Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:01 PM

Police Teargas, Shoot & Chase LAUTECH Students Protesting 7 Months Strike - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Teargas, Shoot & Chase LAUTECH Students Protesting 7 Months Strike (18362 Views)

Police Arrest EBSU Students Protesting A Month Power Outage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Teargas, Shoot & Chase LAUTECH Students Protesting 7 Months Strike by Walelavender(m): 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
Very unfortunate from my Alma mater. Aregbe and Ajimobi are doing a lot of harm to these students. A whole session is going down the drain. Why would they be so insensitive to the plight of this institution without making efforts to nip the strike in the bud once and for all? Obviously their children are studying in UK & US Varsities.
The political class in this country is a bane that should be exterminated.

1 Like

Re: Police Teargas, Shoot & Chase LAUTECH Students Protesting 7 Months Strike by manuelp: 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
CXLVII:
The police should have just shot 6 of them in the head and watch how the rest will scamper instead of wasting tear-gas that could be needed for more violent protest.
Bleep you.. mother fucker... you're very stupid for what u just said.. students are protesting without even destroying a thing, yet you come here to say trash.... for those who support evil government and unjust decision like u... evil will befall them..so that's the best way issues like this can be solved dummy ..you're such a fool and a waste... no one asked u for your opinion...

3 Likes

Re: Police Teargas, Shoot & Chase LAUTECH Students Protesting 7 Months Strike by micochid(m): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
they have no fault how uni go dey strike pass thunder wink
Re: Police Teargas, Shoot & Chase LAUTECH Students Protesting 7 Months Strike by CXLVII: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
manuelp:

Bleep you.. mother fucker... you're very stupid for what u just said.. students are protesting without even destroying a thing, yet you come here to say trash.... for those who support evil government and unjust decision like u... evil will befall them..so that's the best way issues like this can be solved dummy ..you're such a fool and a waste... no one asked u for your opinion...

Is that all?
Re: Police Teargas, Shoot & Chase LAUTECH Students Protesting 7 Months Strike by manuelp: 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
CXLVII:

Is that all?
I don't have your time but one last thing for you... go and meet the people in your village holding your brain, because u need to apologize to them... you're mentally derailed.. can't u see it.... you've totally lost it dude
Re: Police Teargas, Shoot & Chase LAUTECH Students Protesting 7 Months Strike by CXLVII: 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
manuelp:

I don't have your time but one last thing for you... go and meet the people in your village holding your brain, because u need to apologize to them... you're mentally derailed.. can't u see it.... you've totally lost it dude

Re u done?
Re: Police Teargas, Shoot & Chase LAUTECH Students Protesting 7 Months Strike by streetzdreamz(m): 5:04am On Dec 10, 2016
CXLVII:
The police should have just shot 6 of them in the head and watch how the rest will scamper instead of wasting tear-gas that could be needed for more violent protest.
And you were once a student?? or probly still is, later you start screaming foul bout bad governance, you have a rotten nauseating personality, shoot dead unarmed citizens making a peaceful protest, why can't you people just pretend to be civil and sane for once, I know its very difficult for you, but at least just pretend!!! ode oshi, the police should have shot dead 6 humans in the head for no reason, I hope a whole magazine gets to riddle your body some day,then you know it only takes a moment to die......@topic I wonder when the npf will learn how to address riot,protest cases, shooting live ammunition is uncalled for, whatever happened to blanks?? trigger happy f**L's always bullying the citizens they swore to protect!!!so far its a peaceful protest, all this guys are aiming at, is a dialogue, approach them, talk to them and relay their displeasure to the right channels, not pelt them with bullets and canisters of tear gas,just waiting for the day a single sector in the country will get just one thing right, just one.

1 Like

Re: Police Teargas, Shoot & Chase LAUTECH Students Protesting 7 Months Strike by streetzdreamz(m): 5:11am On Dec 10, 2016
manuelp:

I don't blame that f**l for real, this forum has gone to the dogs and the owner seemed less bothered about it, some comments here ought to be censored and their owners banned,an age restriction for new members,you see stupid topics on the front page daily, burnt, mangled remains of humans, nothing civil!!!! I wish someone can start up a better and more interesting forum than this, Nairaland is a sinking ship as it is, not with this f**L's airing their rotten opinions unchecked daily.

1 Like

Re: Police Teargas, Shoot & Chase LAUTECH Students Protesting 7 Months Strike by STUT(m): 5:44am On Dec 10, 2016
RicardoRich:

Shut up.... does this look like a political fight? these are frustrated students....
no mind that guy..him sense don go I.T

1 Like

Re: Police Teargas, Shoot & Chase LAUTECH Students Protesting 7 Months Strike by Kdamilola(m): 8:15am On Dec 10, 2016
doctoradekokolo:

I quite agree with everything you've said. But on the part of the police...Protests are of several kind (u know the way they appear). Policemen is trained to act decisively on a situation report. It would have been appropriate for them to apprehend juvenile delinquent students without having to teargas them. But then, we all no that they don't have the right equipments ('Tasers' for instance). My point is students can be extremely aggressive (some criminal elements within can seize that opportunity to...).

Yeah... you are right! But on no ground should they have resorted to shooting of live bullets!! Na wild animals dem dey chase? Why can't they just tear gas them in order to get them dispersed if they think it's turning to an avenue of criminality?!

1 Like

Re: Police Teargas, Shoot & Chase LAUTECH Students Protesting 7 Months Strike by Kdamilola(m): 8:17am On Dec 10, 2016
STUT:

no mind that guy..him sense don go I.T
Hmmm... I see!!
Re: Police Teargas, Shoot & Chase LAUTECH Students Protesting 7 Months Strike by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 12, 2016
KingsleyCEO:
Stupid! What are you doing in school when your president don't even have primary school result.
u are blessed broda... D most wise thing I've ever read so far from a Nairalander

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME / Dilemma: I Just Graduated With A 3.41 Cgpa From School. So Painful. / Why A Mathematician Is Preferred To Someone Who Studied Banking For Bank Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.