Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Sick Obi Madubogwu On The Verge Of Losing His Leg To Diabetes. PICS - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sick Obi Madubogwu On The Verge Of Losing His Leg To Diabetes. PICS (50105 Views)

Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra / Obi Madubogwu Is Dead After Battling Diabetes (Photos) / Obi Madubogwu's Leg Is Decaying (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sick Obi Madubogwu On The Verge Of Losing His Leg To Diabetes. PICS by Gaxx01(m): 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aww the guy that acted as devil in Karishika
Re: Sick Obi Madubogwu On The Verge Of Losing His Leg To Diabetes. PICS by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
PappiSnow:

I walk several kilometers daily, does that make up for exercise?

It does but I don't think that is everything about rolling back diabetes. people have different body behaviors in relation to glucose. I have seen exercise freaks get a stroke as a result of un-monitored diabetic conditions. best advise is to do test or get a portable testing kit and know your sugar levels. also find out the state of your kidneys, your diet and how quickly your body utilizes sugar. once you know whats up.. you can build a better plan of living healthy and longer. some of these conditions have been building up through childhood and teen years.. it is not easy if you do not monitor it
Re: Sick Obi Madubogwu On The Verge Of Losing His Leg To Diabetes. PICS by madjune(m): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
A good actor.

Was once married to the pretty actress Uche Osotule.
Re: Sick Obi Madubogwu On The Verge Of Losing His Leg To Diabetes. PICS by DorisK(f): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ow
Re: Sick Obi Madubogwu On The Verge Of Losing His Leg To Diabetes. PICS by DorisK(f): 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
Awwww wat a pity. God is his strength

Buh wait o, "Star" actor? In which wood?
Re: Sick Obi Madubogwu On The Verge Of Losing His Leg To Diabetes. PICS by DorisK(f): 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
Delonn:

I wish him quick recovery. But why blank some of the details?
I wonder oooo
Re: Sick Obi Madubogwu On The Verge Of Losing His Leg To Diabetes. PICS by hopkinsnoni(m): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
NY ONE YOU KNOW THAT HAS HIGH SUGAR SHOULD TRY THIS SOLUTION INTHE PICTURE BELOW IT WORKED FOR TWO PEOPLE I KNOW..... GOOD LUCK do it two times in the space if two weeks.... Be careful so the sugar level do not become low, so check your level while doin it fr d second time.... Thnk u.

Re: Sick Obi Madubogwu On The Verge Of Losing His Leg To Diabetes. PICS by Burgerlomo: 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
I wish him speedy recovery
Re: Sick Obi Madubogwu On The Verge Of Losing His Leg To Diabetes. PICS by Gozytech(m): 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
Get well soon bro.
Re: Sick Obi Madubogwu On The Verge Of Losing His Leg To Diabetes. PICS by Karence(f): 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
My Mom most be feeling like a king right now,she had the same diabetic coma/amputation wahala, me n my siblings handled it without going for public help,but it was so so expensive but worth every kobo
Re: Sick Obi Madubogwu On The Verge Of Losing His Leg To Diabetes. PICS by ican2020: 5:42am On Dec 08, 2016
He should call me on this 08058435405
And by God's grace he will work again in less than 2 weeks
Re: Sick Obi Madubogwu On The Verge Of Losing His Leg To Diabetes. PICS by Maghan37: 5:55am On Dec 08, 2016
PappiSnow:
What is diabetics wounds?
In short summary it is a wound that does not heal and pray u Neva find out first hand.

2 Likes

Re: Sick Obi Madubogwu On The Verge Of Losing His Leg To Diabetes. PICS by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
9jakohai:

Well, insulin dependent diabetics use regular insulin injections to keep their blood sugar at a normal level. Depending on needs and on the patient it can be once to several times a day.They need the insulin injections because their pancreas( an organ below your stomach) cannot produce insulin at all , mainly due to genetic factors.

Non-insulin dependent diabetics (Type 2) have pancreas that still produce some insulin...just not enough. So, they need medications to help their pancreas produce more insulin , as well as medications to reduce absorption of sugar (breakdown product of food) from their intestines. They also may need insulin, especially when they are seriously ill. Some of them may eventually need to change to insulin full time.

As a rough rule of thumb....type I diabetics present/fall ill young (as children) type 2 diabetics present at a much older age (but this is not a fast rule...type 2 is appearing at younger age due to bad Western diets, and sedentary lifestyle).

Well, the classic symptoms are frequent urination, loss of weight, general weakness and eating heavily. But many times, there may be no symptoms....just high blood sugar on doing a test.(Regular checkups can catch the issue early).

Infact, according to one of our country's experts on diabetes....if you are having symptoms , the problem is very serious. Check your blood sugar regularly!(once every 4-6months).!

Unfortunately yes.....especially type 2 diabetes.

1.Poor diet and lack of exercise
2.Genetics...especially type 1 diabetics. (that is...if there is a history of your mother or father or other relatives having diabetes
3.Old age (your body is wearing down...and that includes the pancreas.)

Thanks a lot i reall appreciate.
Re: Sick Obi Madubogwu On The Verge Of Losing His Leg To Diabetes. PICS by PappiSnow: 9:53am On Dec 08, 2016
LaEvilIMiss:

It does but I don't think that is everything about rolling back diabetes. people have different body behaviors in relation to glucose. I have seen exercise freaks get a stroke as a result of un-monitored diabetic conditions. best advise is to do test or get a portable testing kit and know your sugar levels. also find out the state of your kidneys, your diet and how quickly your body utilizes sugar. once you know whats up.. you can build a better plan of living healthy and longer. some of these conditions have been building up through childhood and teen years.. it is not easy if you do not monitor it

Wow, So comprehensive, Thanks
Re: Sick Obi Madubogwu On The Verge Of Losing His Leg To Diabetes. PICS by wizaro(m): 10:12am On Dec 08, 2016
Wish him fast recovery.
Re: Sick Obi Madubogwu On The Verge Of Losing His Leg To Diabetes. PICS by habsydiamond(m): 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
God his ur strength and he will heal u from all sickness in ur body.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) / Oba Elegushi At Davido's 26th Birthday Dinner, Davido's 2nd Daughter Spotted / Daddy Freeze Mocks Oge Okoye, Recreates The Moment Actress Visited Pastor Lukau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.