOK FOR GOOD STORIES TO PLAGIARIZE (i sense strong plagiarism spirit around the buttbreath)

i'm certain this is the same dickhead who constitutes nuisance in coolval.com trying to make writers feel their stories aiint interesting....we got to know the guy issa hopeless plagiarist wen some1 discovered he was posting a story on coolval he outrightly criticised and called rubbish in one yeye blog like that....

the gods have brought the answers to solve this politicalthug problem :
1)IGNORE THE DOUCHE

2)IGNORE THE ASS*HOLE STILL

3)CONTINUE IGNORING THE DIRTBAG

4)AND FINALLY SWEAR FOR THE GOAT

ermmm u have to ermmm ermmm pay d gods 4 services rendered o with 3 back to back updatesgrin grin

#samyout

3 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
i am a critic. I get paid by seun. Doing my job
if really u claim to get paid by Seun, why did u separate d moniker wic i already joined together. So Seun doesnt get d mention abi? Lowlife dick
Re: Red Ashes by Twinkle004(f): 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
Pinky u have time oooo. Cant u see what Politicalthug is trying 2 do, dat guy is a wannabe so just leave hm alone. "Silent they said s the best answer for a ......."
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
Wow, so many heated argument. I think this can be avoided by ignoring the 'wanna be'. Nice work @chumzy don't let him get to you, definitely not worth it.
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Sori oo, i typed d complete update and was abt pasting, i didnt know wat happened but it completely wiped away. I'm so frustrated right now. Retyping that thing now wants to frustrate me

Cool down dear, I believe is pregnancy hormone. Is OK, don't take anything to heart, laugh over it and totally ignore. Oya chop hug *hope your bump won't push me* you're really doing a very nice job. Welcome to nairaland where you meet sadist, atheist, trolls, good and bad even worse characters. Biko my in-law is very important to me.
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Update removed by author

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Cool down dear, I believe is pregnancy hormone. Is OK, don't take anything to heart, laugh over it and totally ignore. Oya chop hug *hope your bump won't push me* you're really doing a very nice job. Welcome to nairaland where you meet sadist, atheist, trolls, good and bad even worse characters. Biko my in-law is very important to me.
as in eh. My bump isnt dat big, my belle no dey too dey big during pregnancy, infact, u'll hardly ever knw i'm pregnant xcept u watch closely

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (122) (Reply)

Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.