Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) (63365 Views)

Ghanaian Man Snoring While Barbing His Hair In A Salon (Video) / How My 3 Year Old Now Cuts His Hair Without Crying.(photos) / PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by LifeDrama: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
See The Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video)

​Well, not everyone will be that bothered. A man in an undisclosed location was happily wandering around while a snake was curling and cosying up in his hair.

He seemed absolutely unperturbed as he walked around the street with people following him and filming his hair.

The snake, which looked to be on the small side, simply made himself comfortable in his hair, enjoying the ride.

Perhaps it was a pet snake, but whatever the case, would you be able to comfortably move around with a snake chilling in your hair?

Moderators kindly help move to the right category, God bless you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuQlWvg6T1g

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/2016/12/07/see-the-man-with-a-snake-in-his-hair-who-caused-a-commotion-on-the-street-pics-video/

1 Like

Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by softMarket(m): 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
FTC

i know that this thread is abt Lalasticala but i just want u guys to knw that i love Linda ikeji!

Thank you

oya haters... Acttack me!! grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by Elchappo: 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
That is certainly lalasticlala

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by sweettease(f): 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
Elchappo:
That is certainly lalasticlala
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Considering all the snake topics on the front page, I won't be surprised

shocked shocked are you kidding me? A nairalander who is hoping to find sickle cell nairalanders who is going through what he is going through didn't get pushed to front page and this was pushed? angry
Someone is likely to be under a snake curse undecided not mentioning names lipsrsealed

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by makdcash(m): 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
Chai...kolobian weed at work
Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
Snake things grin I smell front page.

2 Likes

Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mtchewwww.... front page already. Nairaland KO.....snakeisland ni
Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by veekid(m): 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2016

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
the guy is probably a demigod from the lineage of Medusa...

11 Likes

Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by banme(m): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
Watin person no go see

10 Likes

Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by LoveJesus87(m): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by Nikkyhoney143(f): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
I was here to read comment

1 Like

Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by owen10(m): 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nk...

I say make i run go comment, itz already on front page.

Omo de hussle is real

3 Likes

Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by capatainrambo: 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
finally a picture of lala

2 Likes

Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by eedrees(m): 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
$
Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by Calculux95: 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
Abeg who get rope.. .. Tell Yaba left that I have found their missing patient smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by PappiSnow: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by ikombe: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
is that not lalasticlala grin

2 Likes

Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
softMarket:
FTC

i know that this thread is abt Lalasticala but i just want u guys to knw that i love Linda ikeji!

Thank you

oya haters... Acttack me!! grin grin

She give you "smelling biscuit" chop?

2 Likes

Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by abbeyoye2001(m): 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
scary
Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by messenger4891: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
snake story lover,oya food don come
Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by Enybliss(f): 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
he looks unkempt

1 Like

Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by paradigmshift(m): 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
lmao..snake n Nairaland sha
Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by rotimize: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
chai!!!! Versace no 2..... undecided

1 Like

Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
Wow.. Meet the man who invented the game "Snake Master".

Nairaland and snake shaa
Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by Idydarling(f): 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
wetin the commentator dey speak for mouth abeg?
Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by Ayoswit(f): 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
jazz
Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by opethom(m): 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
This jokes is too expensive biko
Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by idupaul: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
grin
Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by elipheleh(m): 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
i have nothing to say, but God will surely punish Buhari for all the sufferings he allowed ekwensu to use him reck on nigerians.

6 Likes

Re: Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video) by Brightscofild(m): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
Am nt understanding. Front page nw Nairaland Mod can neva mk heaven I swear.
SnakeLand.com

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unimaginable Things Women Did In The Past For Beauty (Photos) / Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) / Men, Beware, Fake 'Big Tips' Is Now In Town (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.