Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

See The Tortoise I Just Caught - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Tortoise I Just Caught (35508 Views)

I Caught This In Lagos: Is This A Tortoise Or Turtle? / 344-Year-Old Tortoise 'Alagba' Is Dead! Tortoise In Soun Of Ogbomoso Dies / We Caught Tortoise Alive In Our Farm Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Tortoise I Just Caught by Mayhorz(m): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
wait oo...Is Lalasticlala interested in Tortoise again...??
Re: See The Tortoise I Just Caught by Francischuxx(m): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hahahaaa...
nawaaooo...
See beta meat.
Today is 9, 16 more days to Christmas and nature has already started blessing U with a Christmas meat...
Just preserve it, it will serve U well in a hot peper soup this Xmas...
But if U dey in a hurry to eat am, don't worry... Enjoy it
am sure b4 Xmas U go catch python...
Re: See The Tortoise I Just Caught by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
that tortoise might be way older than you,so treat him with some respect..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Tortoise I Just Caught by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ikem11:
I just caught this big tortoise just now
Don't bother to eat it bro. If you do, you're at a big loss. Let me help you on what to do with it. Google private zoos in Nigeria. Contact them immediately. You'd be amazed how much you could sell that thing for. Pls place a good offer on it. They might sound as if they're not interested by pricing it cheap but na lie. Just ignore them for a day. They'd call you back and negotiate. All the best!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Tortoise I Just Caught by Rozaystunna(m): 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
The meat go sweet
Re: See The Tortoise I Just Caught by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
Bro, na God I take beg you

Don't eat it cry

2 Likes

Re: See The Tortoise I Just Caught by valx2: 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
Where is snakelastic snake snake?
Re: See The Tortoise I Just Caught by thunderbabs: 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
Tortoise be like enemies, enemies, enemies insyd dt shell.. Awon ota....when they see your body shining, dey will want to turn u into a pot of stew

Enemies, enemies, enemies in dbanj's voice
Re: See The Tortoise I Just Caught by Praktikals(m): 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
sweetboiy:
Where?
Do u live in sambisa forest?
Abeg greet bros shekau for me oo! tongue
If She-cow dey crawl, by now, im go don rish hell fire.
Re: See The Tortoise I Just Caught by AnanseK(m): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
You may have given the hottest pursuit of your life to catch a tortoise but please don't kill and eat the poor creature. There is enough meat in Nigeria. I can buy you a goat which certainly has more meat than the rare animal you heroically captured.

1 Like

Re: See The Tortoise I Just Caught by cybriz82(m): 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
prospero5:
i would believe that this one is at least 100 years.

go back to where u fell down from pls ur people are stll searchin for u....na 1million years u for call am.
Re: See The Tortoise I Just Caught by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ikem11:
I am curious as the others,will u eat him ?
Re: See The Tortoise I Just Caught by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
AnanseK:

You may have given the hottest pursuit of your life to catch a tortoise but please don't kill and eat the poor creature. There is enough meat in Nigeria. I can buy you a goat which certainly has more meat than the rare animal you heroically captured.
turtles are rare in 9ja? They all around here in america
○○○☆
I bet if yer wildlife persevers cared 2,they could find the family this 1 came from and begin breding more in captivity
Re: See The Tortoise I Just Caught by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 10, 2016
awelekiti:
Don't bother to eat it bro. If you do, you're at a big loss. Let me help you on what to do with it. Google private zoos in Nigeria. Contact them immediately. You'd be amazed how much you could sell that thing for. Pls place a good offer on it. They might sound as if they're not interested by pricing it cheap but na lie. Just ignore them for a day. They'd call you back and negotiate. All the best!
Ho Ho....This guy has the roght idea grin
Re: See The Tortoise I Just Caught by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 10, 2016
wow, what a gorgeous tortoise.

please let it go.

