Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Chartered Internal Auditor (CIA) Examinations - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chartered Internal Auditor (CIA) Examinations (1206 Views)

UNILAG Fire Kills Abbah Kyari, The Ex-borno Auditor General / List Of 10 Top Toughest Examinations In The World. See If JAMB Made The List. / Causes Of Mass-Failure In Public Examinations In Nigeria -By Tayo Demola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chartered Internal Auditor (CIA) Examinations by jemkem: 11:52am On Jan 09, 2007
Is there anyone who can advise where i can get free materials for parts 1,2 and 3 of the CIA Examinations?
Re: Chartered Internal Auditor (CIA) Examinations by mu431(m): 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2007
Hey,
I have the practice CD' s for the exam. Are u in the states?
I used to be an internal auditor but went back to business sch, trying to switch my field. Are u sure u want to get into internal audit? Could be a boring field as must emphasis is on SOX right now.
Anyway the exam is really easy.
Let me know ur location and I can mail them to u.
Peace.
Re: Chartered Internal Auditor (CIA) Examinations by jemkem: 7:23am On Jan 11, 2007
actually am from kenya. am into procurement advisory (where business rarely comes by but is very interesting) and transactional procurement (which i frequently do but must admit is now kinda boring). i need to switch to audit, which i think has more opportunities. my postal address is PO BOX 345-00200 NAIROBI - KENYA, please advise if you will be able to send the matetrial
Re: Chartered Internal Auditor (CIA) Examinations by jemkem: 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2007
hi MU431,

I am currently in the states and would appreciate if can still send me the CIA CD. Please advise if you are able to do so so that i can forward you my US address.

(1) (Reply)

Lasu Third And Final Round Of Post Ume Result Is Out / Abuja Pre-degree Form N Sale Now. / A B U Pre Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.