Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! (6378 Views)

”Thank You For Destroying The Family’s Reputation”–Dad Tells Daughter / Over Thinking About The Future Is Ruining Me / Is Bad Breath Ruining Your Sex Life / Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by kayzat: 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
This is strong o .

What about your chat history ? is there anything worthwhile to protect yourself from the content of your chats ?
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by bleble24: 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
Talk to your mom.
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by hylyne(m): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
Since 2013...?

If you are still a virgin, you don't need to be afraid. You can use ur virginity to prove him wrong, should you family gets to hear about it.

But if ur not, trust me, no one would believe that, u didn't have sex with him... Afterall you did a BJ.....

1 Like

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
kayzat:
This is strong o .

What about your chat history ? is there anything worthwhile to protect yourself from the content of your chats ?
I've lost the phone. Even changed the sim.
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
bleble24:
Talk to your mom.
Too many 'what ifs'
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by hylyne(m): 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
bleble24:
Talk to your mom.

Tell mom what?, That she was busy doing BJ, instead of concentrating on her computer Training?

4 Likes

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by Splinz(m): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
Let me get something straight first. How old is this narrative- 2013 If this is a bygone, mbok simply let it remain that way.
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
hylyne:
Since 2013...?

If you are still a virgin, you don't need to be afraid. You can use ur virginity to prove him wrong, should you family gets to hear about it.

But if ur not, trust me, no one would believe that, u didn't have sex with him... Afterall you did a BJ.....

I'm finished!
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by kayzat: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
I've lost the phone. Even changed the sim.

bad market !!!
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by bleble24: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Too many 'what ifs'

Forget all that. Talk to your mom. Don't let him ruin u.
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
Splinz:
Let me get something straight first. How old is this narrative- 2013 If this is a bygone, mbok simply let it remain that way.
I thought so too till two friends asked me y'day. They didn't believe him though. Another guy i'm not close to also told me to be careful abt a certain guy i've been turning down lately cos he overheard something relating to this mess. I just broke down in tears. One silly mistake is abt ruining me.
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
bleble24:

Forget all that. Talk to your mom. Don't let him ruin u.
Thanks..

1 Like

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by Successjoy(f): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
blackmail can be so disheartening. I think discussing with your mum is the best. its better she get to know of the news from you than from an outsider. Forget about the insult in fact, she may cry just to display her disappointment but it wont last so just brace up and let her know about everything.

6 Likes

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by Splinz(m): 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
I thought so too till two friends asked me y'day. They didn't believe him though. Another guy i'm not close to also told me to be careful abt a certain guy i've been turning down lately cos he overheard something relating to this mess. I just broke down in tears. One silly mistake is abt ruining me.

No, he can't ruin you. I can imagine the situation. What he's doing is to tell people that he's been sleeping with you, and I know that makes you feel bad, since you said he never penetrated but was given a BJ (as silly as it may sounds).

I'd advice you to ignore his seeming frustrations. Though you can't stop him from maligning your image, you'll simply have to bear it as long as he's not threatening physical harm on you.

All you need do is to tell whoever cares to listen (good you said those two friends never believed him) that he's simply making up the story to blackmail you into submission.

8 Likes

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by kayzat: 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
ChemicalReaction:

Number 1 you just have to try to be strong or pretend to be strong because the moment he noticed you are getting afraid of him it will empower him to threaten you more. And never ever yield to his demand because he will do the worst by secretly videotaping or capturing your nudes to extort you the more.

I will support the moniker that said you should open up to your mum ( but this also depend on her experience and calmness) . I saved a friend's ass from something like this with just a msg and the guy just willingly surrendered all the incriminating pictures in his care even without meeting him.

And BTW, did he even have anything to buttress his allegation against you ? like a picture , msg , special marks in the private areas of your body he can name against you or any witness to such an act.

5 Likes

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
kayzat:

Number 1 you just have to try to be strong or pretend to be strong because the moment he noticed you are getting afraid of him it will empower him to threaten you more. And never ever yield to his demand because he will do the worst by secretly videotaping or capturing your nudes to extort you the more.

I will support the moniker that said you should open up to your mum ( but this also depend on her experience and calmness) . I saved a friend's ass from something like this with just a msg and the guy just willingly surrendered all the incriminating pictures in his care even without meeting him.

And BTW, did he even have anything to buttress his allegation against you ? like a picture , msg , special marks in the private areas of your body he can name against you or any witness to such an act.

None. Thanks a lot.
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
Splinz:

No, he can't ruin you. I can imagine the situation. What he's doing is to tell people that he's been sleeping with you, and I know that makes you feel bad, since you said he never penetrated but was given a BJ (as silly as it may sounds).

I'd advice you to ignore his seeming frustrations. Though you can't stop him from maligning your image, you'll simply have to bear it as long as he's not threatening physical harm on you.

All you need do is to tell whoever cares to listen (good you said those two friends never believed him) that he's simply making up the story to blackmail you into submission.

OK. Thanks.
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by kayzat: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
None. Thanks a lot.

