Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? (1821 Views)

Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / Do I Go Ahead With My Plans for Her? / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by Howla3(m): 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
She started demanding since the first day we met.

Please hear her yesterday: "My sister's birthday is this month and I intend to surprise her with SamSung Galaxy s7" will you buy it for me?

Guys when I checked the prize of that phone, I felt like crying and I no wan lose this girl o

She knew so well that I'm at the verge of loosing my job yet ....

Guys! what do you think? Do you think this lady is suitable for marriage?
Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
I think you know the answer
You said she knows ur on the Verge of loosing your job
Yet she asked for Samsung s7
Young man....
Shaaa make I no talk

4 Likes

Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by ojun50(m): 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
They dere dey waist yr time
Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
S7 ke? shockedlipsrsealed

Something must be eating Her upstairs

Marry Her at your own peril
Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by Nelgenius4me(m): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
Guy,
Be wise! how can you be spending like father Christmas to a lady that isn't your wife. I advise to to wise up be getting a lady who understands the situation you are in.

1 Like

Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by Nelgenius4me(m): 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
Guy,
Be wise! how can you be spending like father Christmas to a lady that isn't your wife. I advise to to wise up by getting a lady who understands the situation you are in. A lady with financial intelligence ..and not those that will leave you dry and broke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by Tynasparks(f): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
Wtf... She wanna surprise her sister ... Whats your own Let her go ahead to surprise ... And you focus on sorting your job

1 Like

Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
Why you wan cry over price of phone?
Them put gun for your head?
You always have a choice, besides it's your money.

1 Like

Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by Day11(m): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
Lol

My guy, you not alone

angry
Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by ajasbaba(m): 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
guy look

1 Like

Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by Splinz(m): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
Howla3:

I think she's suitable for za other room.
Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by Mimido2(f): 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
tell her u don't have money
are u her bank account?
if she wants to buy d phone she should use her money besides she knows dat u are not really stable

some girls sha
undecided

2 Likes

Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by krys22: 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
Bros better run for your dear life. You can never satisfy a girl. When someone better comes along, she go leave u run. Go and listen to duncan mighty's akon'uche. You know wetin be akon'uche? Sense>>>Use ya head

1 Like

Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by Natty4(f): 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mimido2:
are u her bank account?
if she wants to buy d phone she should use her money besides she knows dat u are not really stable

some girls sha
undecided
babe howfa?
longest time
neva knew u were on Nairaland o
Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by Mimido2(f): 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
Natty4:
babe howfa? longest time neva knew u were on Nairaland o
jeeez swit hrt is dat u? am fine u? yeah I registered early dis yr
Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by torres89: 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
gold diggers

no singles conscience

when u later buy the phone for her.... all she's gonna do is hug and kisses , then maybe mange strafe ...

how do u love a girl u barely know !
Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by Natty4(f): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mimido2:
jeeez
swit hrt is dat u?
am fine
u?
yeah
I registered early dis yr
am good
how is David?
Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by YUNGLURD(m): 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
This my first time of seeing ppl being re-united on nairaland...thats cool
Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by Mimido2(f): 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
Natty4:
am good how is David?
he is fine I lost ur number and u didn't even bother to call lets not derail this thread check ur mail grin
Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by Natty4(f): 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mimido2:
he is fine
I lost ur number and u didn't even bother to call
lets not derail this thread
check ur mail grin
no its not like dat
I lost urs too
ok
I have a lot of things to tell u
Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by Mimido2(f): 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
YUNGLURD:
This my first time of seeing ppl being re-united on nairaland...thats cool
naso I see am o

Nairaland is good o

thanks to Nairaland I've bin able to reunite with my long lost friend

am sure dere are so many odas dat are here who am yet to reunite with
Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by Greenbullet(m): 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
op,that girl is not your gf,she just want to eat your money,flee her.
Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by YUNGLURD(m): 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mimido2:
naso I see am o

Nairaland is good o

thanks to Nairaland I've bin able to reunite with my long lost friend

am sure dere are so many odas dat are here who am yet to reunite with
sure...who knws if am among cry
Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by stan241(m): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
ajasbaba:
guy look

Nigga chai

Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by firstking01(m): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
Don't her sis has her own bf?...stay there and be winning in deception.
Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by Divinehenrich(m): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
You sound like a good girl.

Just wandering.....
Registered Feb this year and already has 72 followers.
Sis, ......
Mimido2:
are u her bank account?

some girls sha
undecided
Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by mofeoluwadassah: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
So wht are u waiting for ehn
Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by DipoDee: 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
I don't blame the foolish Op, I blame the foolisher cheesy people advising him.
Ozuo
Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
Some guys are just suckers for pain ..you refuse to see what's obvious. It's her sister's birthday she can buy the present if she has no money then sister does not get a phone. Is she going to hang around when you are jobless ..? Or is she going to upgrade to the brother who will be buying iPads for the whole family? Think about it.

1 Like

Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by Marverick(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
Howla3:
She started demanding since the first day we met.

Please hear her yesterday: "My sister's birthday is this month and I intend to surprise her with SamSung Galaxy s7" will you buy it for me?

Guys when I checked the prize of that phone, I felt like crying and I no wan lose this girl o

She knew so well that I'm at the verge of loosing my job yet ....

always demanding and she never buy u anything as gift Maybe a birthday present even if na fake wristwatch, baba my advice to you dump her demanding practically useless ass and seek a lady that adds value to your life
Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by Howla3(m): 5:36am On Dec 08, 2016
Thanks so much guys.
Re: She's Still Demanding Despite The Recession. Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by japhmanuel: 6:13am On Dec 08, 2016
Shes a hoe bruh

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Young Girl Will Finally Become A Good Wife / Two 1000# Airtime For Grab. / Reasons Why No Rich Guy In His Right Sense Will Marry A Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.