Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response (11038 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Ritzychic(f): 5:11am On Dec 09, 2016
lakad4u:
Pls we don't need to cause problems for ourselves,I just got matched too,and I think we are one big family amd we are responsible for either the success and the fall of this community. ...pls,don't let haters use this is an excuse,mmm is real...
av being matched too
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by COdeGenesis: 5:13am On Dec 09, 2016
i was matched last night and my Collegues were also matched too. there is no need to panic

1 Like

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Jaideyone(m): 5:20am On Dec 09, 2016
smh
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by begwong: 6:28am On Dec 09, 2016
I HAVE BEEN MATCHED AND THE PERSON SAID I SHD EXPECT TRANSFER FROM MOBILE TRANSFER I SAID NO P.
I ALSO PH AND WAS GIVEN 5K BONUS

2 Likes

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by whiteboyswag: 6:36am On Dec 09, 2016
We the participants have the responsibility of protecting what we do, is not every little problem we come to nairaland and complain even wen ur benefiting from the system it will not help us I asked for help for a huge amount by 4am on Thursday and was not matched at that time the only communication I had was the consultants on the registration platform and they responded me in good fate I didn't come to start a panic thread on nairaland it will scare new members away we know MMM is the lord of all this other new sites that have copied its idiology yet its only MMM that's receiving the heat. Lemme tell u all even in the situation I still paid up a pledge without fear and I still ph a huge amount and have received the extra 20% and this morning to my believe I have been matched for my yesterdays GH. So mavrodians lets speak positive about MMM anywhere anyday, MMM is for lion hearted folks and not for chickens if you cant bear the risk I advice you don't come on board. Long live MMM together we shall overcome.

7 Likes

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Calculux95: 7:03am On Dec 09, 2016
PLease all the haters and false mmm prophets i hope you have a transformer on standby ready to be hugged..........

2 Likes

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 09, 2016
We no go hear their voice today

1 Like

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by IRAPADA(m): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2016
thank God I have been matched this morning

1 Like

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 09, 2016
where is that Devine from the pit of hell

1 Like

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by gladlacute(f): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2016
I have been matched oh, but demand scatter my plan for the money sha...I get debts to pay this weekend ,I'm not providing help till I see alert sha cos I never recover finish
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by AyLuxury(m): 7:41am On Dec 09, 2016
Hey guys. I joined the community yesterday and immediately, I provided help of 50k but I've not been matched yet. Learnt it might take a while to get paired. My question is: when does my 30% bonus and release date to Get Help start counting? Is it from d day I PHed or after I've paid into d account of the person I'm eventually matched with.
Learnt it sometimes take 45 days to get matched. So how does my 30 days count?
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by gladlacute(f): 7:55am On Dec 09, 2016
AyLuxury:
Hey guys. I joined the community yesterday and immediately, I provided help of 50k but I've not been matched yet. Learnt it might take a while to get paired. My question is: when does my 30% bonus and release date to Get Help start counting? Is it from d day I PHed or after I've paid into d account of the person I'm eventually matched with.
It starts counting from the day u clicked on PH and you state the amount, pairing might take a week or two ,just keep checking daily, your money should be due on 8th of January by God's grace
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by breezy007(m): 7:59am On Dec 09, 2016
AyLuxury:
i PH of 40,000 37 days ago and everyone is telling me to have patience i will soon be paired the money has grown to 54,324 and adding because it was my first PH and the money has been sitting in my account right from the first day, what am saying is your money will grow...
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by AyLuxury(m): 8:09am On Dec 09, 2016
breezy007:
i PH of 40,000 37 days ago and everyone is telling me to have patience i will soon be paired the money has grown to 54,324 and adding because it was my first PH and the money has been sitting in my account right from the first day, what am saying is your money will grow...
But u won't be able to make any withdrawal until you're matched right?
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by AyLuxury(m): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2016
Another question is: When u want to GH which I learnt is the same as making a withdrawal, will u be matched with someone who's going to pay that equivalent amnt you intend to withdraw?
Now if that's the case, if I were to get help of a huge amnt (let's say 1million naira), don't you guys think it might be difficult to get someone to match u with since only few people invest that kind of large amount of money. Just wanna be sure pls.
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 09, 2016
AyLuxury:
Another question is: When u want to GH which I learnt is the same as making a withdrawal, will u be matched with someone who's going to pay that equivalent amnt you intend to withdraw?
Now if that's the case, if I were to get help of a huge amnt (let's say 1million naira), don't you guys think it might be difficult to get someone to match u with since only few people invest that kind of large amount of money. Just wanna be sure pls.
no they may match u with ten people that would pay 100,000 naira each to ur account or any combination that would amount to what is due to u.
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by stcool(m): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2016
1 million...my friend its big for you, I understand that. But just as you GH for 1 million another would PH of over a million. The guy that introduced me to MMM, puts in nothing less than a million every time he PH. Am not saying you should do same, the guy is a high net worth individual. So be assured that every amount you invest someone would match you.
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by DonX001: 9:15am On Dec 09, 2016
stcool:
1 million...my friend its big for you, I understand that. But just as you GH for 1 million another would PH of over a million. The guy that introduced me to MMM, puts in nothing less than a million every time he PH. Am not saying you should do same, the guy is a high net worth individual. So be assured that every amount you invest someone would match you.

