Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) (26553 Views)

Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos / Zimbabwean Man Stabs Another Man To Death Over Prostitute Ownership / Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by Islie: 5:52am On Dec 09, 2016
A 60-year-old man was on Tuesday killed at a brothel in Maiduguri, Borno State, after a quarrel with some personnel of the Nigeria Air Force.

The fight occurred at a popular brothel located in Simari area of Maiduguri.

Witnesses said the victim, Ibrahim Bulama, was shot dead by soldiers after they clashed over a woman at the brothel.

Air Force authorities confirmed the killing, but did not clearly admit its personnel were involved in a struggle for a prostitute.

The Commander of the 105 Composite Group, Charles Ohwo, an Air Commodore, told journalists at a press briefing on Thursday that the deceased was not shot.

He said the man died when soldiers were trying to retrieve a rifle allegedly snatched from their colleague.

According to the Nigeria Air Force account, the soldier, Kamal Usman, a Lance Corporal, was on his way home from his duty post when he ran into people having an argument.

He said the armed personnel was trying to find out what happened, when his rifle was snatched.

“Preliminary investigation revealed that, on Wednesday 7th December 2016, an airman, Lance Corporal Kamal Usman, left his duty post at about 10pm, and on his way home, when he came across some gathering near a hotel in Simari area; and in an attempt to find out what was wrong, the crowd got scared and took to their heels,” Mr. Ohwo said.

“When the airman decided to check the surroundings to find out what scared the crowd, he entered one room in the hotel and found a woman laying on a bed.

“Unfortunately, the deceased old man, Bulama mobilized some people and came back to the hotel and attacked him from the back with matchets, inflicting serious injuries on his head and snatched his rifle.

“On sensing danger, the lance corporal left and mobilized his fellow colleagues for assistance. Upon arrival at the scene, they descended on the old man, and beat him to death in the process of recovering their rifle.

“The airman is now recuperating at the air force medical facility in Maiduguri, while his colleagues who were involved in the incident have been detained pending further investigation,” Mr. Ohwo said.

Witnesses questioned the Air Force’s narratives, saying it did not explain what exactly took the armed airman to a brothel, or how exactly he got to see the woman on the bed, or what he was doing with her at the time the mob mobilised to attack him.

“The soldiers have to do their investigation very well, because all we heard was that a solder was attacked by angry mob after the old man was killed,” said a source who asked not to be named for safety reasons.

Journalists were ushered into the military clinic at the Air Force base where the accused airman, who had deep cuts on his head, was admitted. He was cuffed by the legs.

Mr. Ohwo called for calm, promising thorough investigation into the matter.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/217433-nigeria-air-force-personnel-%E2%80%8Bkill-man-prostitute.html

Pics: Kamal Usman, a Lance Corporal in the Nigerian Air Force, accused of killing a man over a prostitute

Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by pyyxxaro: 5:57am On Dec 09, 2016
because of Ashaawò, Opiooo, Akunakuna, Olosho , you Kill a full grown man

because of one olosho when get goat kpekus

That's sad embarassed

Why would a man fight because of a woman let alone kill

Instead I rather commit suicide than kill myself sad

10 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by klassykute(m): 6:00am On Dec 09, 2016
u said kill nd showed a living wounded guy
Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by softMarket(m): 6:02am On Dec 09, 2016
This early morning.......
OP don carry bad news come NL
op but why?

I reject bad news around me today IJN...amen!!!!

15 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:11am On Dec 09, 2016
When the airman decided to check the surroundings to find out what scared the crowd, he entered one room in the hotel and found a woman laying on a bed.

grin grin grin grin

Cc Unclezuma

24 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by Moreoffaith(m): 6:12am On Dec 09, 2016
Wetin money and Toto go cause hen....make I siddon dey watch .

5 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by nerilove(m): 6:15am On Dec 09, 2016
The sweetness of this world is through women, the bitterness of this world is through women.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 09, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

grin grin grin grin
Cc confirmed
No mind the yeye people...

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:29am On Dec 09, 2016
The other day it was how a police man killed an okada man because of N50..

Yesterday, it was how a soldier & his colleagues tortured a man to death because of a woman.. And,

Today, it's how Nigerian Airman killing a man because of a prostitute.

