Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Good News Mavrodians. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Good News Mavrodians. (1129 Views)

Good News For Binary Option Traders / Good news: MMM Has fully Released 2016 Mavros / Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News Mavrodians. by Donpizzle(m): 5:40am On Dec 09, 2016
I have always been of the opinion that MMM federal republic of Nigeria is the safest online donations platform. We members don't need to panic. UNITED we overcome, DIVIDED we fall. Let's keep PHing and GHing to put our haters to shame and disgust. MMM just got better. MMM can't fail unless we allow it to fail.I have done some analysis based on their ideology and I noticed that as long as over 1 million members are PHing and GHing, we cannot crash. They(haterz) said nothing last forever and that MMM has crashed.Well, I know MMM would be the first to last as long as we wish. Beware of haters and deceivers. The future of MMM lies in our hands( participants). Very soon even haterz will bury their head in shame and join MMM.
N:B: Bad news to haterz of MMM, I have just been matched.
HAPPY MAVRODIANS........ LONG LIVE MMM!!!!!
Also note that we have only one MMM in Nigeria( MMM federal republic of Nigeria). Any other MMM like MMM united has nothing to do with us. Join them at your risk. I am securing my January now by PHing now not only to get 20% bonus but also to give myself a headstart for the year 2017. Gone are the days of; NO money in January for food, transport fare, school fee e.t.c because I had finished spending all I had in December. Let's be wise, secure your January, secure your future. Let's put our enemies to shame. DECEMBER IS LIKE EVERY OTHER MONTH, BE WISE MAVRODIANS. DONT SPEND LAVISHLY JUST BECAUSE ITS XMAS AND BEG OR BORROW IN JANUARY. SECURE YOUR JANUARY. THANK YOU MAVRODI, THANK YOU MMM, THANK YOU PARTICIPANTS. Let's kill panic. MMM has come to stay.

5 Likes

Re: Good News Mavrodians. by permanentgrace(m): 5:52am On Dec 09, 2016
The screenshot below is what etisalat sent me yesterday. So i dont know why MMM cannot have difficulties when upgrading its own site again. We are always our own problems. This thing happens everywhere including banks. Why must we be panic over everything?

2 Likes

Re: Good News Mavrodians. by Donpizzle(m): 5:54am On Dec 09, 2016
permanentgrace:
The screenshot below is what etisalat sent me yesterday. So i dont know why MMM cannot have difficulties when upgrading its own site again. We are always our own problems. This thing happens everywhere including banks. Why must we be panic over everything?

That's what people especially Nigerians fail to understand. And it wasn't helped by haterz spreading the rumours of "crash".

2 Likes

Re: Good News Mavrodians. by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 09, 2016
MMM merry xmas

2 Likes

Re: Good News Mavrodians. by Hyquebaba11(m): 6:07am On Dec 09, 2016
We get scared over everything in Nigeria. Even if MMM crashes, it is not because it is not supported by government. There are so called "legal" businesses that have crashed, even banks and that has not made it possible for people's money to be returned. We have always being on our own. MMM rocks!!!

3 Likes

Re: Good News Mavrodians. by Moblord(m): 6:15am On Dec 09, 2016
All participants have been matched.
Re: Good News Mavrodians. by Donpizzle(m): 6:21am On Dec 09, 2016
Hyquebaba11:
We get scared over everything in Nigeria. Even if MMM crashes, it is not because it is not supported by government. There are so called "legal" businesses that have crashed, even banks and that has not made it possible for people's money to be returned. We have always being on our own. MMM rocks!!!

Nigerians should learn to be patient. I have been involved in so many online businesses and experienced some crashed sites. Most of the sites end up inaccessible, some will tell you incorrect login even when you are sure of your login details. But MMM remained accessible even during the upgrade and people are panicking. Let's join hands together to kill panic and keep the community growing. MMM PAYS!!!

1 Like

Re: Good News Mavrodians. by menxer: 6:36am On Dec 09, 2016
I wish all Nigerians a Merry Mellow xMass
grin
Re: Good News Mavrodians. by Tyviv(f): 7:27am On Dec 09, 2016
menxer:
I wish all Nigerians a Merry Mellow xMass
grin
cool smiley

2 Likes

Re: Good News Mavrodians. by ovieigho(m): 7:31am On Dec 09, 2016
Copied....
This is to inform all participants of MMM-Nigeria..The site has been updated and it has come to stable. Your GH will be matched as usual under 48 hrs.The delay in ur GH matching occurred as the result of the updates.MMM didn't promise immediate matching after GH.but our system responds fast.and it will still continue to be fast. Though matching of GH in MMM is within 48hrs.Therefore Dear participants, no reason to be panic. Spread the good news of MMM...You can P.H and G.H at any time.source.Cordinator of MMM-Nigeria.Mr Andrew.

2 Likes

Re: Good News Mavrodians. by pointstores(m): 7:34am On Dec 09, 2016
nawa
Re: Good News Mavrodians. by emmawiz: 8:28am On Dec 09, 2016
Emmanuelf99@gmail.com that's my email address. Register under this guider.

(1) (Reply)

Best BTC Wallet / How To Buy and Sell Bitcoins On Localbitcoins.com (step-by-step Tutorial) / If You Missed Binance Coin Then Grab These For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.