Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) (42281 Views)

Dangote Truck And Bus Collide In Plateau, Many Dead (Disturbing Photos) / Standoff Between Customs Officers And Trailer Drivers In Aba. Photos / Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by AmadiAba: 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
There has been a horrendous accident in Aba this morning involving a Train and a Trailer.

According to Abia Facts Newspaper the incident happened at Aba /Owerri Road by Factory Road in Aba, Abia State .

An eyewitness said that the Trailer Driver was trying to zoom pass a Police checkpoint ,not knowing their was an on coming Train.

http://www.igberetvnews.com/297111

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by asorocker: 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
Aba , City of strange happenings

8 Likes

Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by Justiyke4u: 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
Chai. Patience is virtue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by dnawah(m): 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
AmadiAba:
There has been a hurrendious accident in Aba this morning involving a Train and a Trailer.

According to Abia Facts Newspaper the incident happened at Aba /Owerri Road by Factory Road in Aba, Abia State .

An eyewitness said that the Trailer Driver was trying to zoom pass a Police checkpoint ,not knowing their was an on coming Train.

FULL STORY and PHOTOS HERE >>> http://www.igberetvnews.com/297111
ok i dey there now,where u dey?na u wear white and white?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by sonature1: 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
Senseless truck drivers. Why would any rational driver collide with a train?

Nigeria should develop good railways to ban these trucks plying and destroying our roads.

I am sure the driver took plenty of ogogoro this morning before getting behind the wheels.

17 Likes

Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by Young03(m): 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
for where human beings they pass na im train de pass
too bad

1 Like

Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by auntysimbiat(f): 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by flowe247(f): 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
AmadiAba:
There has been a horrendous accident in Aba this morning involving a Train and a Trailer.

FULL STORY and PHOTOS HERE >>> http://www.igberetvnews.com/297111

VIDEO HERE >>> http://www.igberetvnews.com/297182
Hmmmm at first I thought it was a joke.....it's real ooo....God knows best.
Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by Coldfaya(m): 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
damn....
Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by AnodaIT(m): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
Dem think say na me wey dem dey use muscle push my camry go one side.

So something dey wey trailer fit fear

53 Likes

Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef embarassed
Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by AmadiAba: 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
I wonder ooo

Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef embarassed
Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by rawtouch: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
waoooo

chaiii

chineke eeeeeee

maybe the train driver owes the trailer driver and has been hiding so trailer driver decides to block him....

i hold something for hand when i finish for York i will goan confirm this story....

2 Likes

Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by Abbeyme: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
How manage?

Where are those 'Yellow Fever' people to come measure ground to know who wrong!
Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
Only in my quantiri Nigeria and as expected it will be swept under the carpet with so many Ministries but non is functional
Nigeria which way forward

2 Likes

Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by Euhedral(f): 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hmm
In as much as I really sympathize with the victims involved, this trailer drivers need to be taught their lessons sometimes. The form kings of the road and crush small cars without stopping. This is a case of when bingo jam police dog.
I really pray no one was injured.

3 Likes

Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hope no body died this time
Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by Turks: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
At the detriment of passengers? We humans sef
Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
God have mercy!
Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by epospiky(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
wetin carry trialer go railway? You see what change can cause!

1 Like

Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by abbeyty(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
trailer don jam wetin pass am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by garlicrey(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
undecided

Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by jiyya: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
iron pass iron

1 Like

Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by jmoore(m): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
Heard the news this morning. embarassed
Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by CrEaToRmalden(m): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
s0 sad sad
Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by Pavore9: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
Crazy trailer driver.
Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by dominion001(m): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
Does trailers now run on railway line? Or dis is anoda plan to get traffic to a blog?
Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by HyDef(m): 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
Obey the rules of the road. They are for our own safety.
Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by Lighthouseman: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
No railway crossings?
Before, at railway intersection, the roads and are closed to traffic but don't know about now.
Trains always have right of way

1 Like

Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by HyDef(m): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
dominion001:
Does trailers now run on railway line? Or dis is anoda plan to get traffic to a blog?

It was crossing a track. The type that cross over roads.

1 Like

Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by wadetaw202: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
Na train go win the fight any day

1 Like

Re: Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) by jeeqaa7(m): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
dis one na amadioha handwork

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic / 187 Nigerians Return, South Africa Employs Rules To Stop Others / Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.