Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} (5329 Views)

Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) / ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by izeek(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2009
you seen it yet?
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by sexyLeamon(f): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2009
lol no. how about we do it next time before both of us get ban.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by izeek(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2009
we aint getting banned girl.
its ``````````````````````

mail me or send me a message am online.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by sexyLeamon(f): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2009
I got it, u can now take it off I will mail u soon maybe tommorrow.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Abbeycity4(f): 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2009
i think i'll go 4 Acco, sexyleamon & candylips as a mature minded & also intelligent tongue
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by kpolli(m): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2009
Nominate THE AMAKA n KanyeWest for most promising couple
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by platinumnk(f): 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2009
pc guru:

I nominate pc guru ,me for most matured and coolest dude.Okay kidding but i'll go with platinummnk for most matured male and Godmother female

Dulu kiss
btw- Im still waiting on our discussion

@ topic hmmmm-

I wouldnt say best, because everyone has their own terms of speaking. . . .

My favorite female poster to read- Ebonyeyes
My favorite female with insults- Tpia

My Favorite male poster to read- PCGuru, PaddyLo,
My Favorite male with insults- Sauron

And the people that keep it going whenevr NL gets stale: WL, TS, Gabby, Ifeleke, Kunbee, FlG, Tope2000 ---where is she??
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by 190: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2009
My favorite male--- Ifeleke
My Favorite female---  white sturd
Most ranchy male poster---walestar
Most ranchy female poster---hbabe
My best friend---madlady
My brother in crime---eyonniger
My sister in nland-- Gabry
Best couple-- 190 and sexyzee
Best male amebo---izeek
best female amebo--- micheline89
coolest female--- sexyleamon,Godmother
coolest male--- tbk and theseeker,chelseabmw~
Most Hot female, the_amaka and Abbey_city
Most Hot male, walestar and candylips
Best weed smoker--- pc-guru~
Most stupid poster-- chiozor
[s]Bitchest female around--- lovemoi2 and Missy B (they are too Foolish to the core~)[/s]
my crush-- thoniaslim,Ebonyeyes
my 2cents
signed
190 & s.z
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by MissyB1(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2009
190:

[s]Bitchest female around--- lovemoi2 and Missy B (they are too Foolish to the core~)[/s]
Lol!!
. . . . .because I nor give You breathing space on NL?
I haven't started with You yet. cool
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by sexyZee(f): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2009
d loser of d highest order - 190
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by 190: 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2009
sexyZee:

d loser of d highest order - 190

JESUS`
wept~

Honey what is this~
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by kpolli(m): 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2009
Missy B:

Lol!!
. . . . .because I nor give You breathing space on NL?
I haven't started with You yet. cool

too much close-marking causes love
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by 190: 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2009
Missy B
~why u gon dey Soji me like this na~
Now see my lady going GA-GA cos of u and ur other sister
whats her name again~
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by MissyB1(m): 11:38pm On Nov 12, 2009
kpolli:

too much close-marking causes love
Ehn? undecided

190:

Missy B
~why u gon dey Soji me like this na~
Now see my lady going GA-GA cos of u and your other sister
whats her name again~
Shut up!!!
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 13, 2009
Me best weed smoker thanx 190.That made my day.@platinum okay will try and fix my messenger.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by TheSeeker(m): 1:18am On Nov 13, 2009
Most deluded poster - - - sweetpie23
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 13, 2009
^^^^^^^
Harsh shocked shocked shocked shocked I like sweetpie, she is controversial and exactly what this place needs tongue tongue tongue
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 13, 2009
@@@@platinumnk and 190
Thanks guys kiss kiss kiss.

I love everybody in NL you all contribute to make this place retarded, ridiculous and fun grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 13, 2009
@ebony there's difference btwn being controversial and just being plain silly.I think she just discovered the new topic button.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by TheSeeker(m): 1:26am On Nov 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

^^^^^^^
Harsh shocked shocked shocked shocked I like sweetpie, she is controversial and exactly what this place needs tongue tongue tongue
I choose to disagree miss.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 13, 2009
And i nominate her for sexiest poster remove the second e from sexiest.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 13, 2009
TheSeeker:

I choose to disagree miss.
Ok Mr we can disagree to agree or is it the other way round? grin Hope you've been ok.

@PC GURU

Well we are hurting for new topics these days and if she is brave enough to start one she should be commended cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 13, 2009
Actually am just disappointed at what nairaland has been reduced to.A ground full of hatred.Well sha thank God i don't relate with everybody except platinum.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 13, 2009
I quite agree with you, Im quiet reluctant to post these days because its always "why are women this or men are definitely that" So much for romance eh? grin grin
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 13, 2009
It's no biggie babe.The only bashing i support is gay bashing.Does that make me mean
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by TheSeeker(m): 1:42am On Nov 13, 2009
My nominees:

Most brilliant male - MrBrownJay

Funniest, controversial and smart male - Whitelexi

Playful male - 190, chic2pimp

Most direct male - izeek

Stupidest male - Charles316

Most easygoing and peaceful male - IFELEKE

Most brilliant and constructive female - TopUp

Most blunt female - posakosa, ebony

Most direct female - FL Gators

Most absentee female - Secretz

Most disrespectful and rudest female - TheAmaka

Proudest and Vain female - ThoniaSlim

I will come up with the rest nominees later
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Kunbee: 3:18am On Nov 13, 2009
platinumnk:

And the people that keep it going whenevr NL gets stale: WL, TS, Gabby, Ifeleke, Kunbee, FlG, Tope2000 ---where is she??

Why thank you Plat i appreciate thepretty serpent  shocked  shocked cheesy
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:24am On Nov 13, 2009
TheSeeker:

My nominees:

Most brilliant male - MrBrownJay

Funniest, controversial and smart male - Whitelexi

Playful male - 190, chic2pimp

Most direct male - izeek

Most easygoing and peaceful male - IFELEKE

Most brilliant and constructive female - TopUp

Most blunt female - posakosa, ebony

Most direct female - FL Gators

Most absentee female - Secretz

Most disrespectful and rudest female - TheAmaka

Proudest and Vain female - ThoniaSlim

I will come up with the rest nominees later

Yawn. . .You can go jump off a lagoon if it pains you!  grin  cool
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by TheSeeker(m): 5:25am On Nov 13, 2009
^^^ Show me the one in your village so I can jump in there
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Kunbee: 5:26am On Nov 13, 2009
*sits back and watches the drama unfold* cool
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:28am On Nov 13, 2009
lol
na wa ooooo.
hmmmm when i finish this movie and think of some people, i shall return to post!! grin
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by lovemoi2(f): 7:51am On Nov 13, 2009
190:

ewu grin

TheSeeker:

seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

What'D You Do If Your Girlfriend Insults Your Mum / The Greatest Disadvantage Of Being A Virgin.! / Finally Confirmed: Jealousy Is Dominant In Women DNA. (michelle Obama) (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.