Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market (17702 Views)

Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State / Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) / Twin Blasts Hit Adamawa Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by sonnie10: 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
Aren't they supposed to chill this Muslim celebration period?

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by humilitypays(m): 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
‎But governments is say Boko Haram is are defeatedly technical, both they is still throwing bombing in the north Nigeria, who deceives who?

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by lastmessenger: 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
We need operation dancing python here
Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by tawa89(f): 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
More than 30 people confirmed dead already. Propaganda can never win the war in North East. The soldiers need arms and intelligence gathering, not propaganda. What is the function of DSS in this country? To arrest BDC operators to force down exchange rate instead of gathering information about attacks like this. Everything in this country is now upside down
Nigeria, I want to get down here please, i am not doing again.

5 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by northvietnam(m): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
sai bubuyasky
Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by northvietnam(m): 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
BrownRoofRep:
Boko Haram terrorists are the most wicked people on earth.
Meanwhile, Nigerian soldiers have been transformed into smiling crocodile in 'South South' and dancing Python in South East.

leave those jokers in karki

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by nwakibie3(m): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
I said it the other day that those boko boys will reply him wen burutai was bragging that the insurgency war has been won, now see what burutai leaking mouth has caused. I pray the casualty will is minimal.

6 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by varmint: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
humilitypays:
‎But governments is say Boko Haram is are defeatedly technical, both they is still throwing bombing in the north Nigeria, who deceives who?
Man, your English is sic!!!
Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by rhektor(m): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
chuose2:
The Dullard in Aso Rock will soon tell u that they have "Techincally defeated Boko Haram"

APC are nothing but bunch of Liars

Then to think that Adeboye made us vote for this man, Shows that Adeboye cannot be a True Christian. angry
Nobody who love's Jesus will ever what an Islamist to rule them.

But Adeboye 419ed us into voting in Buhari, Now Boko Haram has been ventruing down to the south as Fulani Herdsmen.

I tell you, judgement awaits Adeboye angry
When and where did Adeboye asked you to vote for him? Are you sure nothing is wrong with your reasoning? Someone told you to do something and you did, right? Were you forced to do it?

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by GentleLukaz(m): 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
Just when you thought terrorism has been defeated and you begin to enjoy the serenity of your environment that is when a surprising attack will occur. May God help our country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by backtosender: 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
Na today!
Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by epospiky(m): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
BH boys at it again
Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by nwakibie3(m): 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
In lai mhmd's voice:

Boko haram has been technically defeated, those that died are just soft target..
Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by humilitypays(m): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
varmint:

Man, your English is sic!!!
‎Sir yours owning English dead cheesy
Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by chuose2: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
rhektor:

When and where did Adeboye asked you to vote for him? Are you sure nothing is wrong with your reasoning? Someone told you to do something and you did, right? Were you forced to do it?

Did Adeboye not giving his blessing to Buhari?

Will any true man of God, give an Islamist his blessings?

angry angryWill Jesus give His blessings to a religion that denies Him? angry angry

Did your bible not say "FLEE" appearance of evil or did it say "Bless"

1 Thessalonians 5:22
Abstain from all appearance of evil.

So please explain if Adeboye is of God, why did he bless Buhari's wish?

2 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by Nickymezor(f): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
Wat a black friday in Adamawa. cry.. Mehn this BH boys no dey tire ni... Rest in peace to the dead ones n speedy recovery to the injured
Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by EyeHateGod: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
Its Gods plan.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by compressordaf(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
Must each day of Buhari administration be a bad news ni??, Instead of Sending troops to North, he use dem block our Niger brigde ,anyway The northerners is reeping d fruith of dre labour grin

4 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by discusant: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
abdul4new:
Oh God not again Bubu and Buratai should keep up with this boko boys and their antics...

Bubu and Buratai are in the east to intimidate easterners from clamouring for Biafra. Loooool.

They are in the markets of Onitsha, Ariaria Aba, Ogbete, and other markets and highways in the east intimidating innocent civilians.

Buratai may even be in ceremony receiving Igbo chueftaincy title, and convinces himself that Biafra is not real.

