Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Bitcoin investment with our magnificent team. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin investment with our magnificent team. (1144 Views)

Quick Returns On This Investment With Small Capital / Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin investment with our magnificent team. by Meesquared(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mags team is making a list of interested members who wants to invest there bitcoins /naira.

CHeck my profile for more info...

you won't wanna miss this...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bitcoin investment with our magnificent team. by Meesquared(m): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
We are the mags team..
Re: Bitcoin investment with our magnificent team. by Meesquared(m): 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
We are as real as air

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin investment with our magnificent team. by oluakom(m): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
Let them sell a bag of rice at 30k, I ve got no worries cause am covered by the MAGS TEAM.
I thought it was a joke until I got my first returns this morning, I invested when 1BTC was $720, but today Bitcoin is $969/1BTC. You can the calculations yourself. The new year looks promising joh

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin investment with our magnificent team. by Dahkogrin007(m): 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
I joined dix great team and av never regretted joining the group.... D grp is awesome and guarantees ur earning in bitcoin really fast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin investment with our magnificent team. by vpaymoney(m): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
The only team that works in Nigeria. All others are fake. This is the real deal
Re: Bitcoin investment with our magnificent team. by Meesquared(m): 3:09am On Dec 31, 2016
sure
Re: Bitcoin investment with our magnificent team. by muheebahmed(m): 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
What a group to be with
Re: Bitcoin investment with our magnificent team. by oyenuru(m): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
Waoo, this is real, am living witness, this a group with integrity me & my friends are be able to circle out in less than two weeks & are circle again, infart am inviting some of my order friends to be part of it.
Re: Bitcoin investment with our magnificent team. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
Bitcoin available for sale. 490/$. Buy/sell. WhatsApp me on 07036844362.
Re: Bitcoin investment with our magnificent team. by Meesquared(m): 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
480 per $
Re: Bitcoin investment with our magnificent team. by rhema2shine: 8:58am On Jan 03, 2017
This is the best platform one can ever think of being into, i have seen it, i have tried it and i have confirmed that it really works. It worked for me and i know for sure it will work for everyone that comes into it, you don't need to pay for joining the group. All you need do is join the group, invest your bitcoin/money and you will be the one testifying to people on how it works.
Re: Bitcoin investment with our magnificent team. by phyktor(m): 9:00am On Jan 03, 2017
no procrastination...its a new year.... join us... it's so real like air.....i'm already earning..
Re: Bitcoin investment with our magnificent team. by harryiyke: 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
The best concept...i have circled out already and on my way up again. What i like about The Mag Team... Is that it's all about team work. No matter who brought who, you must have a down liner. Tnx guys. You really make sense
Re: Bitcoin investment with our magnificent team. by oluakom(m): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
We making money here, feel free to join in
Re: Bitcoin investment with our magnificent team. by Djenilily: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
This is a concept like no other. You won't regret joining it. No doubt.... it's for real. I'm a testimony to this fact. Join NOW.... it's first come first serve. See you there.
Re: Bitcoin investment with our magnificent team. by Fm08(m): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2017
Great team. I see the power of team work here. I Was able to recycle ♻ in less than 3 weeks. Haven't seen a team that lives up to their word before except Mag Team. Don't wait to be told later, join now.
Re: Bitcoin investment with our magnificent team. by Meesquared(m): 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
the mags team now receiving new intakes. tranings on Saturdays and Wednesdays. come for your space
Re: Bitcoin investment with our magnificent team. by Sunnyjesus1: 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
Yes the Team is for real and not ponzy, I invite you friends to join this great team[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Free Binary Option Indicators / Grab This Great Opportunity!!! Get 35% Of Your Bitcoin Investment In 7 Days / I Want To Learn About Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.