Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Some Quotes Based On My Experience In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Quotes Based On My Experience In Life (718 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" / "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Quotes Based On My Experience In Life by dultmax(m): 7:32am On Dec 08, 2016
Here are some lessons based on my experience in life….

1. Love is never enough reason to marry….If you love a lady so much and a “RAT” in her family is not happy with the union…..Please leave even if she tells you it is just a RAT….That RAT might turn out to be a “god” they worship in their family

2. If you are in a serious relationship with a “poor guy” and a “rich guy” is asking for your hand in marriage….My dear, if you love the “rich guy” marry him because of the love….don’t marry him cos of money. Money only gives him an edge over the poor guy

3. Don’t break the relationship because he is “poor”. Not all ladies are destined to marry rich guys.

4. There is a huge difference between being wealthy and being happy. Set your priorities right. If you want wealth, take your “job” serious, if you want happiness, take your “life” serious

5. Sometimes, the only tool some ladies have to get your attention is to say bad things about you. Not all the time they intend to hurt you with their bad mouth

6. I never hurt anyone, why is someone trying to hurt me?...I laff in Swahili…the reason why people is trying to hurt you most times is beyond your comprehension

7. Physical and spiritual growth has no alternative to survive the hurdles of this life.

8. Sorcery, spells, voodoo, charms are the cheapest and the most common weapon people will use to fight you. Be prepared

9. Running away from sin is the best; however committing a sin to save your life shouldn’t be something you live to regret. Just say Astagfirllah ..Allah will forgive you.

10. When you are in dilemma about choosing between what God wants and pleasing fellow humans…I advice you please your fellow humans…God forgives….Humans doesn’t.

11. For critics about quotes 9 and 10….Remember the hadith of the prophet (SAW) which makes Haram something you can eat in times when Hallal is unavailable…be wise.

12. Don’t expect any help from “rich people” close to you. They will disappoint you after giving them your best.

13. You pray and Allah haven’t answer your prayers….relax my dear, he is only testing your faith. Paradise is meant only for those who believes and gives glad tidings.

14. Everyone in this world have their own problems. If you think yours is much, hear out what others have to say and you will have reasons to embrace your problems and say ALHAMDULILLAH

15. Heaven and hell is not free… you attitude takes you either to heaven or to hell. Judge yourself…if you die today, where do you think you will end up?

16. It is wiser for you to marry a “bad girl” from a good home than to marry a “good girl” from a bad home. Do some background checks about the family of that good girl before you propose.

17. A man has been wooing you for about a year now and you still think he is not “good enough” for you. Surely you will end up with someone who will not even value you.

18. You broke the heart of the first man cos ur heart tells you he is not good for you, another man comes and your family rejected him and so you break his heart too…I pity you…None of them will forgive you. You should have consulted your heart and family before starting up any relationship with them in the first place

19. When you sin against God you say “Astghfirllah” is there any word in the holy books you will say when you sin against people? Be prepared for the consequence

20. Don’t call people to “WAR” when you know you will retreat. It will appear to them as if you sent them on a suicide mission and may never forgive you for that.

21. If an “OLD WOMAN” determines the future of her family members where they have “ADULT MALE CHILDREN” hmmm evil forces are ruling

22. When a woman decided to deal with you…even the devil will cry for you. Beware of women.

23. You threatened to kill me if I ever show up in your door step again…I laff in baruba…does showing up at your door step increase my account balance?…mtchew..NONSENSE

24. A busty lady asks “D 1, wont you cut your beards?” I replied..reduce your boobs and I will cut my beards…she said it is endowment I also said my beards is also endowment…she smiles and calls me a bastard…am I a bastard?

25. All those ladies who fell victims of my playboy life should please forgive me. I’ve turned a new leaf and now ready to compensate them with some token…just send your account details to my inbox…you will receive alert before Monday.

26. Remember to add the reason for the break up in the message…. I will not compensate you if you are the one that call off the relationship

27. I have decided to love again..so if you are single and searching, then chat me up…we might get married.

28. Age is not a factor but the older you are….the richer you must be. I won’t entertain anyone above 35 who still expects me to take responsibilities of her kids from another father

29. Don’t laugh at my quotes. I don’t intend to make you laff…all I want is for you to learn from my experience.
30. For those who wants to know why the lady in quote 24 wants me cut my beards.... I've added pictures of me with and without beards for you to judge.

Thanks for reading

Re: Some Quotes Based On My Experience In Life by Fidecoo(m): 10:20am On Dec 08, 2016
dultmax:
Here are some lessons based on my experience in life….