What's the highest amount one can use to PH in MMM?
Is there a maximum?
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by DonX001: 9:19am On Dec 09, 2016
fifty:
Yes preach on guys, I am loving these testimonies.

Together we can change Nigeria and the world cheesy

Oga guider,
What's the highest amount of money one can use to PH in MMM?
Is there a maximum?
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by missnazzy(f): 9:19am On Dec 09, 2016
obitee69:

This divine. U think from ur anus. Yes mmm has crashed ok? Then can u leave and get useful with ur miserable life? Guys I got first hand info from a super Guider that by 12am GMT...1am naija time MMM GH will b ok

please how can I reach the super guilder? I need to resolve some issues with my account. and if I'm blocked or placed on temporal moratorium, will the system alert me?

because I'm yet to get help and I don't know if it's same with others or I have a case.

please respond.
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by wakes: 10:07am On Dec 09, 2016
I believe MMM will survive this period as more people definetly will be GHing than phing. But come January the system will pick again. Understand the season. All is well. Long life MMM!

1 Like

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by stcool(m): 10:16am On Dec 09, 2016
DonX001:

What's the highest amount one can use to PH in MMM?
Is there a maximum?

Instead of a maximum, I would rather suggest you invest what you are comfortable with. Any amount that you would not loose sleep over is your maximum. Don't let anyone set a max limit for you.

See what happened last night, just an upgrade people could not sleep, and I was wondering. Even my bank sometimes does upgrade and you can't even login. Yet with the upgrade in MMM you could still login.

I would continue to say it, if MMM would crash its becos of undue panic and wicked Nigerians that upload fake. pop. Those fake pop uploaders the thunder that would fire them is on its way.

Who ever brought MMM to nigeria has a good intension, and if the promoters and Nigerians don't let greed have its way it would stand the test of time.

I also hope the support would take the issue of fake pop very serious with harsh consequences.

Anyone saying still talking negative about MMM, let them be. Invest what you can afford and grow your money. Talk less and let you profit speak for you.

All the best!

3 Likes

Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Bash92(m): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
Registered yesterday. And Ph immediately and this morning have been matched to pay the guy I was matched with. Can I get help immediately I paid into the guy account or I will wait for a month before I GH ?
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
Bash92:
Registered yesterday. And Ph immediately and this morning have been matched to pay the guy I was matched with. Can I get help immediately I paid into the guy account or I will wait for a month before I GH ?
after two weeks you can GH
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by DonX001: 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
stcool:

Instead of a maximum, I would rather suggest you invest what you are comfortable with. Any amount that you would not loose sleep over is your maximum. Don't let anyone set a max limit for you.

I fully understand that.
But what if I am comfortable with investing the highest figure the system allows?
I simply asked if there is a maximum amount set by the MMM system to PH.
I think I've heard something about there being a limit to the amount one can PH with.
If you have the answer, kindly let me know.
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
DonX001:

I fully understand that.
But what if I am comfortable with investing the highest figure the system allows?
I simply asked if there is a maximum amount set by the MMM system to PH.
I think I've heard something about there being a limit to the amount one can PH with.
If you have the answer, kindly let me know.
2million is the maximum amount
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by DonX001: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
princeofpeace22:
2million is the maximum amount

Thanks.
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
DonX001:

Thanks.
but I can still advice you don't invest all you got on Mmm Nigeria alone. Also register get help worldwide it pays
Pm me for details
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Double194(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
pls guys help me, my 20USD bonus for first time registration has refused to turn green 5 days after the two weeks defrost period although my mavro is green and growing but my bonus is just blue even after two weeks. what could be the cause pls.?
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
Double194:
pls guys help me, my 20USD bonus for first time registration has refused to turn green 5 days after the two weeks defrost period although my mavro is green and growing but my bonus is just blue even after two weeks. what could be the cause pls.?
write to support stop creating panic here
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Double194(m): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
princeofpeace22:
write to support stop creating panic here
I dont mean to create panic because I am a FIRM believer in MMM. what am asking is, could it be anything I have done or has it happened to any other person before.? its jusT days past two weeks will it turn green by the stipulated one month time.?
Re: Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
Double194:

I dont mean to create panic because I am a FIRM believer in MMM. what am asking is, could it be anything I have done or has it happened to any other person before.? its jusT days past two weeks will it turn green by the stipulated one month time.?
write to support.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Happens To My Bank Phb Shares? / Commonwealth Trust Early Bird Plan;take Action Now! / Ordinary And Preference Shares! What Is The Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.