Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Recession Forced Me Into Making Ankara Ties — UNILAG Student - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Recession Forced Me Into Making Ankara Ties — UNILAG Student (641 Views)

Meet Tobechukwu Onwumere, Winner Of Mr University Africa 2018, From UNILAG (Pix) / PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair / Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recession Forced Me Into Making Ankara Ties — UNILAG Student by Olammy76(m): 8:14am On Dec 08, 2016
By Elizabeth Uwandu
Buraimoh Kikiope, a 200l Law student, University of Lagos , UNILAG has said that the current economic situation drove him into making corporate ties with Ankara fabrics for clients both home and abroad.
Speaking to Quadlife, Kikiope said it was high time Nigerian youths became creative rather than continuously languish in despair and alter helplessness.
His words, “I am known as EkAfricanclassic. What inspired me into creating ties with Ankara is the present situation of joblessness among the youths of Nigeria. I feel it is time we the youths become creative and come up with ideas. “Okikiope said the success story of business mogul, Aliko Dangote made him to task himself with business ideas. In the process, he found love in the use of fabrics to make fancy ties. “ I had started reading of Dangote and this spurned me to believe that I can make a difference with my ideas;
“I could make 50 ties in the middle of the night. I am aiming to be the number one distributor of Ankara ties in the continent,”
The young undergraduate said since October he started showcasing his products, he has garnered patronage inside and outside the shores of Nigeria through his use of the social media platform such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram etc.

Re: Recession Forced Me Into Making Ankara Ties — UNILAG Student by ayourbamie: 8:35am On Dec 08, 2016
Wow. Beautiful

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Child’s Hair Long And Healthy Weekly. / ANSU Igbariam Organise Make-up Free Picture Contest For Ladies / Goldenmen Eyelashes Needs Distributors And Retail Partners In Nigeria !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.