Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,222 members, 7,780,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:59 PM

Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' (19745 Views)

President Macron Meets Buhari In Abuja (Photos) / Amina Mohammed Meets Buhari At AU Summit (Photos) / 2019: New PDP Meets Buhari, Osinbajo Today, Reveals What Will Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' by agwom(m): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
Senator Shehu Sani (APC, Kaduna Central) on Friday described his quarrel with Governor Nasir el-Rufai as normal in a democracy.

Sani spoke to State House reporters after he and Senate President Bukola Saraki met behind closed-doors with President Muhammadu Buhari.

Sani said: "It's a normal thing. You can be siamese twins and then you may engage in combat. You can also be twins and then you engage yourselves in disagreement and you can also be from the same house or family or same room but still disagree with each other. I think it's a normal thing in democracy to disagree."

He dismissed his reported suspension from the All Progressives Congress, saying "I cannot be suspended. I'm unsuspendable, if there is any word like that. I remain a member of my party. If you simply feel uncomfortable with my words, all you can do is to simply put some cotton on your ears so that it can block it and if you're not comfortable with seeing me physically, you simply need to use sunglasses.

Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/shehu-sani-meets-buhari-says-i-cannot-be-suspended/175277.html#IzliWGYU0z7XteGe.99

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' by Monimatic(m): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
grin grin grin

He dismissed his reported suspension from the All Progressives Congress, saying "I cannot be suspended. I'm unsuspendable, if there is any word like that. I remain a member of my party. If you simply feel uncomfortable with my words, all you can do is to simply put some cotton on your ears so that it can block it and if you're not comfortable with seeing me physically, you simply need to use sunglasses.

Shehu Sanni correct man

u are a confirm word Smith, u know how to use words.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' by macloaded: 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
hmmmn
Re: Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' by Atiku2019: 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
El-Rufai should be suspended smiley

I Stand With Shehu Sani For Governor Kaduna State 2019

37 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' by mykeljosef: 12:14am On Dec 10, 2016
politisians are all the same

you really can't support any of them when you kow they are all selfish bas. tards. concerned about only themselves
Re: Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' by yarimo(m): 1:20am On Dec 10, 2016
Sen. Shehu sani may God bless you how I wish you are from my state particularly in my ZONE . In democracy there must be disagreement dew to different opinions. Here in nairaland some don't no what is democracy. Infact may God bless BUHARI grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' by Lasskeey: 9:48am On Dec 10, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' by fortunechy(m): 9:48am On Dec 10, 2016
5 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. Many Ladies are known to base their marital decisions on things that will not endure a life-time. These have led many of them into wrong marriages and life time bondage. We need to identify and deal with them: 1) HEIGHT: Every girl’s dream is to marry a tall, dark guy with a baritone voice; I wonder where they got the idea that tall guys are better in marriage. Hey Girls, tall guy can give you tall problems; it is not the height that matters but the depth of the guy in God and in character. 2) MUSCLE: [/b]Muscular and heavy looking guys are also lucky, they are seen to be good suitors, and girls do say "they look manly" "they look like real men". Sorry Girls, muscles do not make a real man,character and ability to shoulder responsibility do. A guy with muscle without character will use his muscles to deal with you and batter your beautiful face. (3) A WELL SET HOUSE: A guy with a well set house is the dream of any girl any day. Many girls will throw caution into the wind to grab a man who have a house with King size; beautiful Italian Settee, micro wave oven, well stock freezer, home theater, refrigerator, gas cooker, Plasma TV,6 by 6 bed, well stuff Kitchen, Dining table, washing machine, dish washers, split unit air conditioner etc is a dream catch for girls any day. Sorry girl, a well set house is good but it may be a well set trouble if the guy is not a man of character, manners or discretion, he will make the house look like a prison yard for you. 4) FAT BANK ACCOUNT: Girls are fond of trying to know how rich a guy is by checking the guy’s phones for bank alerts. They joyfully decide to marry a guy when they discover the guy is very rich with fat Bank balance. What a mistake! They don't want to know where the money is coming from; they don't even want to know what the guy does for a living. What concerns them is the money that is available to be spent. Many girls ended up finding themselves entangled for life in this kind of situation, don’t base your marriage on GREED, it won't turn to GREEN. 5) PLACE OF WORK: Some of our girls are in the habit of making marital decision base on the place a guy works. You dare not talk of marriage to them if you are a Teacher or civil servant. You dare not propose them if you are working with a small firm, or one man business. What an error!Girls note that, that a guy works in ACCESS BANK does not mean he will give you ACCESS to his heart or peace of mind. A guy that works in SHELL may put your life in a SHELL forever, you may not be the FIRST in the life of a guy that works in FIRST BANK, a guy that work in GUARANTEE TRUST BANK may not GUARANTEE your future. He may be working in NESTLE but not SETTLE you at home, So it is not about where he is working but about who is working in Him, God or devil

