Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,044 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:58 AM

Dele Alli Is Of Royal Family - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dele Alli Is Of Royal Family (1769 Views)

"Dele Alli Is Back" - Fans React After Stunning Pass In Tottenham 3-2 Win(Photos / Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers / That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Alli Is Of Royal Family by cheapgoals(m): 2:29am On Dec 09, 2016
Dele Alli's father has revealed that the England international would recieve a "royal welcome if his to return to Nigeria,as he revealed that the superstar is of royal prince through birth.

Bamidele Jermaine Alli was born April 11 1996,and raised in Milton Keynes a large town in Buckinghamshire,England.he was raised by his English mother Denise,who was said to have suffered from alcohol issue.regarding issue he moved into Alan and Sally Hickford's home,and he always refer them to be his adoptive parents but not legally adopted by the said Hickford's family.

Tottenham Hotspur secure his signature in February 2015,but fail to break into the Spur first team and was loaned back to MK Dons.Alli made his first debut for Spur in a 1-0 defeat to Manchester United,Playing the last 13 minutes of the game in place of Eric Dier,he got his first goal for the club weeks later in the 1-1 draw against Leicester City,and ever since he's been a regular and a fine contributor to Tottenham Hotspur third place in the Premier League last season.

He joined the Milton Keynes Dons youth system at the age of 11,and later became a regular for the MK Dons first team having over 88 cap and registering 24 goals in total.

Bamidele Alli is of Yoruba tribe as the name implies

In an interview with the Daily Star, his father Kenny said “If Dele went back to Nigeria now it would be crazy,”
“He would have a presidential welcome wherever he goes.

“Everybody watches him play and is proud of him. It opens every door for him being a prince. He can talk to our prime minister and the president if he wants to.”

Dele moved to Nigeria to live with his father after his parents split-up, before moving back to England as it became clear the youngster had considerable talent.

Kenny continued: “The only way he went to school was if he could play football afterwards.

“When we left I took him to America – but I saw that he could not live there because football is not a big sport.. I knew the best place for him was here in the UK.

“I have always been in his life. There has never been a time when I have not
been in his life.

“He calls me all the time. Sometimes he will call and say ‘did you watch that
match?’. He is a family man.”

http://cheapgoals.com/dele-alli-is-of-royal-family-dad-reveals
Re: Dele Alli Is Of Royal Family by oloriooko(m): 8:30am On Dec 09, 2016
OP your story is as confused as bubu undecided

1 Like

Re: Dele Alli Is Of Royal Family by Teekrayne(m): 10:01am On Dec 09, 2016
Born April 2016? Drop that ogogoro cup in your hand and modify....

1 Like

Re: Dele Alli Is Of Royal Family by cheapgoals(m): 8:42am On Dec 10, 2016
Teekrayne:
Born April 2016? Drop that ogogoro cup in your hand and modify....

ah don drop am..
Re: Dele Alli Is Of Royal Family by JingoOAU(m): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
cheapgoals:

ah don drop am..

And as u dey drop am, never ever taste am again

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye's Son Display His Foolball Skills / De Lima Names His All-time XI – And Leaves Out One Outstanding Player / 5 Reasons Why Manchester United Could Destroy Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.