Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,626 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response (11039 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by divinelove(m): 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
obitee69:

This divine. U think from ur anus. Yes mmm has crashed ok? Then can u leave and get useful with ur miserable life? Guys I got first hand info from a super Guider that by 12am GMT...1am naija time MMM GH will b ok

lol grin grin grin grin super gini jst dey console urself bro
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
As seen on twitter

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by NaWetinDey(m): 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
I was a bit worried in the morning too but understood that they were on an upgrade. GH was slow but now OK and I have been matched. Although, even when the panic was on, I still paid 3 people. One has to have faith for something: it will be well and cannot be worse.

5 Likes

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by divinelove(m): 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
topeontop:
wetin den dey implement since morning. I GH around 3am this morning and its 3pm now , that's over 12 hours , I've not been matched.

shortage of PH is the ans dnt u have sense at all to kw dt angry angry angry angry angry angry anyone dt creates a PH request nw is matched in few minutes shocked shocked shocked shocked mmm is going gradually i pray they survive this hard time. if you have not PHed thank your God for saving ur ass
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Donpizzle(m): 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
divinelove:

lol grin grin grin grin super gini jst dey console urself bro

Attention seeker, we have noticed you sir. Its even getting boring as you try to bring down MMM therby aggressively search for downlines in your Get help worldwide.We are not interested. Please leave us alone and next time say something new aside your usual mmm crashes. Boring dude.

2 Likes

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
divinelove:

Mmm is gone already it's December and even an idiot kws December is associated with massive spending which is evident in the massive GH. It's jst 8th December oooo wait until it's 20th December n u will see d real massive GH
pls make we hear word. stop fooling ursef, u just de repeat the same thing since morning, are u sure say u well so?

1 Like

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by esosa92: 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
Mmm is a time bomb waiting to explode. They utilize moratorium and other gimmicks to prevent people from getting help as and when due; block people for no reason and other sort of shenanigans. Nigerians please be well guided. If things go south, who will you hold accountable? What tangible thing will you hold as security ( their website or guider?. If we deliberately refuse to accept this obvious truth that MMM is a Ponzi Scheme then we are doing our selves more harm than good and Instilling this bad culture to our generation unborn. ( my comments are inspired by personal experience)
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
ethene:

pls make we hear word. stop fooling ursef, u just de repeat the same thing since morning, are u sure say u well so?
the guy get leprosy for mouth grin
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by gladlacute(f): 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
abiambo:
I was matched today 200k and paid... U must have done something wrong r yu sure uve not used that Acct before or are u sure u don't have a pending request from support
Talking about doing something wrong , I just wrote my letter of happiness today after one month of getting the first help ,didn't know it's freaking important.could that br the reason I've not been matched ?
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
esosa92:
Mmm is a time bomb waiting to explode. They utilize moratorium and other gimmicks to prevent people from getting help as and when due; block people for no reason and other sort of shenanigans. Nigerians please be well guided. If things go south, who will you hold accountable? What tangible thing will you hold as security ( their website or guider?. If we deliberately refuse to accept this obvious truth that MMM is a Ponzi Scheme then we are doing our selves more harm than good and Instilling this bad culture to our generation unborn. ( my comments are inspired by personal experience)
another mouth leprosy victim grin

4 Likes

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
princeofpeace22:
the guy get leprosy for mouth grin
truth. just ranting since morning like person wey dog wey get rabies bite.

1 Like

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
ethene:

truth. just ranting since morning like person wey dog wey get rabies bite.
the guy na EKPA grin

1 Like

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
esosa92:
we are tired of hearing this. shey na una money we de use do mmm? what of all the money u de use visit olosho place shey we don come disturb u say u de throw away money before?

5 Likes

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Chuksemi(m): 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
Lol. Patience
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by stcool(m): 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
Some people are just plain stupid...anyways I have someone who PH over a week now with a large amount and is yet to get matched. So guys take a chill pill. People are waiting to PH just as you are waiting to GH.

2 Likes

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
I have been waiting to pH of 500k and I have not been match angry

5 Likes

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by aspirebig: 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
The problem here is the communication gap. MMM has a way of reaching participants through that pop up before login on to PO, like how they advertise for guilders, consultants and even the 20% xmas bonus yesterday. So why can't they use the same method to inform participants of their upgrades, how long it will take and also the fact that they cannot GH for the duration involved. Let say a day or two max , so that people can know ahead and make plans or even prepare their mind for such occurrence.

Considering the negative media war, here and there, and people are still joining the community massively, it beholds on them to be open and avoid things that can create panic as it were.

