Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

F-1 Visa Application. Please I Need Assistance. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / F-1 Visa Application. Please I Need Assistance. (567 Views)

How To Apply To The J-1 Visa Exchange Visitor / Can A Student Loan Serve As A Proof Of Funding On An M-1 Visa / 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

F-1 Visa Application. Please I Need Assistance. by ksbusari(m): 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
i have been accepted to a Community College. My acceptance letter dated 2nd of November 2016 and term begins by january 13, 2017.
I have applied for the F-1 Visa online and have my interview scheduled at the end of the month.
The following documents are available to be taken to the interview venue:
The acceptance letter
Form I-20
Visa fee payment receipt
DS - 160 comfirmation page
Appointment confirmation
SEVIS fee payment coupon (payment in progress).
What else do i need to take along with me to the interview?
i am new to yhe forum and i'm a first time applicant. I hope this forum helps.

Another question is
What does the Document delivery Information on the appointment confirmation page means? does it mean i need yo pickup some documents before interview or after interview?
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Laments Nigerians Illegal Migration To Europe ......... Baba, For Real? / Need Information About Rojenny Resort And Ogbunike Cave / Boy Dies In Fatal Road Accident Same Day He Got Admission Into ATBU,Bauchi(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.