Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons (31066 Views)

Sick Wizkid Cancels All Concerts For December & January / Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons / Wizkid Cancels All Concerts For The Year - Looks So Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by divinehand2003(m): 5:30am On Dec 09, 2016
Nigeria’s superstar, Wizkid has cancelled his homecoming show scheduled for later this year, and all other shows for the rest of the year and January 2017.

In an apology he made to his fans in Nigeria and Uganda, the “Ojuelegba” crooner said that he took the action following the advise of his doctors.

He promised new music before the end of this year, and promised to be back, stronger and better.

Wizkid cancels all shows

For almost 2 years Wizkid has been moving from one tour or show to another all over the world, and had arranged the homecoming concert simce he had not performed in Nigeria since the beginning of 2016.

Get well Starboy, and come back stronger.

https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/12/wizkid-cancels-all-his-shows-in-december-january-for-health-reasons/

See his recent photo below

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by yekparikpa(m): 5:51am On Dec 09, 2016
Get well soon Wizkid!

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 09, 2016
And my question is this? How does one jumping on stage and miming his own song being played over a sound system sap his energy? Or am I the only one reading what I saw? grin

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Oblitz(m): 5:53am On Dec 09, 2016
ahh! starboi wetin happen nah!

Christmas price slash.
Stamped concrete at the lowest price imaginable.
Call me 08136276104.
Note: low prices for registered nairalanders only
Check My signature. grin

2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by klassykute(m): 6:05am On Dec 09, 2016
sorry man.
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Zambux(f): 6:30am On Dec 09, 2016
Who show epp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Smellymouth: 6:31am On Dec 09, 2016
Yhaggggghaaaaa!!

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 09, 2016
wizzy stop that shiit you smoke not good at all, I wish ALL THE BEST

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by BEENUEL(m): 6:47am On Dec 09, 2016
cry...

Some fans will come here and start blaming the weed he took or the weed he has bn taking undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Came: 6:56am On Dec 09, 2016
I been talk am say this boy no well... Dough oooooo..... Stop taking ganjar oooooo,,dem say na too much ganjar cause am.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by princealexndre(m): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2016
hmm
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by timmycris(m): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2016
weed weed weed weed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Tyviv(f): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2016
Okay
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by macfish101(m): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2016
Wizzy my man......I prescribe only two jumbo tie of ganja and you ma feel gingered to perform for us......

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by tammyboy1(m): 7:47am On Dec 09, 2016
Wizzy baba, just reduce the weed,u'll be fine

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Airforce1(m): 7:50am On Dec 09, 2016
Get well soon BIG MAN in a small body

Love

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 09, 2016
eeeeiii...seee wizkid oo..this guy really needs help shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Ribajae(m): 8:26am On Dec 09, 2016
No wonder

U guys didn't c his picture at mama awards.....

His eyeball wan drop se.... hell yeah dat weed's too much

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by mofeoluwadassah: 8:39am On Dec 09, 2016
BEENUEL:
cry...

Some fans will come here and start blaming the weed he took or the weed he has bn taking undecided
Before nko undecided

9 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Bakup: 9:20am On Dec 09, 2016
yekparikpa:
Good well soon Wizkid!
#get

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by olaolulazio(m): 9:21am On Dec 09, 2016
The effect of London kush, sk, Codeine, cocaine and pussyyyyyu.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by CXLVII: 9:21am On Dec 09, 2016
ugolance:
And my question is this? How does one jumping on stage and miming his own song being played over a sound system sap his energy? Or am I the only one reading what I saw? grin

You re dull!

14 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by obawinner(m): 9:21am On Dec 09, 2016
nice decision. is it until he slump on stage that he takes a break

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 09, 2016
Whizkid and Weed

22 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by kaystick86(m): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2016
Guy please you need that rest.
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by martineverest(m): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2016
the young man is dieing slowly...say no to drugs and alcohol

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by stevebond007(m): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2016
ugolance:
Travel schedules, media meetings, studio time,
Business / legal issues,
Family issues,

Its not easy, he needs a break, Get well soon Wizzy!
a nod to your relevance in Africa Music.

16 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 09, 2016
Linda oooo Linda. Better go beg that old witch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by UncleBob(m): 9:23am On Dec 09, 2016
he's HIV positive!!! and i mean it!!!! skin-diving ahawos and HOES!!! better rest for 2 months let them get the right retroviral drugs for u, after a lot of testing!!!! EWU!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:23am On Dec 09, 2016
We keep chasing money but the biatch isn't hugging back.
Re: Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 09, 2016
Peeps will still blame Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Is Out Of Jail After Meeting His Requirement That Was Set At $7,500 / 'Beauty Shots Are My Favourite' - Toke Makinwa In Perfectly Beautiful Photos / Halimah Abubakar: “Stop Spreading Lies About Me. I’m Not Dying,”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.