Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried (18771 Views)

300L Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Is Missing / Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing / Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by kachysblog(f): 3:59am On Dec 09, 2016
An undergraduate of the Yaba College of Technology, Emmanuel Kolade, has reportedly gone missing.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Emmanuel, who is studying Computer Engineering at the school, left his parents’ home on Awolumate Street, Ajuwon, Ogun State, on November 11.

His whereabouts had remained unknown since then.

Our correspondent was told that the 32-year-old was a part-time student of YABATECH and also worked in Computer Village, Ikeja, where he repaired phones for a fee.
His father, Mr. Adeniyi Kolade, explained that his fifth child left for his workplace on the day, adding that he did not return home.

He said, “On November 11, he told me that he was going to his workplace in Ikeja, from where he would go to school. When his mother was about travelling that morning, he called her back and gave her N500 to augment her fare.

“However, when it was 7.30pm and we didn’t hear from him, we became worried. This was because he never stayed out late. We called his telephone lines, but they were switched off. We checked at his place of work and his colleagues said he didn’t resume for work that morning. The school also said they did not see him. All our efforts have proved abortive.”

Adeniyi said the matter had been reported at the Ajuwon Police Station, Ogun State, and the Area F Police Command, Lagos State, among other stations.

Our correspondent, however, learnt that the victim had been ill for about three months before he went missing.

His father said he had fully recuperated from a “chronic typhoid,” wondering what could have gone wrong.

His mother, Mrs. Dorcas Kolade, described him as easy-going and gentle.

“If not for some financial constraints, we would have travelled together that morning. I appeal to Nigerians to help me find him. We have been hearing tales that he was spotted at some places, but we can’t find him,” she added.

His sister, Funmilola Oshunnuga, said the family had become desperate to get Emmanuel back home.

The Ogun State Public Relations 0fficer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said he would get back to our correspondent on the incident, but had yet to do so as of press time.

http://punchng.com/yabatech-undergraduate-disappears-parents-panic/

3 Shares

Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 09, 2016
lalasticala mynd44 contribute ur quota d gods need ut help

FTC...d devil z a bastard

stephen ikhane for AAU DOI 2016
Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by rerhji(m): 6:47am On Dec 09, 2016
may he be found sound nd safe

6 Likes

Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by herzern(m): 11:04am On Dec 09, 2016
I pray for his return.

12 Likes

Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by dayleke: 11:05am On Dec 09, 2016
I pray he is found o....

1 Like

Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2016
he will be found in jesus name

9 Likes

Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by sexymoma(f): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2016
make dem go check am for cheese club, e possible make he dey dia
those pple sabi hide
Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by Okundaye4(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2016
Really? our own YABATECH?
Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by 9jayes: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2016
xmas gift
Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2016
Get found soon

1 Like

Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by rawtouch: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2016
angry sad
Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by MeenalKd(f): 11:08am On Dec 09, 2016
God bring him back to his parents..this is so sad

2 Likes

Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by Emescot(m): 11:08am On Dec 09, 2016
Lol... See what buhari has caused?? #BringBackOurBoy #TakeYourRecession #GiveUsBiafra

1 Like

Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:08am On Dec 09, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
he will be found in jesus name
amen!
Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:11am On Dec 09, 2016
Emescot:
Lol... See what buhari has caused?? #BringBackOurBoy #TakeYourRecession #GiveUsBiafra
How?
Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by PrinceAAT(m): 11:11am On Dec 09, 2016
The angel of the lord shall direct your feet back home

1 Like

Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by BlueRayDick: 11:13am On Dec 09, 2016
undecided undecided undecided Art thou okay?
Emescot:

2 Likes

Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by skywalker001(m): 11:16am On Dec 09, 2016
I see dis bros 4 iya abike joint xday...
P.S: he's gonna return home sound and safe IJN
Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by AishyWemsy(f): 11:16am On Dec 09, 2016
May he be found In Sha Allah.
Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by megareal: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2016
Fir the family's sake, I hope he is well and will be found soon.
Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by Emescot(m): 11:32am On Dec 09, 2016
BlueRayDick:
undecided undecided undecided Art thou okay?
lol am high on buhari's weed,ehm sorry dangote's weed
Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by phemiay(m): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2016
Almigthy God will Locate you where you are right now and Bring you back Home Safely
READ 5 Stunning Features You Will Find in Samsung Galaxy S8
Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by Emescot(m): 11:34am On Dec 09, 2016
pinkyruledworld:
How?
I dont even know self but na bubu cause am
Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by afeezzezo: 11:35am On Dec 09, 2016
sexymoma:
make dem go check am for cheese club, e possible make he dey dia
those pple sabi hide
Receive Sense, before its too late

1 Like

Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by cybriz82(m): 11:36am On Dec 09, 2016
he will return back home safetly in jesus name....Amen
Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by teekay213(m): 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
Okundaye4:
Really? our own YABATECH?
Hi,i want to know when yabatech part time application form will be out?
Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by 666Antichrist: 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
my guy don go hustle for Ghana. next thing na pictures they go dey see.
Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by Guru9ja(m): 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
teekay213:
Hi,i want to know when yabatech part time application form will be out?
Y don't u go for BSC Part time instead
Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by teekay213(m): 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
Guru9ja:
Y don't u go for BSC Part time instead
yeah that is what i want,i just need someone there who will guide me.
Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by Guru9ja(m): 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
teekay213:
yeah that is what i want,i just need someone there who will guide me.
schools that are accredited are unilag,funaab,tasued,uniosun,eksu, UI, kwasu. those are the schools in southwest accredited for PT
Re: Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried by markbenny(m): 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
Dear Lord, may he be found IJN

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Heroes On Nairaland / Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms / Talking Drum Alujo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.