1. Love is never enough reason to marry….If you love a lady so much and a “RAT” in her family is not happy with the union…..Please leave even if she tells you it is just a RAT….That RAT might turn out to be a “god” they worship in their family

2. If you are in a serious relationship with a “poor guy” and a “rich guy” is asking for your hand in marriage….My dear, if you love the “rich guy” marry him because of the love….don’t marry him cos of money. Money only gives him an edge over the poor guy

3. Don’t break the relationship because he is “poor”. Not all ladies are destined to marry rich guys.

4. There is a huge difference between being wealthy and being happy. Set your priorities right. If you want wealth, take your “job” serious, if you want happiness, take your “life” serious
Our
5. Sometimes, the only tool some ladies have to get your attention is to say bad things about you. Not all the time they intend to hurt you with their bad mouth

6. I never hurt anyone, why is someone trying to hurt me?...I laff in Swahili…the reason why people is trying to hurt you most times is beyond your comprehension

7. Physical and spiritual growth has no alternative to survive the hurdles of this life.

8. Sorcery, spells, voodoo, charms are the cheapest and the most common weapon people will use to fight you. Be prepared

9. Running away from sin is the best; however committing a sin to save your life shouldn’t be something you live to regret. Just say Astagfirllah ..Allah will forgive you.

10. When you are in dilemma about choosing between what God wants and pleasing fellow humans…I advice you please your fellow humans…God forgives….Humans doesn’t.

11. For critics about quotes 9 and 10….Remember the hadith of the prophet (SAW) which makes Haram something you can eat in times when Hallal is unavailable…be wise.

12. Don’t expect any help from “rich people” close to you. They will disappoint you after giving them your best.

13. You pray and Allah haven’t answer your prayers….relax my dear, he is only testing your faith. Paradise is meant only for those who believes and gives glad tidings.

14. Everyone in this world have their own problems. If you think yours is much, hear out what others have to say and you will have reasons to embrace your problems and say ALHAMDULILLAH

15. Heaven and hell is not free… you attitude takes you either to heaven or to hell. Judge yourself…if you die today, where do you think you will end up?

16. It is wiser for you to marry a “bad girl” from a good home than to marry a “good girl” from a bad home. Do some background checks about the family of that good girl before you propose.

17. A man has been wooing you for about a year now and you still think he is not “good enough” for you. Surely you will end up with someone who will not even value you.

18. You broke the heart of the first man cos ur heart tells you he is not good for you, another man comes and your family rejected him and so you break his heart too…I pity you…None of them will forgive you. You should have consulted your heart and family before starting up any relationship with them in the first place

19. When you sin against God you say “Astghfirllah” is there any word in the holy books you will say when you sin against people? Be prepared for the consequence

20. Don’t call people to “WAR” when you know you will retreat. It will appear to them as if you sent them on a suicide mission and may never forgive you for that.

21. If an “OLD WOMAN” determines the future of her family members where they have “ADULT MALE CHILDREN” hmmm evil forces are ruling

22. When a woman decided to deal with you…even the devil will cry for you. Beware of women.

23. You threatened to kill me if I ever show up in your door step again…I laff in baruba…does showing up at your door step increase my account balance?…mtchew..NONSENSE

24. A busty lady asks “D 1, wont you cut your beards?” I replied..reduce your boobs and I will cut my beards…she said it is endowment I also said my beards is also endowment…she smiles and calls me a bastard…am I a bastard?

25. All those ladies who fell victims of my playboy life should please forgive me. I’ve turned a new leaf and now ready to compensate them with some token…just send your account details to my inbox…you will receive alert before Monday.

26. Remember to add the reason for the break up in the message…. I will not compensate you if you are the one that call off the relationship

27. I have decided to love again..so if you are single and searching, then chat me up…we might get married.

28. Age is not a factor but the older you are….the richer you must be. I won’t entertain anyone above 35 who still expects me to take responsibilities of her kids from another father

29. Don’t laugh at my quotes. I don’t intend to make you laff…all I want is for you to learn from my experience.
30. For those who wants to know why the lady in quote 24 wants me cut my beards.... I've added pictures of me with and without beards for you to judge.

Thanks for reading
, hmmmmmmmm!!
Re: Some Quotes Based On My Experience In Life by tobechi20(m): 11:48am On Dec 08, 2016
you look scary on that beards

(1) (Reply)

When God Frustrates The Expectations Of Your Enemies / Please I Need Your Help / What Is Valentine's Day For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.