Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party (29978 Views)

2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration / 2019: North Splits Over Buhari’s Candidacy / 2019: North Wants Buhari, Even On Wheelchair –ACF Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by IamISRAEL(m): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2016
Hope it wont end up the same way as other small parties?
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by Atiku2019: 8:31am On Dec 09, 2016
Iam4Atiku:
And the team up against Buhari continues!

Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by uzo200(m): 8:32am On Dec 09, 2016
Buhari 2019... Buhari is God sent to Nigerians
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by jamace(m): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2016
Does the middle belt need a party to give their people dividends of democracy? I dont think so.

I feel all the middlebelt needs is to provide dividends of democracy to their people and any other thing shall be added unto them.

Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 09, 2016
Iam4Atiku:
And the team up against Buhari continues!

If the opposition wants to defeat Buhari in 2019....it would be better under one platform than several divided platforms.
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by rozayx5(m): 8:36am On Dec 09, 2016
AllTheWayUp:

grin grin cheesy

You are dead in English

wicked cry
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by jamislaw(m): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2016
Nice one but we need young blood in that party.
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by fm4real2k6(m): 8:41am On Dec 09, 2016
yinkard4me:

New party, Same people
The most annoying thing is when you tune up your radio to RADIO KWARA and u start hearing Kwara state govt saying they are fixing d mess of PDP, even when Saraki spent 8 years as Pdp governor in kwara state and Maigida his boy spent his previous term as a Pdp governor.. And both re now in Apc now..
Do these guys think we are fools??

Well those guys believe its only fools that listen to Radio Kwara.
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 09, 2016
I propose

Nigerian Democratic Republican Party-NDRP

Yes I know it sounds like "Join Body".

Made up of youths alone. The young. No one should be above 45 years old. Combination of left wing and right wing ideals depending on the issue.

Una good morning.
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by Omeokachie: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2016
Another set of yesterday's men looking for relevance.

Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by OlaMiki: 9:04am On Dec 09, 2016
if at all its gonna happen. surely not by Atiku
Atiku2019:
Buhari will surely be Humiliated in 2019 grin grin
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by OlaMiki: 9:06am On Dec 09, 2016
"So when will Afonja's eyes open?" --- Dummy Question
FredN:
So the middle belt want to rebel from their fulani masters

That's good

So when will Afonja's eyes open?

They might not win many positions but it will give them the opportunity to negotiate their benefits beforehand for their support independently of any god father from other regions who has zero interest for them
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by sjobest01(m): 9:09am On Dec 09, 2016
ADP- adenocin diphosphate

Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 09, 2016
Isaiah don change party again..
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 09, 2016
OlaMiki:
"So when will Afonja's eyes open?" --- Dummy Question

I have paraphrased

Is it better now?
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by drnoel: 9:24am On Dec 09, 2016
chemicalDisease:
Its good that the north is dividing.

ADC north central

APGA. Southeast

AD. Southwest

Bros APGA is dead. Rochas helped put the final nail on its head. Since APC won the election I have not heard of APGA so anyone still talking of it, am sorry for the person. The south east should condense their strength and form a new platform using the lessions they learnt from the disintegration of APGA as a benchmark so they won't allow it repeat itself.
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by yinkard4me(m): 9:24am On Dec 09, 2016
fm4real2k6:

Well those guys believe its only fools that listen to Radio Kwara.
I guess
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 09, 2016
Metroescobar:

See the parties board abeg! Filled with all sorts of expired politicians looking for a piece of the national cake?

They should get lost!

E pain am
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 09, 2016
9jakohai:

If the opposition wants to defeat Buhari in 2019....it would be better under one platform than several divided platforms.
Wrong, in this case, it's divide and conquer.
If the AC wing of APC leaves, the North Central becomes formidable and sentimental, the North-East presents Atiku, Buhari stands no chance. The North-East can't abandon Atiku for Buhari. Norh-Central feel marginalized.
The South-East is already aggrieved with Buhari, same as South-South. The only issue now will be the South-West, because you can hardly predict them. They give their votes to the highest bidder(with due to people from that region, facts are there to back my claim).
Buhari will be left with his North-West people, maybe some part of North-Central and Maybe some part of South-West.

You can agree with me that Buhari can't win North-East this time, he can't win South-South and South-East. So, whoever the South-West gives block support carries the day. And if you take out Aregbesola, Fayose, Ambode, Tinubu, Obasanjo(still skeptical though) from the South-West, then you know what's left for Fashola and Fayemi to gather for Buhari!

Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by drnoel: 9:27am On Dec 09, 2016
dre11:

• APC, PDP, too battered for next election –Convener

• Waku, Tapgun, Ewuga, others back move

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2019-north-central-politicians-unveil-new-party/

I did say the time was ripe for a new political party to spring up. I did say the north central was going to soon reveal the new name and people behind this new party. Those people that were insulting me for saying that where are they now? Nice development. No one party or group should be allowed to hold the nation at ransom. PDP did it and now APC wants to do it. Such an action only creates and breeds impunity.
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by Fantastic2m(m): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2016
Even Buhari is teaming up against Buhari

Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by hmuhammad(m): 9:36am On Dec 09, 2016
Atiku2019:
instead Atiku will be brutally dealt with come 2019.... I am 100% sure of that
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by zanogo(m): 9:38am On Dec 09, 2016
FredN:
So the middle belt want to rebel from their fulani masters

That's good

So when will Afonja's eyes open?
When will those people who always seem to be easily used and dumped by the fulani every election cycle have their eyes opened?

