Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Want To Build A Successful Online Business? See How To Start - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Build A Successful Online Business? See How To Start (25676 Views)

Why Are Young People In Nigeria Going Into Online Business? - See Reasons / How To Startup A Zobo Business....see Tips Here / Abia Mall Shoprite Opens For Business - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Build A Successful Online Business? See How To Start by importexpert(m): 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
some few years ago I was having the very same problem that you are having right now. I was desperate to have a successful online business that would provide a decent income for me and my family.

The thing is I had no clue where to start at that time. I was reading blogs, visiting forums and downloading all kinds of marketing ebooks with the hope that I can get a blueprint that I could follow on a daily basis.

As a result of all my initial research, trial and error and other experimentation, I gained a ton of information but it was all stocked up in my head. I mean I had a clearer idea of what it would take to start earning online but I still could not decide what method to run with because there are so many. what i was suffering from was a sickness called information overload. one of its greatest symptoms is that it makes you feel like alpha and omega or professor soyinka of internet marketing but your pocket is as empty as that of a staff of Nigerian railway cooperation before the recent rehabilitation.

To top that off, I was constantly being bombarded with all kinds of offers in my email on a daily basis. All these offers 'promised' to give me a clear pathway to success but they never lived up to their promises. The sad thing about this whole scenario is that I fell for all the hype far too many times.

Fast forward to today I have learned how to block out the distractions. I now only focus my energy on what works. If I do a test and I get a positive return, then I scale that method to grow my business. The best way to have a successful business is to scale something that is already working for you.

So Where Do You Start?

The first thing you have to do is to get your mindset right. Stop believing that you can become an overnight success and understand that you have to work hard to make things happen.

Once you have that mentality, you can then start focusing on a strategy. As I mention above there are a ton of ways to have a successful online business but I'll share one that has been working for me.

Step #1 - Find A Group Of People With A Common Problem

The first thing you can do is to start with yourself. Are there any problems you have that need a solution? Could be health problems, relationship problems, a hobby or anything that you think others may be having as well. you can visit forums or different sections of Nairaland to identify problems that require solution

Step #2 - Create A Free Offer That Provides A Solution To The Above Problem

This offer should be one of high quality. You'll give away this offer to build a list of subscribers who are interested in a certain topic. So let's say you are targeting mothers who want to lose weight after giving birth. Then your free offer could be a nutritional guide that help them to eat properly to maximize their weight loss.

Step #3 - Build A Strong Relationship With Your Subscribers

Once these persons are on your list, you should build a relationship with them by sending them more valuable content that will help them get closer to their goals. This way they will like and trust you as a person who really cares about them.

Step #4 - Promote Ethical Products And Services To Your Subscribers

This is where you make your online income. You'll promote products and services that will help your subscribers to achieve their goals. This is why it is important to build a good relationship with your list initially so that they like and trust you and take you up on your recommendations.

this is just in a nutshell. lets have your questions and your ideas
Re: Want To Build A Successful Online Business? See How To Start by importexpert(m): 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
hi guys, look forward to monday as i will be reavealing to you my personal secrets on how i make lots of affiliate sales and get massive traffic to my affiliate offers. look forward to the launch of "affiliate Jagaban"
Re: Want To Build A Successful Online Business? See How To Start by importexpert(m): 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
need an alternative source of passive income? see www.importsng.com

1 Like

Re: Want To Build A Successful Online Business? See How To Start by BiafranBushBoy: 8:17am On Dec 08, 2016
Op keep confusing people with your non realistic approach to online business..

I am your greatest critic and I will continue to be!!

The reason for this your write up is basically to advertise and nothing more... More or else trying to teach a baby about having sex when he hasn't even started walking...!!

Mtcheeww...
Re: Want To Build A Successful Online Business? See How To Start by importexpert(m): 8:28am On Dec 08, 2016
FREE WORLD. everyone is subject to his thoughts. i just wish you can start contributing to humanity in a matured way. create threads and educate people on things they do not know and not sabotaging other people's effort while you end up derailing the thread with your adverts. i always welcome critics because it creates room for improvement. but please do not advertise anything here in the name of critique as you have always done on my previous threads. it only makes you look immature. just my thoughts cheesy
Re: Want To Build A Successful Online Business? See How To Start by Ebuka007: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
dis is total nonsense
OP u are like a fish out of water
Re: Want To Build A Successful Online Business? See How To Start by BiafranBushBoy: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
importexpert:
FREE WORLD. everyone is subject to his thoughts. i just wish you can start contributing to humanity in a matured way. create threads and educate people on things they do not know and not sabotaging other people's effort while you end up derailing the thread with your adverts. i always welcome critics because it creates room for improvement. but please do not advertise anything here in the name of critique as you have always done on my previous threads. it only makes you look immature. just my thoughts cheesy

I won't... Don't be scared!!

