Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

MMM Will Lead To Losses, Access Bank Warns Customers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Will Lead To Losses, Access Bank Warns Customers (1060 Views)

UPDC To Sell Stake In Hotel Business (golden Tulip Festac), Due To Losses / Reason Why MMM Will Never Be Back / 10 Reasons Why Mmm Will Never Crash Facts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Will Lead To Losses, Access Bank Warns Customers by meglith(m): 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
Access Bank Nigeria Plc has warned its customers to avoid dealing with Mavrodi Mondial Movement, a Ponzi scheme, which has been declared illegal by the Central Bank of Nigeria and the Securities and Exchange Commission.

READ ALSO: CBN warns against patronage of ‘wonder banks’

The bank in an emailed statement to its customers said it had come to its attention “that some customers are engaged in the Ponzi scheme called ‘MMM’”.

“Please be advised that this scheme is not in line with any applicable or known investment product and may ultimately lead to loss of funds in the long run,” the bank warned.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Online fraudsters hit capital market, Sec warns

New ponzi scheme, Ultimate Cycler’s website down

Go after MMM promoters, Reps tell EFCC, CBN

“We advise that customers avail themselves of genuine and approved investments and products in the Nigerian banking environment.”

Despite the warning by the Federal Government, thousands of Nigerians have continued to patronise the scheme with its website ranking as one of the five most visited in the country, ahead of Facebook.

Re: MMM Will Lead To Losses, Access Bank Warns Customers by Rockyrascal(m): 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
Am sure their workers use customers savings to invest in MMM.
Re: MMM Will Lead To Losses, Access Bank Warns Customers by omonkiti: 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nigerian bank forming caring.....God punish all of una....MMM has come to stay...all d evil you banks are using our money to do are over...

1 Like

Re: MMM Will Lead To Losses, Access Bank Warns Customers by FSBoperator: 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
The biggest losers are the criminal banksters whose service charges on depositors money is higher than the paltry interest they offer but lend same funds at 33% intetests

Between mmm and the banksters, nigerians know the real frauds and crooks
Re: MMM Will Lead To Losses, Access Bank Warns Customers by FSBoperator: 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
omonkiti:
Nigerian bank forming caring.....God punish all of una....MMM has come to stay...all d evil you banks are using our money to do are over...

U dey mind the idiots? TSA has now made them caring for your common man.
Re: MMM Will Lead To Losses, Access Bank Warns Customers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
Is it their money? grin

2 Likes

Re: MMM Will Lead To Losses, Access Bank Warns Customers by dunkem21(m): 11:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Is it their money? grin

cheesy.. Yes cheesy That is the free money they have been using as cheap deposits to do business. Banks should as a matter of urgency, educate the masses on other profitable ways of investing funds.

Almost all the staff of a hospital I visited today do MMM.

My fear is that Nigeria's economy might crash with MMM (IF) it will crash.
Re: MMM Will Lead To Losses, Access Bank Warns Customers by Tocheagle(m): 12:02am On Dec 08, 2016
Why are Nigerian banks always at the forefront when it comes to attacking MMM .
Re: MMM Will Lead To Losses, Access Bank Warns Customers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:04am On Dec 08, 2016
dunkem21:

cheesy.. Yes cheesy That is the free money they have been using as cheap deposits to do business. Banks should as a matter of urgency, educate the masses on other profitable ways of investing funds.

Almost all the staff of a hospital I visited today do MMM.

My fear is that Nigeria's economy might crash with MMM (IF) it will crash.
LOL, well participants are aware of the risk, and I am optimistic that it has come to stay
Re: MMM Will Lead To Losses, Access Bank Warns Customers by micfoley: 12:12am On Dec 08, 2016
Ahead of Facebook? Walahi, this MMM Don hammer
Re: MMM Will Lead To Losses, Access Bank Warns Customers by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:44am On Dec 08, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: MMM Will Lead To Losses, Access Bank Warns Customers by Bisjosh(f): 3:50am On Dec 08, 2016
I got their mail too
Re: MMM Will Lead To Losses, Access Bank Warns Customers by pointstores(m): 7:20am On Dec 08, 2016
all na risk even bussiness is a risk
Re: MMM Will Lead To Losses, Access Bank Warns Customers by emmadejust(m): 8:35am On Dec 08, 2016
grin the only ways bank care for their customers is when you make deposit .
Their only appreciation is the ATM that says
Thank you for banking with us !!! grin grin grin sad

1 Like

Re: MMM Will Lead To Losses, Access Bank Warns Customers by jayjax(m): 8:43am On Dec 08, 2016
Mmm Is giving extra 20% +30% mavro for any provided help between Dec 7 to Jan 1
tell you family and friends
http:///?i=ogundipejayjax@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Ebay Gift Cards Needed - Sell Your Ebay Gift Cards To Me & Get Paid Instantly..! / Fish Processing, Smoking And Packaging For International Market Training / Sterling Bank Staff In Court For Stealing Customer’s N2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.