So far there is no any evidence then you don't need to worry yourself . And can you give a brief description of him and his family ?

Is he a hard guy ? a spoilt child and are his families well connected ?
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by sisisioge: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
Tell your parents! Your daddy will deal with the azzzzxhole.

Chemmy baby, I must first commend you for being strong enough to minimize the damage the bigfnt would have done to you. I can only imagine the kind of guy he is. Pls report him. There's nothing the world haven't seen before, your people will be shocker if you let the mofo con you into submission. Just report...EOD!

3 Likes

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
kayzat:

So far there is no any evidence then you don't need to worry yourself . And can you give a brief description of him and his family ?

Is he a hard guy ? a spoilt child and are his families well connected ?
He's just the everyday guy, brags a lot, thats a huge turn off for me. Averagely OK family..
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by kayzat: 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
He's just the everyday guy, brags a lot, thats a huge turn off for me. Averagely OK family..

If his trouble persist just send his number make them follow am talk for phone .

BTW , where is his location ?

2 Likes

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by kayzat: 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
sisisioge:
Tell your parents! Your daddy will deal with the azzzzxhole.

Chemmy baby, I must first commend you for being strong enough to minimize the damage the bigfnt would have done to you. I can only imagine the kind of guy he is. Pls report him. There's nothing the world haven't seen before, your people will be shocker if you let the mofo con you into submission. Just report...EOD!

The first thing us for her not to submit to his threat because he will end up doing bigger harm to her and mess her up. Her case is still good the way it is.

3 Likes

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
kayzat:

If his trouble persist just send his number make them follow am talk for phone .

BTW , where is his location ?
He used to be my friend's neighbour, but they've relocated though he still comes around probably to hang out with friends. I know cos my family packed to the same area(four streets away) this year.#somewhr in PH.
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by kayzat: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
He used to be my friend's neighbour, but they've relocated though he still comes around probably to hang out with friends. I know cos my family packed to the same area(four streets away) this year.#somewhr in PH.

my thinking is that you guys are in Lagos . Just don't show any sign that you are afraid of him or you are too bothered by his antics ( Even if you bothered and worried) .

Should anybody approach you again about his matter just smile and tell them its his wishful thinking and they should help him to the hospital where he will be treated of his sickness.

Don't give any sign that will ever make them believe him. and if he still call or msg you , try to keep records because they can be handy in case he want to take his craze enter market.

9 Likes

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by Ranchhoddas: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
At 15 you don dey try...make I no talk. Just know that you are a partial virgin. Your buccal cavity has been deflowered, hence the title virgin does not apply to you. Do not deceive your future hubby.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by Richy4(m): 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
My advise might be really bad...But people die once you know?....I do not know how strong willed you are but this advise is for the strong willed girls... Anytime such issue come up again, look for the biggest gossip in your neighborhood and play your trump-card...

quickly admit that you were with him that day but his "thing" refused to stand... you waited for 15mins while he was trying his best to make it work but nothing...so you got angry and left...That you were still a virgin and you can prove it....The rumor will go far...other girls might run away from him....he will go into hiding because his manhood was questionable....But hey do not do it if insults borders you a lot...

OR
you can just tell any adult you trusted that someone was tarnishing your image....Because he wants to have a way with you

4 Likes

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by missjo(f): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
**Fastforward**

We started chatting on whatsapp and after sometime, when i started jamb tutorial class, we became close.. Along the line, i got carried away one night and we kissed, and he forced me to giving him 'B.J'(didn't even know what it was). THERE WAS NO SEX! I was ashamed of myself and decided not to continue. I actually left him there but threatened to report. Ever since then, he kept trying to blackmail me into having a relationship with him. When he saw i was going to give in, he started telling people about it, that we had sex.

I'm so scared right now, my family mustn't hear this.

Should i report to his family?(they know my mom). Should i embarass him and ask him to quit ruining me?(sounds like a bad idea).
Should I beat him to his own game by reporting to the authorities and charge him for child abuse considering i was fifteen when all these happened?? Is it even possible? Pls your advise is needed.

Sigh cry cry

If this generation has already gotten this bad, I shudder at the thought of what future generations will be like should Christ tarry.

1 Like

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
missjo:

Sigh cry cry

If this generation has already gotten this bad, I shudder at the thought of what future generations will be like should Christ tarry.
Sorry ma'am, hope your growing up was perfect sha.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:21am On Dec 10, 2016
Richy4:
But hey do not do it insults borders you
you can just tell any adult you trusted that someone was tarnishing your image....Because he wants to have a way with you
Lol.. Insults bothers me. I'll go with option two.
Re: He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! by stitcheD(m): 5:54am On Dec 10, 2016
Just ignore him and concentrate on whatever you are doing... schooling etc. He needs attention and you are giving him that. I'm sure everyone know him as a serial liar so if anyone asks you including your parents just put it that way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Merry Christmas Nairalanders / How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) / Write Your Best Birthday Sms For Fathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.