Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

If Jesus Died For Our Sins, Why Are We Still Going To Hell? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Died For Our Sins, Why Are We Still Going To Hell? (3971 Views)

Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet / If Jesus Died For Our Sins, Why Is There Still Sin Today? / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Jesus Died For Our Sins, Why Are We Still Going To Hell? by Ferruccio(m): 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
jonbellion:
because our"lord and saviour" wants us to continuously kiss his ass
He likes ass kissing so much he's willing to damn you to an eternity of torment because you don't like ass kissing or for something as trivial as "lack a belief"
He is also willing to turn to living suya people that have served him thier whole life and slipped up once before they died and make a world renowned asshole in every sense of the word inherit his kingdom without any form of retribution whatsoever
Christianity:
Would make any bullshit detector explode in a nanosecond
You really can't fight the urge to type nonsense all the fvcking time hey son?
Re: If Jesus Died For Our Sins, Why Are We Still Going To Hell? by jonbellion(m): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ferruccio:
You really can't fight the urge to type nonsense all the fvcking time hey son?
but I didn't lie cheesy
Re: If Jesus Died For Our Sins, Why Are We Still Going To Hell? by Ferruccio(m): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
jonbellion:
but I didn't lie cheesy
The question was directed at Christians.
Re: If Jesus Died For Our Sins, Why Are We Still Going To Hell? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
How did Elijah, Enoch, David, Abraham and a host of other prophets of God make it into heaven without the grace of God given your statement that no-one can enter the kingdom of God without grace? Or will they go to hell?

Mind you, grace was absent during the Old Testament era.

Cc:
KingofAmebo
Re: If Jesus Died For Our Sins, Why Are We Still Going To Hell? by dalaman: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
Richirich713:

He asked "Show me where I insulted you in my comment so i can take you seriously" implying that he thought I insulted him by insulting his mother. If he thought that, he shouldn't be suprise that I took his comments as an insult.

Lies. He asked you why he insulted his mum and you said he insulted you first.

frank317:

U resort to abusing his mum [/b]because he tries to explain how impossible ur imaginary God is. Foolish Christians everywhere

Then you claimed he insulted you first.

Richirich713:

[b]U idiot, he insulted me 1st
, he could have made his point differently but he didn't, so I just returned the favour.
U atheists think u can just speak like u want to theists, when sum1 starts mocking, insulting u guys, U wanna cry like babies, guess what deal with it, respect comes both ways.
It's funny that u tryin to lecture me on insulting people, any1 who just browsers thru ur posts will realize that's ur specialty.

He never insulted you at any point unless if you are Yahweh.
Re: If Jesus Died For Our Sins, Why Are We Still Going To Hell? by TheNazarene: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
Lh19:

So you are trying to say if he hadn't had died,things wouldn't have gone on the right path for humanity ?? ?

Ssince satan fell, he is always on the wrong and losing side, nothing has ever gone right. Humanity were slaves to satan (and those who don't accept Jesus are still slaves to him), now do you expect a right thing to come out of a wrong or do you expect a bad apple to turn another bad apple good?
Re: If Jesus Died For Our Sins, Why Are We Still Going To Hell? by Richirich713: 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
dalaman:

Lies. He asked you why he insulted his mum and you said he insulted you first.

Then you claimed he insulted you first.

He never insulted you at any point unless if you are Yahweh.

You confused, let me break it down for u.

This was my original reply to the op :

Richirich713:
Because hell is a choice, people choose it.

Then jonbellion replied to my post with this :

jonbellion:
how can people "chose" hell
You guys made your concept of God impossible
A diestic God is highly probable
You made your god omnipotent, omimiscient. ominobenevolentblah blah blah
If Yahweh is real wasn't fits his description is ominiretarded
You made your god omimiscient that's cool
Then you now made him give free will
Am omniscient being( giving free will)
And you say you choose to go to hell
There is no way you can twist this
An all knowing being is all knowing
That's the point of his name
How can an omniscient being not know what how going to do before you do it
This is bullshit

I took what he said as an indirect insult, he could have made his point differently but he choose not to, he didn't have to mention me but he choose to and showed me no respect with his insulting comment.

Then I replied :

Richirich713:

Who the hell said God doesn't know who's going to hell? Did ur re.tard mother tell u that?

Returning the favour by showing him no respect, Apparently he took this as an indirect insult to him (as his next post shows), just before he thought there was nothing wrong with the term re.tard.

He replied with :

jonbellion:
what the.....
My retard mother
And unbelievers are the horrible people
Show me where I insulted you in my comment so i can take you seriously

"Show me where I insulted you in my comment so i can take you seriously" obviously implies that he took my comment about his mother as an insult, an indirect insult to him. He's asking me "show me where I insulted you" becuz he thinks my comment is an insult to him, u apparently don't think so.

