Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,986 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:57 AM

Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} (5321 Views)

Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) / ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by platinumnk(f): 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2009
^^good mornin pc- u got it fixed yet?
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2009
whitelexi:

Dude u got it all twisted, uju used to be until she got cured, ebony today is the shadow of uju last year. . . She needs to be cured, and fast!

Uju is kool right now kiss kiss kiss
When uju was uju, ebony no near her own naaa grin grin grin

I was never a feminist undecided

I was just of of those women who dont take s**t from men. Still am wink cheesy
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2009
Ujujoan:

I was never a feminist undecided

I was just of of those women who dont take s**t from men. Still am wink cheesy
You can say it again hun and because of that they label us Feminists well if we are Feminists they are chauvinists tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

You can say it again hun and because of that they label us Feminists well if we are Feminists they are chauvinists tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Oh, I'm sure Lexi knows he's the Chauvinist of the century! Why else would he think we are femeinists

I guess it hurts their pride to see ladies who can stand up to them eh? cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2009
Ujujoan:

Oh, I'm sure Lexi knows he's the Chauvinist of the century! Why else would he think we are femeinists

I guess it hurts their pride to see ladies who can stand up to them eh? cheesy cheesy tongue
He is the Chauvinist kingpin. They are just mad we are not bowing down and swooning at their feet wink.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2009
LOl grin grin
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by smooooooth: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

He is the Chauvinist kingpin. They are just mad we are not bowing down and swooning at their feet wink.

u no wan marry! shocked shocked
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2009
smooooooth:

You want a pushover for a wife? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2009
smooooooth:

Oh! We have to swoon and bow to get married? Wow!
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by smooooooth: 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2009
Uju tell ebony the truth on wat u did to get a man. wink.

you know those are necessary criterias these days nao. grin
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2009
shocked shocked shocked

What the heck are you talking about
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by Puvguy: 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2009
posakosa a girl? . . . I doubt it.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by sexyZee(f): 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2009
no he is a guy
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by platinumnk(f): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2009
posakosa is a girl tongue
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by 190: 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2009
hes a guy~
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by 190: 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2009
My nominees:

Most brilliant male - MrBrownJay

Funniest, controversial and smart male - Whitelexi

Playful male - 190 grin grin grin, chic2pimp

Most direct male - izeek

Stupidest male - Charles316

Most easygoing and peaceful male - IFELEKE

Most brilliant and constructive female - TopUp

Most blunt female - posakosa, ebony

Most direct female - FL Gators

Most absentee female - Secretz

Most disrespectful and rudest female - TheAmaka

Proudest and Vain female - ThoniaSlim

I will come up with the rest nominees later

the seeker grin grin grin me playful~ ill catch ya a$$ later in private~
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by IYANGBALI: 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2009
and the winner is

IYA    NGBALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII grin grin
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by whitelexi(m): 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2009
190:

the seeker grin grin grin me playful~ ill catch ya a$$ later in private~

Now, seriously, that dont sound playful ohhhh grin grin grin

SeekerBlood, guard your loins grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by 190: 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2009
whitelexi:

**dims eyes**
are u saying im GAY~! angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by deji2009(m): 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes

THE-AMAKA

GODMOTHER

MICHELLIN

Whitelexi

Theseeker

wink
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by platinumnk(f): 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2009
whitelexi:

Already Guarded angry angry angry

grin
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by candylips(m): 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2009
funny thread
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by 190: 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2009
platinumnk:

Already Guarded angry angry angry

grin

look who's guarding undecided

can u stand my moving force~

watch~[s]dog[/s] grin grin ;Dwoman~
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by HarryPotter1(m): 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2009
I hereby nominate Harry Potter as the , male NLander of the year.A round of applause for him as he steps the stage.
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by 190: 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2009
^^^
undecided undecided

**swallows** undecided undecided

~dumb~
cry cry cry
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by posakosa(m): 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2009
WHY WOULD THESHRIEKER NOMINATE ME FOR ANYTHING---- IM NOT EVEN BLUNT-----
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by follypimpi(m): 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2009
grin grin grin tkb where ya dey brethren aint seen u online for a while now?
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by posakosa(m): 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2009
IF IM MALE OR FEMALE HOW DOES THIS AFFECT YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE ?
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by posakosa(m): 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2009
platinumnk:

posakosa is a girl tongue

OK ? DOES THIS CHANGE YOUR SKIN TONE >
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by platinumnk(f): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2009
posakosa:

OK ? DOES THIS CHANGE YOUR SKIN TONE >
why would i do this? I love being chocolate!! cheesy

190:

look who's guarding undecided

can u stand my moving force~

watch~[s]dog[/s] grin grin ;Dwoman~

eh?? If I call Him for u , U go fear~
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by posakosa(m): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2009
and WHATS UR HEADACHE WITH MY GENDER ?
Re: Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} by platinumnk(f): 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2009
posakosa:

and WHATS your HEADACHE WITH MY GENDER ?

no problem o! u be male like me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Bride Or Groom: Who Is Happier During The Wedding? / Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read / S3x Position Of The Day: The Crab Walk[only For The Adventurous Couple]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.