Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Omoni Oboli Declares Herself And AY The 'king & Queen' Of Nigeria Box Office - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Declares Herself And AY The 'king & Queen' Of Nigeria Box Office (569 Views)

2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) / Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React / "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Declares Herself And AY The 'king & Queen' Of Nigeria Box Office by NaijaCelebrity: 7:44am On Dec 08, 2016
With the success of her latest movie, Okafor's Law in the cinemas Omoni Oboli has crowned herself, Queen of the Nigerian Box Office and popular comedian, AY the King after his latest flick, 'A Trip To Jamaica' smashed the box office record that was set by his last movie, '30 Days In Atlanta'.

Omoni shared a photo with AY hinting that they might be working on something together pretty soon. She captioned the photo;

#Royalty Nigerian box office King and Queen @aycomedian #SomethingMAJORIsComing #ChildOfGrace #Blessed #Favoured #ATripToJamaica #OkaforsLaw #2017 #AnticipateGreatness
How are you my #Omonifam? Always remember that I love you, yes YOU!

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/omoni-oboli-declares-herself-and.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Omoni Oboli Declares Herself And AY The 'king & Queen' Of Nigeria Box Office by Nutase: 8:17am On Dec 08, 2016
Na who come be prince and princess?

(1) (Reply)

Two Kenyan Men Sign Agreement To Marry And Share The Same Woman All Their Life! / Who Can Tell Me Her Name? / Beautiful Faces And Celebrities At The Soundcity MVP Awards 2016 | Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.