Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Which Internet Service Provider Is The Best At Now? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Internet Service Provider Is The Best At Now? (1079 Views)

Yahclick Internet Service / Best (vsat) Internet Service Provider In Nigeria / Best Home Internet Service In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Internet Service Provider Is The Best At Now? by milkan05(m): 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2009
Hey peeps, I would like to know which of these service would favor me in terms of speed and efficiency.
Re: Which Internet Service Provider Is The Best At Now? by bani(m): 11:23am On Nov 16, 2009
The need for a ‘fast’ internet service provider cannot be argued. But the down time associated with service providers is always over looked, downtimes are an unavoidable issue considering the numerous issues associated with running a business in Nigeria et al power, man power, , vandalisation etc.
With all this issues considered, I would like to introduce the BNA, this is a bandwidth aggregator. This hard ware is a one-sided Internet bonding appliance that provides aggregated Internet connectivity to cyber cafes, small and medium size businesses , enterprises, apartments, hotels, hospitals and other multi-tenant buildings via aggregating multiple Internet access lines for increased performance and reliability. With the BNA, multiple DSL, cable modem or T1 services can be combined to provide higher speed and more reliable Internet access.
The BNA combines multiple Internet access lines, each on a 10/100baseT Ethernet interface, into a single aggregated Internet access line, again on a 10/100baseT Ethernet interface. The aggregation over the Internet access lines is done even for a single session, providing the full aggregate speed. The BNA supports aggregation of up to 6 Internet access lines and additional cellular data cards. Each Internet access line may be through a DSL modem, cable modem, T1, satellite modem, fractional DS3, DS3, fiber, cellular or any other broadband connection. In simpler terms the aggregation converges the bandwidth from 6 different service providers into a funnel and out into your network as one source.

Re: Which Internet Service Provider Is The Best At Now? by lynxnoon(m): 11:50am On Nov 16, 2009
my guy u've not answered his question na!!
@poster
i suggest u go tru som of d threads in dis section esp dat of strcms, mtn n glo to see pple's opinion concernin ISPs
cheers
Re: Which Internet Service Provider Is The Best At Now? by bestinfo: 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2010
Bani, how much does this BNA device cost and where can i get it to buy?
Re: Which Internet Service Provider Is The Best At Now? by cyborgdomtech: 2:04pm On May 30, 2013
@lynxnoon and bestinfo

The device is called BBNA - Broadband Bonding Network Appliance and there are different versions and sizes for different applications. You can get these devices here in Nigeria @ Cyborg'Dom - www.cyborgdom.com. Cyborg'Dom hotline is 0803-415-6794 Call them they will give you more details.
Re: Which Internet Service Provider Is The Best At Now? by jelly456: 4:15am On Dec 14, 2013
milkan05: Hey peeps, I would like to know which of these service would favor me in terms of speed and efficiency.

Nowadays there are lot of internet service providers available.
Speed of your internet connection depends upon your location and plan.
Without knowing your current location,I can't give name of best internet service provider.If you want to get best internet service around your location,try to read some reviews.In my location Comcast provide good internet service.Through some reviews i chose Comcast service.
For me Download speed-20.047mbps Upload speed-6.043mbps I checked my internet speed using http://www.scanmyspeed.com/ What do you think about my internet speed?

(1) (Reply)

Visafone Usb Morderm (visafone Communication) / How To Download Free Mp3 Makossa / Dell D610 Centrino For Sale @ A Cheaper Price, Call 08033646625

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.