Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

2019: Count Me Out Of Mega Party— Gov Ortom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Count Me Out Of Mega Party— Gov Ortom (8482 Views)

2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) / Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day / Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Count Me Out Of Mega Party— Gov Ortom by HegenIkomkeh(m): 9:16am On Dec 09, 2016
“The Governor says the whole world is applauding President Buhari for his anti-corruption crusade, integrity and discipline so what the President deserves is support from Nigerians and not distraction.
“The APC has brought real positive change in all ramifications of the life of the country, so I do not foresee any other political party coming to do half of what the government of our great party APC is already doing. Nigerians know that it is easier to destroy than to build. President Muhammadu Buhari is rebuilding the country and I stand solidly with him and I will continue to support him.
“Governor Ortom should therefore be excluded from any further discussion or news report regarding the new mega party. The Governor is busy with selfless service to Benue State at the moment and does not need any distraction.

oh really??Mr gorvenor are you the one actually talking of change??
Lord I can't just fathom this.
SMH for this kind of country,its leaders and its citizens!
Imagine such lies and deception!
a governor who doesn't even know what it feels like to pay state workers their wages,and with no relevant project to his administration's credit is the first one to make claims that this administration is bringing positive change to Nigerians.
who the hell do they think they're deceiving??
this ortom is such an ingrate.useless governor
Re: 2019: Count Me Out Of Mega Party— Gov Ortom by Billygee2u: 9:31am On Dec 09, 2016
DAVECENA:
I've learnt a vital lesson about naija politics. You take this people serious at your own peril. They've gat no permanent friend nor enemy.He smiles with Buhari today but may end up being his arch-enemy tomorrow....smh
I am not surprised to hear him wail like a frog.
Is he not the coward governor who allowed fulani herdsmen to anihiliate and afflict the people of Benue ,because of his selfish interest in getting political favour from Buhari ?
Re: 2019: Count Me Out Of Mega Party— Gov Ortom by Billygee2u: 9:34am On Dec 09, 2016
Gozzzy:
look at cowardly and incompetent ortom!!! He will resist anything he feels will go against his Fulani god, buhari!!! to the detriment of his people!!!
Re: 2019: Count Me Out Of Mega Party— Gov Ortom by magoo10(m): 11:04am On Dec 09, 2016
this one will not go and find solution to the security challenges facing his state he will be there jumping upandan, useless individuals before you know 4years will be over.
Re: 2019: Count Me Out Of Mega Party— Gov Ortom by lifu2016(m): 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
Nigerian politicians Cross Carpeting since 56BC
Re: 2019: Count Me Out Of Mega Party— Gov Ortom by Newbiee: 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
What a fatal blow on the scammers of mega party. Why are you wailing for him? He said he is not joining the scam called mega party. Na by force?
Re: 2019: Count Me Out Of Mega Party— Gov Ortom by brojoshua: 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
Another mega corruption and looting coming?
Re: 2019: Count Me Out Of Mega Party— Gov Ortom by brojoshua: 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
Another mega corruption and looting coming?
Because the old one is as good as dead now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future / Abia State To Begin Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Two Weeks / #LiberalizeGunEights: Polls Reveal Nigerians Yearn For Gun Legalization - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.