They might not win many positions but it will give them the opportunity to negotiate their interests before they give anyone support so that no godfather from other regions will dump them after elections
At least it will take 15 years for you to recover from your last election loss....but meanwhile, happy recovery in advance

Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by drnoel: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

Wrong, in this case, it's divide and conquer.
If the AC wing of APC leaves, the North Central becomes formidable and sentimental, the North-East presents Atiku, Buhari stands no chance. The North-East can't abandon Atiku for Buhari. Norh-Central feel marginalized.
The South-East is already aggrieved with Buhari, same as South-South. The only issue now will be the South-West, because you can hardly predict them. They give their votes to the highest bidder(with due to people from that region, facts are there to back my claim).
Buhari will be left with his North-West people, maybe some part of North-Central and Maybe some part of South-West.

You can agree with me that Buhari can't win North-East this time, he can't win South-South and South-East. So, whoever the South-West gives block support carries the day. And if you take out Aregbesola, Fayose, Ambrose, Tinubu, Obasanjo(still skeptical though) from the South-West, then you know what's left for Fashola and Fayemi to gather for Buhari!

Like ur analysis and it pains to say it is quite true IMAO.
It pains cause most of the south west and my cousins are directionless and will vote in masses like cows for whoever their leader give them. Was speaking to one of my cousins the one concluding his maters in Aberdeen. I asked him if he was willing to vote who he would have voted for among the south west top shots and he said and I quote "whoever the south west fields and supports would generally be the person". I was sad but understood it mean if Tinubu gets his boys behind Buhari the southwest will back Buhari again.
One wonders if they don't know better or if like one of ours Fela (a son of the soul) prophesied in his song "Zombie". Time will tell afterall all we ask for is a better Nigeria.
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by hmuhammad(m): 9:40am On Dec 09, 2016
OlaMiki:
if at all its gonna happen. surely not by Atiku
help me tell am, no northern politician can defeat Buhari.... atiku cant even garner up to 2 million votes in the entire north.

We northerners are saying its Buhari till 2023
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by drnoel: 9:41am On Dec 09, 2016
OmaniPadmeHum:
I propose

Nigerian Democratic Republican Party-NDRP

Yes I know it sounds like "Join Body".

Made up of youths alone. The young. No one should be above 45 years old. Combination of left wing and right wing ideals depending on the issue.

Una good morning.

Its a good name for a southeastern party.
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 09, 2016
zanogo:

At least it will take 15 years for you to recover from your last election loss....but meanwhile, happy recovery in advance

Thanks for your concern

Meanwhile how far with that your package?, the one you said you want to try and get some sense?
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by zanogo(m): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2016
drnoel:

Like ur analysis and it pains to say it is quite true IMAO.
It pains cause most of the south west and my cousins are directionless and will vote in masses like cows for whoever their leader give them. Was speaking to one of my cousins the one concluding his maters in Aberdeen. I asked him if he was willing to vote who he would have voted for among the south west top shots and he said and I quote "whoever the south west fields and supports would generally be the person". I was sad but understood it mean if Tinubu gets his boys behind Buhari the southwest will back Buhari again.
One wonders if they don't know better or if like one of ours Fela (a son of the soul) prophesied in his song "Zombie". Time will tell afterall all we ask for is a better Nigeria.
who are you to question who the south west vote for? worry about your region first before you record another back to back defeat

Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by omohayek: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2016
The last thing Nigeria needs is yet another useless, regionally-restricted, tribal-based party. Here you all are jabbering on about "SW this", "SS that", "NC the other one", "Afonja blah blah", and yet not a single one of you has anything to say about actual political ideas; what sort of politics is this, in which ideology plays absolutely no role whatsoever?

You can all keep fooling yourselves by thinking that the formation of yet more parties along the lines of the existing ones will ever make a difference. As long as you care more about where politicians are from than what they intend to do when they get power, Nigeria will never go anywhere developmentally, even if the current set of thieves are replaced by a younger and fresher bunch of wannabe thieves. You ignorant, insanely tribalistic Nigerians are your own worst enemies.

Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by zanogo(m): 9:48am On Dec 09, 2016
FredN:

Thanks for your concern

Meanwhile how far with that your package?, the one you said you want to try and get some sense?
This is what you get when you have a very poor sense of humour coupled with stupidity ... even if you work under basket mouth for a decade, you wont still be funny

Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2016
Atiku2019:

I doubt, we trust buhari
Re: 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 09, 2016
drnoel:

Its a good name for a southeastern party.

No Sir. A national party. The party ideals do not support ethnocentrism unless in a healthy manner and only in the promotion/ehibition of cultural dynamism and richness.

It is a National Party.

Festus Okoye: Why APGA Won’t Participate In Anambra Governorship Election / EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property / Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC