Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:06 AM

''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants (3572 Views)

5 Reasons Why People Hate Bobrisky / Bovi Defends Tonto Dikeh, Says Many Babes Date Liars, Idiots But Love Is Blind / Peter Okoye Remembers Micheal Jackson, 9 Years After His Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by AdoraAmadi: 11:18am On Dec 09, 2016
Nigerians, Victoria Onwuchekwa want you all to listen up:

I am sorry guys but you can't tell me you can't stand Bobrisky or you hate him and still tell me you Love Micheal Jackson with all your heart.
What do they have in common?

They are both Male and they love makeup and use a lot of it.
I don't hate Bobrisky, I like him a lot actually.
Micheal Jackson I have always loved with all my soul.
I was inconsolable when he died.
I always thought he would one day come to Africa, Nigeria precisely and see me at one of his concerts and go " Heeeeeheeee that's my girrrrl* * in Micheal Jackson's voice...... but alas it was not to be.
Lol.
So abeg leave your black man slave mentality biko.
You can't hate one and love one....you would stick of Hypocrisy!.
Oh! They kinda look alike too wink

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/nigerians-you-cant-hate-bobrisky-love-michael-jackson.html

Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 09, 2016
undecided
very useless rant.
how is babarosky relevant to the society??

3 Likes

Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by CHOPUP411(m): 11:19am On Dec 09, 2016
Mad people everywhere even on nairaland
Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by segunjowo(m): 11:20am On Dec 09, 2016
hmmm...

Victoria Onwuchekwa is right. You can't hate one and love ANOTHER. It is not an act of the gods, and God the Supreme won't like that.
Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by kodsi(m): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2016
Just observing dis bobrisky
Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by Tynasparks(f): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2016
Isi odikwa gi mma
Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by vizkiz: 11:49am On Dec 09, 2016
Micheal Jackson is a legend, an icon, the pop king and liberator of black musicians.
Boborisky is a faggòt, an idiot, a bleached bastarď and a misguided drilled yansh fuckstard.

Who would you love?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by Borbrisky: 11:50am On Dec 09, 2016
Can't you people just leave me alone!!!!
Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by Smellymouth: 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
Borbrisky:
Can't you people just leave me alone!!!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by Smellymouth: 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
vizkiz:
Micheal Jackson is a legend, an icon, the pop king and liberator of black musicians.
Boborisky is a gay, an idiot, a bleached bastarď and a misguided drilled yansh fuckstard.

Who would you love?

GBAM!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
vizkiz:
Boborisky is a gay, an idiot, a bleached bastarď and a misguided drilled yansh fuckstard.

Who would you love?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by vizkiz: 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

GBAM!!!!!

Baba 20 bawo? My thing never do baptism this year, how e wan take manage them? grin

1 Like

Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by Smellymouth: 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
vizkiz:

Baba 20 bawo? My thing never do baptism this year, how e wan take manage them? grin

Hahaha..

You need 20 Quilox club Oloshos.. grin

Your "J-Boy" must baptize oo!
Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by LesbianBoy(m): 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
Attention seeking mumu undecided
Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by vizkiz: 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahaha..

You need 20 Quilox club Oloshos.. grin

Your "J-Boy" must baptize oo!
make I first use makydebbie wake the thing up first.
Debbie baby, where are you? tongue
Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by Teniolasmart: 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
dick sucker
Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by makydebbie(f): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
vizkiz:

make I first use makydebbie wake the thing up first.
Debbie baby, where are you? tongue
behind youcheesy
Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by Teniolasmart: 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
just can't imagine what bobrisky father would be thinking when his friend are talking about each other sons or daughter

1st friend;My son works in an oil company

2nd friend;my son is a pilot

daddy bobrisky; ;

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by Prinxxdave: 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
Waiting for Nollywood to release a movie titled Bobrisky

Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by tatax(m): 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
....another brain dead lady in an unfortunate country Nigeria hoping an unfortunate guy will hook up with her through this piece..

why am I not surprised? because, recession is having a massive effect in people's brain..

how can a sensible person compare a renowned world legend to an animal?
Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by Jokerman(m): 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
How dare you compare Michael Jackson to a Psycho??

u no dey fear...
Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
Michael jackson isn't a gay
Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by PrettyGaby(f): 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
yes, we can. one can sing and dance, the other can't. Don't need to point out which is which
Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by dapsonlou(m): 12:01am On Dec 10, 2016
How can this dumb Sl#t compare Michael Jackson to of all People to A f@g rapping straight drunk men . I hate the fact social media gave all this Local losers a forum. When did all this Naija girls became losers
Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by dapsonlou(m): 12:05am On Dec 10, 2016
Teniolasmart:
just can't imagine what bobrisky father would be thinking when his friend are talking about each other sons or daughter

1st friend;My son works in an oil company

2nd friend;my son is a pilot

daddy bobrisky; ;

The worst thing that can happen to a man is having a G@y son or a h0e for a daughter.
Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 10, 2016
Abeg who boborosky or boborisky epp......michael jackson is the king of pop nah undecided
Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 10, 2016
suzan404:
Abeg who boborosky or boborisky epp......michael jackson is the king of pop nah undecided
shocked
Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 10, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
shocked
grin grin grin tongue I nor lie now
Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by JoeBlocks(m): 6:36am On Dec 10, 2016
Of course, the usual dumb girls like this facebook girl will always show social media they're dumb.

It would be wise to even ask this foolish girl if she thinks the reason why Bobrisky is hated is because he wears make-up.

Imagine the foolish girl, comparing Michael Jackson to Bobrosky! What an outrage.

1 Like

Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by Teniolasmart: 7:23am On Dec 10, 2016
dapsonlou:

The worst thing that can happen to a man is having a G@y son or a h0e for a daughter.
totally agree with u.......................................dat guy is dick sucking celeb
Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by dapsonlou(m): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2016
Teniolasmart:
totally agree with u.......................................dat guy is dick sucking celeb

Celeb ke? How is he a Celeb? Is he a singer or an Actor?
Re: ''Nigerians, You All Can't Hate Bobrisky But Love Micheal Jackson'' - Lady Rants by Teniolasmart: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2016
dapsonlou:

Celeb ke? How is he a Celeb? Is he a singer or an Actor?
nope.........he sucks dicks for a living

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Leaned On Beyonce To Talk To Jay-z Has Been Getting Death Threats / Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend Birthday In Bed, Shares Hot Video Of Them / Erica Unfollows Kiddwaya, Deletes Everything Bbnaija On Her Instagram Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.