please don't kill it and eat it. cry

1 Like

Re: See The Tortoise I Just Caught by anonym0us: 6:10am On Dec 10, 2016
op sabi pick things for ground when e small..it could be a stray tortoise from wan native doctor shrine
Re: See The Tortoise I Just Caught by pcei: 7:02am On Dec 10, 2016
legrande69:
The tortoise he caught..... He said it as if the tortoise was running away and he caught it after 20 minutes of hot pursuit.. Lol..
So how much ??,
hahahahahahaahhaahaaha. Some people funny eeh
Re: See The Tortoise I Just Caught by Emerikoss: 7:08am On Dec 10, 2016
Oya let the poor Tortoise go,or u go sell it in zoo or anywhere u can sell it
Re: See The Tortoise I Just Caught by Olucomesin(m): 9:27am On Dec 10, 2016
yeepa,see omo get inside oo
Re: See The Tortoise I Just Caught by blessedvisky(m): 10:19am On Dec 10, 2016
NaLaugh:

On the contrary, that tortoise looks relatively young, and the OP didn't say he was going to kill it.

So, considering the average lifespan of a tortoise is 100 - 200 years, that tortoise will almost certainly outlive everyone on this thread. smiley
I waz referring to wildlife in general, not just the tortoise
Re: See The Tortoise I Just Caught by DogLover24(f): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ikem11:

its so cute. how did u find it
Re: See The Tortoise I Just Caught by fineboynl(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
Turtles continue to grow very slowly throughout their lives. This prevents them from aging in the same way birds and mammals do. Thanks to their slow metabolisms, they can survive long periods without food or water, which also gives them a greater chance of survival in harsh conditions.
Re: See The Tortoise I Just Caught by AnanseK(m): 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
ItzSuperPuff:
turtles are rare in 9ja? They all around here in america
○○○☆
I bet if yer wildlife persevers cared 2,they could find the family this 1 came from and begin breding more in captivity

Sorry with your new president, your survival is paramount. You may eat the turtle.
Re: See The Tortoise I Just Caught by Baroba(m): 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ikem11:

Hmmm.. Bro, this is a rare find, this is actually the first time some is displaying a tortoise on NL, the others that I have seen are actually water terrapins or turtles that lost there way and sadly butchered for peppersoup..

Abeg no join the peppersoup crew, I would have said return it to the wild, but I know the poor thing will be killed and eaten.. keep it, an you will have a lifetime pet that is easy to maintain..

If you are tempted to chop, contact me and I will make you a very good offer.. cool
Re: See The Tortoise I Just Caught by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
AnanseK:

Sorry with your new president, your survival is paramount. You may eat the turtle.
I dont need it grin
i dont view my curent state so grimly as u
Re: See The Tortoise I Just Caught by Ikem11(m): 8:47am On Dec 11, 2016
DogLover24:

its so cute. how did u find it

in the bush
Re: See The Tortoise I Just Caught by Ikem11(m): 8:47am On Dec 11, 2016
Baroba:

Hmmm.. Bro, this is a rare find, this is actually the first time some is displaying a tortoise on NL, the others that I have seen are actually water terrapins or turtles that lost there way and sadly butchered for peppersoup..

Abeg no join the peppersoup crew, I would have said return it to the wild, but I know the poor thing will be killed and eaten.. keep it, an you will have a lifetime pet that is easy to maintain..

If you are tempted to chop, contact me and I will make you a very good offer.. cool
lol am not killing it...keeping it

1 Like

Re: See The Tortoise I Just Caught by Ikem11(m): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2016
iliketheSunrise:
wow, what a gorgeous tortoise.

please let it go.

please don't kill it and eat it. cry

am not killing it..i got big offer on it but am not willing to sell as well
Re: See The Tortoise I Just Caught by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
3509901see-tortoise-just-caught2#51781716:
that tortoise might be way older than you,so treat him with some respect..

sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics) / Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse? / Photos: Dog Graduates From Puppy's Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.