Some people that GH around 2am were matched, and some have been paid. But others that GH from 6am till dusk, non were matched, not to talk of being paid. This is a critical time , recession plunging into depression. Tension is high, people have given help and are expecting same, nothing happens, only for you to hear about upgrade without any time frame to complete, it is not in the best interest of the community.Quite sad and unprofessional.

4 Likes

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by otokx(m): 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
I hear some guiders have their phones permanently switched off.
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Nobody: 3:10am On Dec 09, 2016
Was matched this morning for GH...its pple with small cash that fear d most

1 Like

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 09, 2016
seighapaul:

Patience bro...you will surely be matched. I also GH yesterday around 2.30am and wasn't matched. Just like everyone else, I was surprised and a little restless but I later got info from various groups that it was just a routine tweaking of the system that's delaying archive GH orders. Fast forward...I just checked my PO about 10 minutes ago....I HAVE JUST BEEN MATCHED.

Pls just a little patience and avoid spreading panic and wrong information. We are M.M.M. Nigeria and we are responsible for her success.

My down lines have also been matched... Some pple like to panic
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 09, 2016
seighapaul:

Patience bro...you will surely be matched. I also GH yesterday around 2.30am and wasn't matched. Just like everyone else, I was surprised and a little restless but I later got info from various groups that it was just a routine tweaking of the system that's delaying archive GH orders. Fast forward...I just checked my PO about 10 minutes ago....I HAVE JUST BEEN MATCHED.

Pls just a little patience and avoid spreading panic and wrong information. We are M.M.M. Nigeria and we are responsible for her success.

Please tell them. At every slightest opportunity the haters are always there to cause panic, but I trust that a better percentage of Nigerians have become smarter over time to be patient and understand things.

Personally, I advice that all marvrodians should be wary of coming online to post their problems. And with this upgrade, all ineffective guiders would be phased off. The platform needs guiders who would always be available to attend to their down lines and problems. Because if that were the case, we would have less cases of people displaying their frustration online.

Fellow guiders, let's do our Jobs. Its not just about the bonuses. Show some actual care and be open to help out your downlines whenever you can.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 09, 2016
fifty:

Please tell them. At every slightest opportunity the haters are always there to cause panic, but I trust that a better percentage of Nigerians have become smarter over time to be patient and understand things.

Personally, I advice that all marvrodians should be wary of coming online to post their problems. And with this upgrade, all ineffective guiders would be phased off. The platform needs guiders who would always be available to attend to their down lines and problems. Because if that were the case, we would have less cases of people displaying their frustration online.

Fellow guiders, let's do our Jobs. Its not just about the bonuses. Show some actual care and be open to help out your downlines whenever you can.

Regards.

Some guiders need to be weeded off....they don't communicate with their downlines
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by itasakpa: 4:14am On Dec 09, 2016
I have just been matched too. I thank God for giving me the opportunity to know all my haters. The lord preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies. hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha MMM Rocks shocked cool

I love MMM and they are standard, u haters think mavrody is a hungry man looking for penuts like the owners of other platform? Think again.

If you are not on MMM, u are on a long thing. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by lakad4u(m): 4:26am On Dec 09, 2016
Pls we don't need to cause problems for ourselves,I just got matched too,and I think we are one big family amd we are responsible for either the success and the fall of this community. ...pls,don't let haters use this is an excuse,mmm is real...

1 Like

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 09, 2016
itasakpa:
I have just been matched too. I thank God for giving me the opportunity to know all my haters. The lord preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies. hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahhahahahhahaha......nice one bro...some pple just like panic
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by emmaze2000(m): 4:31am On Dec 09, 2016
Have been matched also around 2am but requested GH by 2am on Thursday. Same with other account I requested to GH also. Long live MMM Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 09, 2016
Yes preach on guys, I am loving these testimonies.

Together we can change Nigeria and the world cheesy

1 Like

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 09, 2016
I and my down lines have been matched but 96hrs showing. Nothing spoil. @divine pls change ur moniker to Demonic or Alakoba

1 Like

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 09, 2016
obitee69:
I and my down lines have been matched but 96hrs showing. Nothing spoil. @divine pls change ur moniker to Demonic or Alakoba

Yea..na Friday boss

1 Like

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by rastle(m): 5:10am On Dec 09, 2016
I was matched this morning, be calm bro, everything is fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Happens To My Bank Phb Shares? / Commonwealth Trust Early Bird Plan;take Action Now! / Ordinary And Preference Shares! What Is The Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.