Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike (41823 Views)

$1 Billion Ogoni Cleanup: Senate Committee Launches Probe, Visits Wike (photos) / IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) / Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by sar33: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
GOVERNOR WIKE TO IGP: YOUR ILLEGAL WITHDRAWAL OF MY CSO IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO DUE PROCESS

Rivers State Governor , Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has told the Inspector General of Police , Ibrahim Idris that the surreptitious withdrawal of his Chief Security Officer has exposed his life to danger.

This is as the governor asked the Inspector General of Police to transfer the Assistant Commissioner of Police in charge of Operations , Stephen Hasso and the Commander of Special Anti-Robbery Squad ( SARS) Akin Fakorede for deliberately compromising the security of Rivers State because of partisan reasons .

Speaking when he granted audience to the Inspector-General of Police , Ibrahim Idris on Thursday at the Government House , Port Harcourt , Governor Wike regretted that without consultation , the Inspector General of Police took sides with an overtly partisan Assistant Commissioner of Police , Steven Hasso who attempted to invade Government House with APC supporters.

The governor said that he was shocked by the inaccurate statement released by the Office of the Inspector General of Police that his Chief Security Officer was withdrawn for misconduct .

He informed the Inspector-General of that contrary to his claim that his Chief Security Officer was withdrawn for misconduct , the Chief Security Officer only stopped Stephen Hasso and APC hired crowd from invading Government House , Port Harcourt .

"The moment you touch my Chief Security Officer , you are telling me that you are ready for me. As I sit, I am empty, I have no protection .

"When people start to embarrass the governor , take his Chief Security Officer without information , it is completely wrong . What you have done is the highest disrespect to the office of the Governor .

"I am pleading with you, my life is very important . I will not take any Chief Security Officer you bring to me that I don't know . This is a matter of security and protection , it is not what you do with levity".

The governor warned the Inspector-General of Police against politicising the security of the rerun elections , because after the election there will still be governance. He told the Police High Command that the people of Rivers State will support an unbiased Police Force, but warned that the people will resist any attempt to use security agencies for untoward electoral action.

He said: "If the police wants a free and fair elections , the police will get free and fair elections " .

Governor Wike berated the police for declaring a state-wide curfew without consultation with the Rivers State Security Council .

He reminded the Inspector General of Police that he has written several letters to his office without reply . He informed him that the State SARS Commander , Mr Akin Fakorede has distributed SARS uniform to APC thugs.

Earlier , the Inspector General of Police , Ibrahim Idris said that he was in the state to ensure that the election was peaceful .

He urged the people of Rivers State to support the Security agencies to deliver peaceful polls.

Simeon Nwakaudu,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media.
8th December, 2016

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/governor-wike-to-igp-your-illegal.html

6 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by sar33: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by balanceofterror1(m): 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
The President of NIGER DELTA have spoken.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by Atiku2019: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
wink wink
Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by iluvdonjazzy: 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
Wike is an idiot

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by kcmichael: 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hahahgahahahaha,Wike makes me laugh,Wike heavily compromised the CSO with bribe,he was the mole in police force,always leaking police info,,another CSO will be assign to u,abeg no cry again.wike u are not the one who employed the CSO,stop crying because karma is at work

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by ojun50(m): 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
Wike is an idiot

nd wht are u

203 Likes 14 Shares

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by orisa37: 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
can't talk!

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by wowmenow: 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
The igp is confused

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by dingbang(m): 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
The Inspector General of Police does not take orders from a Governor!

The Inspector of General takes orders from the Commander in Chief.

Wike should go and cry to Buhari! grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by Mujaheeeden: 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
Wike is an idiot
13 year olds have flooded the internet

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by Uteghe(m): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
grin Good work IGP. Wike needs to take High Bp drugs in advance.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by stobery(m): 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
The IGP is a nice man, i luv that

The money Amaechi got from Buhari govt to spend in this election is enough to settle our SUPER FALCON players

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by kcnwaigbo: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
kcmichael:
Hahahgahahahaha,Wike makes me laugh,Wike heavily compromised the CSO with bribe,he was the mole in police force,always leaking police info,,another CSO will be assign to u,abeg no cry again.wike u are not the one who employed the CSO,stop crying because karma is at work
And you think you can force a CSO on him? FYI Wike has lots of boys working for him.How else do you think he was going to stop the APC from rigging?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by Blizzy9ja: 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
Rivers people cannot be intimidated

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by Annie939(f): 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
powerful wike

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by SoNature(m): 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
Rivers politicians are some of the worst in Nigeria: thugs, wasteful, vulgar, fantastically corrupt, violent. cultists, etc. They have all the bad qualities. I just pity the lives this election will waste.

Rivers and Bayelsa people never seem to learn...for them, every election is a do or die affair and their states are turned to war zones on election days...

May God Almighty accept the souls of those this upcoming election will waste..amen

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by PointZerom: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Seun, mynd44
Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by crackhouse(m): 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
Politics of bitterness.

3 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by omaguibu(m): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
Wike is an idiot
Hmmm you just shown that you are an slowpoke. Grow up fast.

16 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by decasey(m): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
Wike is an idiot
bros y d insult.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by Chimezie250(m): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
Wike is ready, he will make a statement on 10/12 2016

6 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
ojun50:

nd wht are u
He is an otene. Ezigbo otene'inshi. sad

10 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by kcnwaigbo: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
SoNature:

Rivers politicians are some of the worst in Nigeria: thugs, wasteful, vulgar, fantastically corrupt, violent. cultists, etc. They have all the bad qualities. I just pity the lives this election will waste.

Rivers and Bayelsa people never seem to learn...for them, every election is a do or die affair and their states are turned to war zones on election days...

May God Almighty accept the souls of those this upcoming election will waste..amen
Would you prefer they behave like Edo people and watch steal their mandate? I trust Wike to do everything within his power to stop rigging

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by iluvdonjazzy: 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
olds[b]
Mujaheeeden:
olds[/b]
Mujaheeeden:
olds

3 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
Even though l'm aware that Wike is an irresponsible governor,l agree with him on this.

You just can't withdraw my chief security officer without informing me. It's actually embarrassing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by ukenke: 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
What is Wike going to do?
kcnwaigbo:

Would you prefer they behave like Edo people and watch steal their mandate? I trust Wike to do everything within his power to stop rigging

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by ogkrakkid(m): 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
ukenke:
What is Wike going to do?
get a stool.sit down.cross ur leg.ur hands on ur jaw.get one wrap.light it up..ND WATCH!!!!

4 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by ogkrakkid(m): 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
Uteghe:
grin Good work IGP. Wike needs to take High Bp drugs in advance.
infidel.

9 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by ddippset(m): 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
more like wike begs him, not blast.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike by WildChild00(m): 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
On a good day, only Wike without security attachment, will hold Rivers to a stand still.... cool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Tinubu And Babajide Sanwoolu In London / Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP / Households Under Pressure As New Electricity Tariff Due July 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.