Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split (83078 Views)

'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman / Tee Billz Blames Anthony Joshua's Defeat On Girls / Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
Fake news has taken over nairaland.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
So na homeboys when dey pack preek upandan tiwa dey like..since when I dey pack my own no girl reason me ...kontinu

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hope he has gotten a job and will not be depending on Tiwa for allowance.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by dckng16(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
mamatayour:
Old picture...continue with your lies
Dont mind him Lai Mohammed has infested with lying spirit.. grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by iykedare(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
rokiatu:
Really? Seriously?

I thought she was a strong woman but I guess I was wrong.

Mumu, no wonder all you have is @r$e...no brain. So strong women do not have issued in their marriages.

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by Produke(m): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
Pecohub:
According to report making waves online, Nigerian pop star, Tiwa Savage is now officially back with her hubby, Tunji ‘Teebillz’ Balogun.

The mother of one has been estranged from her husband for over a year now after a very publicized family drama and falling out.

The Teebillz saga according to inside sources, really shook the artiste and she’s only just starting to recover from the emotional scars and hurdles she’s had to scale.

The couple are currently undergoing intense counseling together, in an effort to make a smooth transition in finally getting back together.

According an Industry source who spoke with LIB, 'The couple were recently spotted together at a private birthday party of another celebrity. Tiwa and Teebillz came together and left together.'

http://pecohub..com.ng/2016/12/tiwa-savage-and-tee-billz-step-out.html
He should bury his head in shame.Nonsense.U
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by kayzat: 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
rokiatu:
Really? Seriously?

Don't believe everything you read online and by the way they are still legally married to the best of my knowledge.

Personally she's in the best position to decide what is good for her. Only the two of them knows the real truth behind their fallout and if they decide to make up again let's just wish them well.

There's is not the worst marriage on earth biko.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by femi4: 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
rokiatu:
Really? Seriously?

Its not easy...child is involve now
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by femi4: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
JoeBlocks:
The life of most celebrity is just for show.

Next to follow will be Toke...
Toke's case is different..... She was never wanted, never appreciated and never respected.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by Frankiss44(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
mira4u:

How does reconciliation with her hubby stop her from being a strong woman? undecided

Exactly.... indomie generation definition of what a strong woman is beats my imagination

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
Dis is an old pic!!!! Stop spreading fake, false news!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
teebliz always dreaming of tiwa savage punnani for a year now lol
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by Jacko1(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
Teebillz... You are lucky

You sabi how many of us be want make una no come together

I no follow sha... Hehe... Talkin bout all dose lagos playboys and toys
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by ring7(m): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
Forming Beyonce
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by fijiano202(m): 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
akinszz:
See bitterness...how is that ur problem? Oh, ur wish didnt come to pass.
Not bitter but why wash all ur cloths in public
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by Frankiss44(m): 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
rokiatu:
Really? Seriously?

So as a strong woman all you expected from her was to move on to the next available dick right?

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by Aburi001: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
rokiatu:
Really? Seriously?

She never try? At least for the sake of their kid grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by Antoeni(m): 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
No matter what things can never be the same,well welcome back if it's true

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by focus7: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
This is good. Tee Biltz and others like him should learn to respect and protect their wives.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
She's smart and realise to be a single mother no pay at all.

She realise most guys coming for her are simply after her fame, money and. Pussyy . None truly cared to have her for keeps and possibly none was ready to love and be father 2 her son.
So what's the use? When she still believes in love and having a stable family for her son.
Why not reconcile wit the real dad and try make it work.
At least he still. Loves her and wants his family back.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
Old pic
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
rokiatu:
Really? Seriously?

Please can U define the term strong
cos Ive heard like 6 different definitions most of them downright absurd. Maybe ur own go make sense
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
Amelian:
She's smart and realise to be a single mother no pay at all.

She realise most guys coming for her are simply after her fame, money and. Pussyy . None truly cared to have her for keeps and possibly none was ready to love and be father 2 her son.
So what's the use? When she still believes in love and having a stable family for her son.
Why not reconcile wit the real dad and try make it work.
At least he still. Loves her and wants his family back.
And that lying gold digging nigga doesnt want her for fame and pùśsy?

