Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,657 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Hey People,looking For An Angelic Vocal Teacher?come Here - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hey People,looking For An Angelic Vocal Teacher?come Here (553 Views)

Download Gospel Instrumental: Angelic Voices (prod By Shalom) / Vocal Analysis Of Some Of The Best Vocalists Outside Classical Music / Get Into The Yuletide With "WAZOBIA Christmas" By The Redemptorist Youth Angelic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey People,looking For An Angelic Vocal Teacher?come Here by Moboj: 11:01am On Dec 08, 2016
Hhhhm I can hear the flow of melodious vocal training coming from this angle
Nigerian Kim Burrel
Deola!
Just a training and you'll be one of world's best singer's
You don't need to feel like a Superstar because with Deola's vocal classes you'll become one
It's a matter of high values mixed with classic qualities and placid music
With Deola's classes and her music you'd be caught in a caesura of pleasant music flow and you'd be left to wonder what a wondrous world we are in
Music that pleases the soul
Now imagine what her vocal classes would be like
Ask yourself,what kind of a vocal teacher am I looking for?
Deola is a key that opens every dynamic vocal door's
Changing the worst of all voices to a melodious wonder
The fragrance of her voice like a sweet smelling savour
Her voice is the color of royal
Are music speaks Royal
Her classes speak classic!
Her charge's are not too high
Enrol for your vocal classes today!
And discover hidden talents you never knew you possessed!
The sereneness of music is what makes the soul say well done
Videos of Deola coming right up!
Re: Hey People,looking For An Angelic Vocal Teacher?come Here by Moboj: 4:40am On Dec 11, 2016
Those scales!
Re: Hey People,looking For An Angelic Vocal Teacher?come Here by monimekaz(m): 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
You have just succeeded in posting nothing ...I was expecting a vocal trainer's phone number bla bla..
Re: Hey People,looking For An Angelic Vocal Teacher?come Here by Moboj: 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
monimekaz:
You have just succeeded in posting nothing ...I was expecting a vocal trainer's phone number bla
bla..
Sorry about that but you could simply ask smiley
Deola:08188345796
Re: Hey People,looking For An Angelic Vocal Teacher?come Here by monimekaz(m): 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
Moboj:

Sorry about that but you could simply ask smiley
Deola:08188345796

Ooh ..sorry ..just that I love sarcasm
Re: Hey People,looking For An Angelic Vocal Teacher?come Here by Moboj: 7:32am On Dec 14, 2016
A Professional tutorc
Re: Hey People,looking For An Angelic Vocal Teacher?come Here by Moboj: 7:40am On Dec 14, 2016
A Professional tutor who wil help get rid of that stage fright
Sometimes I tell myself it's not about the classes alone,it's more of she knowing what's wrong and pushing you to become the best with her professional skills
Deola as trained under sooo many eminent tutors so what she has to give to you is not only in born but also learnt professionalism
You can conquer all your vocal demons with her classes
You just get in touch with her now and know what I'm talking about

(1) (Reply)

Simple Tips For Upcoming Artistes / Emmy Cee - Sheba. Mp3 / Fan Blasts Wizkid On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.