Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,200 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Premium Wordpress Plugins And Theme Giveaway!!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Premium Wordpress Plugins And Theme Giveaway!!!! (701 Views)

7 Important Wordpress Plugins For Business Blogs / Naijaloaded Theme Giveaway / Xenforo Forum And Theme Installation T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premium Wordpress Plugins And Theme Giveaway!!!! by JavaGeek: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
Do you need a PREMIUM wordpress theme or plugins or there is a particular one you really like but cannot afford it due to the increased exchange rate

With the current exchange rate, getting a premium theme can cost you over N15,000 or more ....

Look no further!!!!!! Take advantage of this opportunity of our #ChristmasGiveaway ...

Let me know any WORDPRESS THEME/PLUGINS you need and we'll get it for you at a token price of Two thousand naira only (N2,000).
Re: Premium Wordpress Plugins And Theme Giveaway!!!! by davinchecodes(m): 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
sorry i wish to advertise

I will give you an Android app for your wordpress site for a Token.
You can get a demo of the app on
https://www.techcorb.com/Lite.apk

The token can be any amount you can afford.
Re: Premium Wordpress Plugins And Theme Giveaway!!!! by IkpemhiTG(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2016
helooo I need a nice template I can use for a movie production website.I should be able to upload YouTube videos too.thanks!.
Re: Premium Wordpress Plugins And Theme Giveaway!!!! by davinchecodes(m): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
IkpemhiTG:
helooo I need a nice template I can use for a movie production website.I should be able to upload YouTube videos too.thanks!.
Is it for wordpress?
Re: Premium Wordpress Plugins And Theme Giveaway!!!! by IkpemhiTG(m): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
davinchecodes:
Is it for wordpress?
yes
Re: Premium Wordpress Plugins And Theme Giveaway!!!! by teeebest(m): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
JavaGeek:
Do you need a PREMIUM wordpress theme or plugins or there is a particular one you really like but cannot afford it due to the increased exchange rate

With the current exchange rate, getting a premium theme can cost you over N15,000 or more ....

Look no further!!!!!! Take advantage of this opportunity of our #ChristmasGiveaway ...

Let me know any WORDPRESS THEME/PLUGINS you need and we'll get it for you at a token price of Two thousand naira only (N2,000).

Hello, Will the theme come with all its utilities? Will it be updateable?
If Yes, I need X Theme from THEMECO.

Re: Premium Wordpress Plugins And Theme Giveaway!!!! by JavaGeek: 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
IkpemhiTG:

Okay, will give you 3 options of premium themes that will fit your requirement.
Re: Premium Wordpress Plugins And Theme Giveaway!!!! by JavaGeek: 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
[quote author=teeebest post=51813154][/quote]

Hello Teebest, yes.. our themes are full packages. Okay, will get back to you on X theme from Themeco.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Web Designer Needed Urgently / 5 Proven Organic Traffic Sources To Promote Your Niche Websites / Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.