Anyone understands this, when u insult someone mother u indirectly insulting them, only u don't get this, because u want desperately for me to be wrong because I'm a christian. What do u think?, he didn't took my comment as an insult?, was he suppose to be like "hey this dude is insulting my mom not me"?

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Died For Our Sins, Why Are We Still Going To Hell? by MrHenshaw: 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
Lh19:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders, ever since I was a child I've always had a question which has been on my mind for Christians.

It is well known according to the Bible that Jesus died for the sins of mankind, so I'm going to ask you guys why are we still going to hell for the sins we've committed since Jesus has already died for it?

P. S Mind my punctuations and paragraphs abeg

Y do you still need O'level when your "Dad"
is the Minister of Education?
Re: If Jesus Died For Our Sins, Why Are We Still Going To Hell? by Auki: 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
You are responsible for your sin. Nobody died for ur sin.

You have been told lies for so many years. Wake up, search for the truth.

Your God is One God, without wife, son or partner.

Jesus, Noah, Abraham, Mohammad etc were human being sent by God.None of them is God, Son of God or part of God.
Re: If Jesus Died For Our Sins, Why Are We Still Going To Hell? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
BECAUSE HIS 'DEATH' IS NOT WORTH IT AT ALL.
Re: If Jesus Died For Our Sins, Why Are We Still Going To Hell? by fromnigeria(m): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
Lh19:

I asked a reasonable question that has always been ignored. Since you know it y don't you tell me the answer I'm looking for then.
I dont answer silly questions.
Re: If Jesus Died For Our Sins, Why Are We Still Going To Hell? by Lh19(m): 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
fromnigeria:

I dont answer silly questions.

That's because you don't have the answers I seek undecided undecided undecided
So why bother comment when you have no answer to my question
Re: If Jesus Died For Our Sins, Why Are We Still Going To Hell? by fromnigeria(m): 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
jonbellion:
you would do well to contribute rather than just dismiss it entirely
Makes it look you actually don't know sh*t
A question from agents of the devil are not to be answered. because you would just Waste all your time pouring water on stone. there nothing you can tell someone in demonic bondage to get him to believe you. he is in bondage.
He only needs his father whom he has rejected to arrest him in his way.
people like you are not the first. we had people worse than. they evn went as far as killing those carrying the truth.
Today, one of them is amongst those inspitrd by the holy spirit to write several books of the bible.
My only prayer is your ignorance disappears before it becomes too late.
Re: If Jesus Died For Our Sins, Why Are We Still Going To Hell? by fromnigeria(m): 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
Lh19:

That's because you don't have the answers I seek undecided undecided undecided
So why bother comment when you have no answer to my question
My prayer fot you all that it doesnt become too late by the time the devil decides to leave you all after having uses you for a long time.
People dont need to have time or saliva wasted on because there nothong anyone can tell to convince you. he will end wasting all time.
one way you can be delivered is if the merciful
God decide to rescue you.
you are not the first set of ignorant people who try to deluberately deny the fact that yiu didnt just appear from no where. who allow themselves to be used by the devil to attack everything about the truth.
we have had people like you in time past, one in particular ended up writing almost half of the books of the new testament by thr inspiration of thr holy spirit.

thr most important thing is may it not be too late or may God your creator who you deny not hardened your heart like he did to pharoah etc.

the earlier you begin to look for your source t the better.
Re: If Jesus Died For Our Sins, Why Are We Still Going To Hell? by fromnigeria(m): 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
FSMs:

Common the Holy spirit bleeped Mary what is Holy there undecided
My prayer fot you all that it doesnt become too late by the time the devil decides to leave you all after having uses you for a long time.
People dont need to have time or saliva wasted on because there nothong anyone can tell to convince you. he will end wasting all time.
you are not the first set of ignorant people who try to deluberately deny the fact that yiu didnt just appear from no where. who allow themselves to be used by the devil to attack everything about the truth.
we have had people like you in time past, one in particular ended up writing almost half of the books of the new testament by thr inspiration of thr holy spirit.
thr most important thing is may it not be too late or may God your creator who you deny not hardened your heart like he did to pharoah etc.
Re: If Jesus Died For Our Sins, Why Are We Still Going To Hell? by Lh19(m): 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
fromnigeria:

Aiit bye then!! !
Re: If Jesus Died For Our Sins, Why Are We Still Going To Hell? by FSMs: 8:35am On Dec 09, 2016
fromnigeria:
When will you people stop this nonsense please save ur prayers for starving kids in Africa..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Bosun Emmanuel Should Open His Ministry Already. / Jim Bakker To Christians: You Must Love Trump To Prove You're 'Saved' / Why I Don't Need Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.