But do things for conscience sake and stop all these glorified shiit and false messages you are spreading!!

take care bro
Re: Want To Build A Successful Online Business? See How To Start by Abatsam111(m): 6:58am On Dec 09, 2016
Get A Responsive & Well Designed Blog For A Very Cheap Price Today!

Mods, Please help a brother, na the
economic recession

I need cash for a project I'm currently working on, I can't go out to work full time, so I just want to turn my skills into quick cash right now using this medium.

I will Install & design your blog for just a "chicken change" in 24 hours.

See examples from my recent projects:

www.dailyschoolgist..com

www.mtechcity..com

www.asferuwa..com

www.gistonfleek.com

www.abatsamconcept..com

www.peoplesgist1..com

And lots more

If you are interested in this service, kindly send an Whatsapp/SMS/Call to 07064272729 or email: owolabioluwaseun5912@gmail.com

Note:
The first 5 people to order for this service will be given a Facebook group with 5,000 members for free.
Re: Want To Build A Successful Online Business? See How To Start by GreatManBee: 7:33am On Dec 09, 2016
importexpert:
some few years ago I was having the very same problem that you are having right now. I was desperate to have a successful online business that would provide a decent income for me and my family.

The thing is I had no clue where to start at that time. I was reading blogs, visiting forums and downloading all kinds of marketing ebooks with the hope that I can get a blueprint that I could follow on a daily basis.

As a result of all my initial research, trial and error and other experimentation, I gained a ton of information but it was all stocked up in my head. I mean I had a clearer idea of what it would take to start earning online but I still could not decide what method to run with because there are so many. what i was suffering from was a sickness called information overload. one of its greatest symptoms is that it makes you feel like alpha and omega or professor soyinka of internet marketing but your pocket is as empty as that of a staff of Nigerian railway cooperation before the recent rehabilitation.

To top that off, I was constantly being bombarded with all kinds of offers in my email on a daily basis. All these offers 'promised' to give me a clear pathway to success but they never lived up to their promises. The sad thing about this whole scenario is that I fell for all the hype far too many times.

Fast forward to today I have learned how to block out the distractions. I now only focus my energy on what works. If I do a test and I get a positive return, then I scale that method to grow my business. The best way to have a successful business is to scale something that is already working for you.

So Where Do You Start?

The first thing you have to do is to get your mindset right. Stop believing that you can become an overnight success and understand that you have to work hard to make things happen.

Once you have that mentality, you can then start focusing on a strategy. As I mention above there are a ton of ways to have a successful online business but I'll share one that has been working for me.

Step #1 - Find A Group Of People With A Common Problem

The first thing you can do is to start with yourself. Are there any problems you have that need a solution? Could be health problems, relationship problems, a hobby or anything that you think others may be having as well. you can visit forums or different sections of Nairaland to identify problems that require solution

Step #2 - Create A Free Offer That Provides A Solution To The Above Problem

This offer should be one of high quality. You'll give away this offer to build a list of subscribers who are interested in a certain topic. So let's say you are targeting mothers who want to lose weight after giving birth. Then your free offer could be a nutritional guide that help them to eat properly to maximize their weight loss.

Step #3 - Build A Strong Relationship With Your Subscribers

Once these persons are on your list, you should build a relationship with them by sending them more valuable content that will help them get closer to their goals. This way they will like and trust you as a person who really cares about them.

