Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Suggestion - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Suggestion (649 Views)

Port Harcourt; Please I Need Your Suggestion On Places To Visit In Port Harcourt / I Need Useful Suggestion On Greece Permit. / Affordable Hotels In Central London - Any Suggestion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestion by mrcharlott(m): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2009
Hello The LANDERS!!!!!!!!!   I want to suggest that there should be a something inform of search TOPICS or SUBJECTS, which will make it more easier to locate any interested topics you are looking for. E.g i was trying to locate a Subject" ( TRAVELING TO BELIZE)"  I couldn't find it. And it was a topic created five months ago. Pls give your opinion
Re: Suggestion by joxiri: 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2009
its a good idea i ve always wondered why there wasnt a search button, is it possible though
Re: Suggestion by mrcharlott(m): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2009
I think it's possible, but i don't how. Pls if anybody does, the person should try and input search button, especially the founder and the management of the honorable site.
Re: Suggestion by mrcharlott(m): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2009
Pls we still want people to give their opinion concerning the issue, of search button in this website. It will help us a lot. Just let everyone say something about it and also agreed on the issue, so that the management of Nairaland can help us to add search button here. An example of what I'm talking about is, some that wishes to know information about Nigeria student in Sweden, i think it will make sense to type related topic and then hit the search button. So there will be no need to keep scrolling and next page the site again to get whatever you are looking for . If others can see this issue the way I'm seeing it, then we will all be eager to raise this topic.

(1) (Reply)

Alanta Carnival / Cheap Flight To Florida U.s.a / Ban On Hiv Postive Vistors To Us Lifted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.