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
The guy toto, don dey hungry am.is not easy.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
Babzilla:

And that lying gold digging nigga doesnt want her for fame and pùśsy?

At least he's ready to be a father to their son and create time to. Make their marriage work.

Do u think any guy would want to marry tiwa savage? They will just chop , clean mouth, and Waka. Is it not nija guys with celebs?
Tee billz is better Abeg . He will truly love their son and make him. Grounded.
The kid is all that matters for now and create a stable family unit for him

A lady left her husband in tears, threatening never to step foot in his house again, as he refuses to love her son from her first marriage. Saying she should go drop the boy in her former in-laws house, knowing. Fully well her first husband is dead. And Her second husband is always hitting on the poor boy, verbally and physically..
The last straw was when he hit the boy on the face and the mother saw it. She couldnt bear it, she filed for divorce.. They are divorced Nw.
That shows how committed a mother is, to her child.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by youngjoy(f): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
God repair their home, bring them back together n let the bond of their love be stronger in Jesus name i Pray. Amen
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
Amelian:

At least he's ready to be a father to their son and create time to. Make their marriage work.

Do u think any guy would want to marry tiwa savage? They will just chop , clean mouth, and Waka. Is it not nija guys with celebs?
Tee billz is better Abeg . He will truly love their son and make him. Grounded.
The kid is all that matters for now and giving him a stable family unit.
Haba Men dey when go marry her and treat her better than that clown I tell ya.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by HyDef(m): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
Why do they go back? sad
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by aalangel(f): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
mamatayour:
Old picture...continue with your lies

Yes it's an old picture, but they're back together.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by igorekpengmail: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
Pecohub:
According to report making waves online, Nigerian pop star, Tiwa Savage is now officially back with her hubby, Tunji ‘Teebillz’ Balogun.

The mother of one has been estranged from her husband for over a year now after a very publicized family drama and falling out.

The Teebillz saga according to inside sources, really shook the artiste and she’s only just starting to recover from the emotional scars and hurdles she’s had to scale.

The couple are currently undergoing intense counseling together, in an effort to make a smooth transition in finally getting back together.

According an Industry source who spoke with LIB, 'The couple were recently spotted together at a private birthday party of another celebrity. Tiwa and Teebillz came together and left together.'

http://pecohub..com.ng/2016/12/tiwa-savage-and-tee-billz-step-out.html

Please hold her well. Its for better for worse
And stay stronger
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
Babzilla:

Haba Men dey when go marry her and treat her better than that clown I tell ya.

Pure lie!
We all know the truth!
Men are very selfish and would love only their blood.
Yeah they will fucck her well. They Will say sweet words, that her ears her yet to here. But trust me, she will keep spending heavily on the next guy who comes her way.. The next one sef could be worse off. But none will love her child, the way the real father will love his son.

We all know the truth Abeg.

If you are so right? How come Anna banner is there still single with no guy to date her, even when she publicly said its over between she and flavour. She is still single and damned pretty!
But no guy insight, upon all the mouth some guys made online saying someone will still marry her.. All na hogwash!
Pure lies.
Before Anna will get a committed guy that will. Accept her and her baby.. E go take style tay.. It's not curse o.. But that's how nija men are wired. If the child is not their blood, forget it.
That's why I pity single mothers. Or even babymamas.. If only u know what they go through.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split by arabianights: 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
They better remain friends for the sake of their son, but marriage? Not possible.... There won't be respect and they will always remember what they both revealed to the public. WOMEN, WOMEN, WOMEN... SILENCE IS STRENGTH NO MATTER. DON'T EVER REVEAL WHAT YOU KNOW IS HARMFUL TO YOUR PARTNER.. NOT EVER IF HE REVEAL YOURS.A WOMEN BUILDS THE HOME . RECONCILIATION FOR THESE TWO IS NOT ADVISABLE... IT WON'T LAST!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) / Introducing Actor Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family! / Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.