3 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by MusaIbe: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
humilitypays:
Bros! your English is technically preposterous
Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by varmint: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
humilitypays:
‎Sir yours owning English dead cheesy
grin grin grin... You sir have great talent in cacophony... Just kill me
Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by castrokins(m): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
Dear Buratai,

4 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by Kaxmytex(m): 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
For God sake, wetin diz guyz want now?
Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by castrokins(m): 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
Those Days, Nasir Midget Elrufai Will Go On Air To Tell The World That GEJ Sponsored Boko Attacks So Elections Wouldn't Hold In The North. He's Since Crawled Back To The Hole Where Midgets Belong. You'd Hardly Hear Him Talk About Boko These Days. His Silence Has Since His Small god Became President Been Deafening. That's The Change They Promised.

2 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by ephi123(f): 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
tawa89:
More than 30 people confirmed dead already. Propaganda can never win the war in North East. The soldiers need arms and intelligence gathering, not propaganda. What is the function of DSS in this country? To arrest BDC operators to force down exchange rate instead of gathering information about attacks like this. Everything in this country is now upside down
Nigeria, I want to get down here please, i am not doing again.

This just makes one wonder the value of a Nigerian life.

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by stone07(m): 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
I remember that first time boko haram started. They were attacking and killing Christians in the church. Very few Muslims condemned this evil act by boko haram because northern Muslims were happy dat boko haram were killing their enemies (Christians).I believe that if the northern Muslims had refused to accommodate boko haram and also came out to publicly condemned them, it wld not have reached this level devastation. Now boko haram is now bombing those people who harboured and accommodated them because they found it difficult to bomb their former enemy.
With what boko haram did today, we are very sad. As a christian I strongly condemned this evil by boko haram. These victims are innocent Nigerians and I condemn it. Our military can't do this alone. Unless Christians, Muslims and others come out publicly to condemn these evil people. Why are some set of people afraid to come out and say NO TO BOKO HARAM.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by rhektor(m): 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
chuose2:

Did Adeboye not giving his blessing to Buhari?

Will any true man of God, give an Islamist his blessings?

angry angryWill Jesus give His blessings to a religion that denies Him? angry angry

Did your bible not say "FLEE" appearance of evil or did it say "Bless"

1 Thessalonians 5:22
Abstain from all appearance of evil.

So please explain if Adeboye is of God, why did he bless Buhari's wish?

Yes the bible says bless them that despitefuly use you.
Mathew 5:44
Luke 6:28

My guy search the scripture so that you don't just exhibit ignorance here on nairaland.
Internet is accessible to million of people so don't be stupid representative of your clan
Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by chuose2: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
rhektor:

Yes the bible says bless them that despitefuly use you.
Mathew 5:44
Luke 6:28

My guy search the scripture so that you don't just exhibit ignorance here on nairaland.
Internet is accessible to million of people so don't be stupid representative of your clan
Na so una dey go round deceiving the poor masses.
The bible say's do good to them

Matthew 5:44 (KJV)
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you,
and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Do good but be not to be unequally yoked with the unbeliever grin

2 Corinthians 6(KJV)
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

2 Corinthians 6:14-17 is clear not to go into agreement with them, but due to lust of the ₦₦₦'s, redeemed & Adeboye sold out.

Mathew 5:44 & Luke 6:28 are simply saying do good to them, but to put a man in power that is against Jesus cannot be of God.

Be kind to the unbeliever but do not empower them.

I am sure you are of the same spirit as Adeboye angry

Tomorrow now, na so Redeemed go say make we bless Boko Haram too angry

2 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by mira4u: 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
Thot this was over.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast Hit Adamawa Market by rhektor(m): 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
chuose2:

Na so una dey go round deceiving the poor masses.
The bible say's do good to them

Matthew 5:44 (KJV)
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you,
and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Do good but be not to be unequally yoked with the unbeliever grin

2 Corinthians 6(KJV)
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

Mathew 5:44 & Luke 6:28 are simply saying do good to them, but to put a man in power that is against Jesus cannot be of God.

Be kind to the unbeliever but do not empower them.

I am sure you are of the same spirit as Adeboye angry

Reading you still can't decipher? why are this technically daft to the extent that you read even quoted yet you don't understand why you are saying?
A continuous discussion with you is a waste of time so please spare me the next mention. Like I said earlier search the scriptures for in them you think you have eternal life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House / 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush / Army: We Are Now Ready For Criticisms From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.