Step #4 - Promote Ethical Products And Services To Your Subscribers

This is where you make your online income. You'll promote products and services that will help your subscribers to achieve their goals. This is why it is important to build a good relationship with your list initially so that they like and trust you and take you up on your recommendations.

this is just in a nutshell. lets have your questions and your ideas
Re: Want To Build A Successful Online Business? See How To Start by explode31: 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
Make up to N2,100,000 conveniently. All you need to get started is N1000, an email address, Nigerian account no and join our whatsapp group
https:///D7ZusIegKw9JdI9H4YL6HD

1 Like

Re: Want To Build A Successful Online Business? See How To Start by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
OP thanks. With this it will not be difficult to name my blog.
Searching for a common problem... wink
Can't wait for the next step
Re: Want To Build A Successful Online Business? See How To Start by importexpert(m): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
OP thanks. With this it will not be difficult to name my blog.
Searching for a common problem... wink
Can't wait for the next step

yes. it will be unveiled asap

1 Like

Re: Want To Build A Successful Online Business? See How To Start by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2016
All dis ur short short tips sef undecided

No benefit @ all,,,,,just waste of data and space
Re: Want To Build A Successful Online Business? See How To Start by prettyprecy(f): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
nonsense individual with that rubbish ebook you are selling up and down filled with nonsense. mcheew undecided
Re: Want To Build A Successful Online Business? See How To Start by BiafranBushBoy: 1:35am On Dec 11, 2016
prettyprecy:
nonsense individual with that rubbish ebook you are selling up and down filled with nonsense. mcheew undecided

Did you buy it?/ grin
Re: Want To Build A Successful Online Business? See How To Start by BiafranBushBoy: 1:35am On Dec 11, 2016
Chrismario:
All dis ur short short tips sef undecided

No benefit @ all,,,,,just waste of data and space

lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Want To Build A Successful Online Business? See How To Start by prettyprecy(f): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Did you buy it?/ grin

yes o i bought it thinking it was valuable
Re: Want To Build A Successful Online Business? See How To Start by BiafranBushBoy: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
prettyprecy:
yes o i bought it thinking it was valuable
Maybe you should ask him personally, if anything confuses you there..
Are you on WhatsApp, add me up.
Re: Want To Build A Successful Online Business? See How To Start by AlabiItopa(m): 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
Glimpse of Military Life:s away, leaviheir family and children all alone Leaving behind everything they know and love Out of their comforting homes and zones.
When they say good bye to their families, their heart breaks. They burst in tears of separationNo one would ever understand their emotional pains and feelings. They wish they could stay all together, but their job is calling
They try hard to be brave, while crying silently in their hearts. They feel utterly empty torn between by their loved ones and their job.
Having a highest call to defend the country

With loyalty, respect, personal courage they defend the country. Protecting our nation from our enemies living each day with fear of death.
Whether the weather is dry, sunny, rainy or cold
Whether they are in mountains or deserts or on sea. They endure lot of trouble to protect their motherland. Where we would dare not to be there in their place. They never know what the day will bring, For that day could be their last day in their lives

They are lonely in the far distant land
Away from Motherland away from loved ones
While we sleep in our comfortable bedrooms without fear While they sleep next to their war weapons. Taking cat naps, less sleep or no sleep And are always alert even in their sleep
They serve the country and fellow citizens
With selfless service, integrity and honour.

They are the mighty warriors helping us in times of need. They Work day and night, giving up their personal time, peace, sleep and desires
They miss their families and friends. They forget the Everyday Pleasures of a normal life
In order to give our country a great care and protection.

Their wife at home struggles alone to raise their kids. Their wives stress out too much to handle the kids’ sadness. In the midst of their loneliness and stress they comfort
their children.

Worrying about the danger and safety of their husband, the father of their kids.
When they go to war, their family also goes to war With them in their heart. They sit at home waiting for their return, Hoping and praying for their safety. When the world celebrates Christmas. They are alone and hurt for they
Can’t spend the holidays with their family
Underneath their smile. There is fear of pain, frustrations, tears and loneliness.

With their patriotic Spirit they are always prepared For Meeting all sorts of dangers and life’s challenges. Their life’s hardships are brutal and cruel, For there is no greater sacrifice
Then laying down their lives for the sake of their country.

Salute to these brave Military who lay down their lives for our country. Appreciate them for their bravery and service. For defending homeland from violence and terrorism.
For defending their motherland with their life and blood. Pray for them that they may return home in safety. Pray for their families that they are strengthened. Be kind and thankful to them for their support. Honour them for their service and be Proud of them.
God bless each and everyone in our Military!
For their sacrifice is too much to count![/color]

(1) (Reply)

Suppliers Of Expression Weavons, Wigs, Hair Creams And So On / I Mistakenly Transfer N10,000.00 To A Wrong Person I Don't Know. / Tigran Gambaryan Wife, Yuki Seeks US Intervention On Husband Detained In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.