Please, tell me why I should pity on Nigeria armed forces when they are killed by armed robbers or Boko Haram terrorists??

4 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by rerhji(m): 6:31am On Dec 09, 2016
I taught our armed forces are jetli.......jst common group of mob he no fit defeat dem....

get well soon soilder
Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by dingbang(m): 6:37am On Dec 09, 2016
Hahahahaha grin
Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 6:38am On Dec 09, 2016
Upon arrival at the scene, they descended on the old man, and beat him to death in the process of recovering their rifle.[s]Upon arrival at the scene, they descended on the old man, and beat him to death in the process of recovering their rifle.[/s]Upon arrival at the scene, they descended on the old man, and beat him to death in the process of recovering their rifle. Northerncracy

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by zicol2015: 9:52am On Dec 09, 2016
OP, please remove the Nigerian Airforce from the Topic.. please
Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by saydfact(m): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2016
werin women dey cause ehnn
Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by PappiSnow: 11:23am On Dec 09, 2016
grin
Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by FSBoperator: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2016
This lie no be here

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by soberdrunk(m): 11:24am On Dec 09, 2016
Hahahahahaha!! I dont mean no disrespect to the dead or the Commodore but this is the "weakest" cover up story of the year, even a group of teenagers can come up with a better story..... angry

6 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2016
Airforce personnel in a brothel?

What is he doing there?

To catch boko haram abi?

Oh, Airforce now settle disputes, dem be police?

The guy won go step down for the hotel jare and gbege com happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:24am On Dec 09, 2016
I see, but it looks like a case of two fighting... RIP Old Man
Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by VocalWalls: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2016
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by eherbal(m): 11:26am On Dec 09, 2016
This injury ,I'm certain was inflicted on the Airforce personnel after killing the old man not before

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2016
pyyxxaro:
because of Ashaawò, Opiooo, Akunakuna, Olosho , you Kill a full grown man

because of one olosho when get goat kpekus

That's sad embarassed

Why would a man fight because of a woman let alone kill

Instead I rather commit suicide than kill myself sad

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by AleAirHub(m): 11:31am On Dec 09, 2016
Forces Personeel with women are 5&6. angry
Islie:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/217433-nigeria-air-force-personnel-%E2%80%8Bkill-man-prostitute.html

Pics: Kamal Usman, a Lance Corporal in the Nigerian Air Force, accused of killing a man over a prostitute

Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by Jaynom(m): 11:32am On Dec 09, 2016
That must have been a MIND ALTERING poosie! "He killed under the influence" grin
But seriously the prostitute shud be arrested for "Being in the possession of a P***y that Can make you kill another man" . she is a danger to our society
Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by Mcowubaba: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2016
Hmmm
I used to think this Sharia Oriented States in the North don't do have prostitutes or brothels, but my doubts were cleared when I went for work there....

Core north, I shock that day, ashawo dey everywhere for Nigeria oo.....
Those girls go just wear that their long gown, hide their face beside those their head/face covers, very coded...
Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by Chiefpriest1(m): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2016
Another one gone too soon. If some security agents twist lies for you, you go feel say devil na learner.
Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 09, 2016
Uniformed men and women of easy virtue are like..

Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:36am On Dec 09, 2016
Brainache
Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
The other day it was how a police man killed an okada man because of N50..

Yesterday, it was how a soldiers & his colleague tortured a man to death because of a woman.. And,

Today, it's how Nigerian Airmen killed a man because of a prostitute.

Please, tell me why I should pity on Nigeria armed forces when they are killed by armed robbers or Boko Haram terrorists??
On point bro tell them O.
I dont know what kind of wisdom or common sense will make me like an enemy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by fosch: 11:38am On Dec 09, 2016
Their Oga at the top PMB giving them moral. If these guys are fighting at sambisa wil they have opportunity of meeting a prostitute not to talk of killing a man. Soldiers are toll collectors at Niger Bridge Head.
Re: Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 09, 2016
Thats what they are sent to do in Maiduguri.
and some still ask where are boko coming from?
Others ask dem no dey finish?
see am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) / Woman Sets Husband Ablaze, Burns Manhood / Housewife Kills Husband With ‘rat Poison’ In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.