8 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2016
Shehu Sani Boko Haram sponsor...you have been suspended for life
Re: Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' by baybeeboi: 9:55am On Dec 10, 2016
All these men with Arewa ID card for foreface taking over noisemaking feom the wild west.
Re: Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' by HQuadreal: 9:55am On Dec 10, 2016
Oga Sani Shehu Tuale.
Re: Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' by transient123(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2016
Some goats will start taking side now, to see Elrufai and Sheu Sanni dine and wine together tomorrow, while online pests and warriors console their miserable life through brainless comments and abuse.
Re: Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' by tayolove12(m): 9:57am On Dec 10, 2016
Simply world
Re: Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' by grownaira: 9:58am On Dec 10, 2016
Shehu sani my man

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' by kenoz(m): 10:08am On Dec 10, 2016
grin
Re: Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' by oluwagream: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2016
This is the same elrufai that said all sort of trash about GEJ. Yet, he cannot stand the heat from his own party. What an irony. I stand with sani oh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' by Philinho(m): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2016
El,rufai want to become a lord overnight
Re: Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' by buffalowings: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2016
fortunechy:
5 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy.
Many Ladies are known to base their marital decisions on
things that will not endure a life-time. These have led many of
them into wrong marriages and life time bondage. We need to
identify and deal with them: 1) HEIGHT: Every girl’s dream is to
marry a tall, dark guy with a baritone voice; I wonder where
they got the idea that tall guys are better in marriage. Hey
Girls, tall guy can give you tall problems; it is not the height
that matters but the depth of the guy in God and in character.
2) MUSCLE: [/b]Muscular and heavy looking guys are also
lucky, they are seen to be good suitors, and girls do say "they
look manly" "they look like real men". Sorry Girls, muscles do
not make a real man,character and ability to shoulder
responsibility do. A guy with muscle without character will use
his muscles to deal with you and batter your beautiful face.
(3) A WELL SET HOUSE: A guy with a well set house is the
dream of any girl any day. Many girls will throw caution into
the wind to grab a man who have a house with King size;
beautiful Italian Settee, micro wave oven, well stock freezer,
home theater, refrigerator, gas cooker, Plasma TV,6 by 6 bed,
well stuff Kitchen, Dining table, washing machine, dish
washers, split unit air conditioner etc is a dream catch for girls
any day.
Sorry girl, a well set house is good but it may be a well set
trouble if the guy is not a man of character, manners or
discretion, he will make the house look like a prison yard for
you.
4) FAT BANK ACCOUNT: Girls are fond of trying to know how
rich a guy is by checking the guy’s phones for bank alerts.
They joyfully decide to marry a guy when they discover the guy
is very rich with fat Bank balance. What a mistake! They don't
want to know where the money is coming from; they don't
even want to know what the guy does for a living.
What concerns them is the money that is available to be spent.
Many girls ended up finding themselves entangled for life in
this kind of situation, don’t base your marriage on GREED, it
won't turn to GREEN.
5) PLACE OF WORK: Some of our girls are in the habit of
making marital decision base on the place a guy works. You
dare not talk of marriage to them if you are a Teacher or civil
servant. You dare not propose them if you are working with a
small firm, or one man business. What an error!Girls note that,
that a guy works in ACCESS BANK does not mean he will give
you ACCESS to his heart or peace of mind. A guy that works in
SHELL may put your life in a SHELL forever, you may not be
the FIRST in the life of a guy that works in FIRST BANK, a guy
that work in GUARANTEE TRUST BANK may not GUARANTEE
your future. He may be working in NESTLE but not SETTLE you
at home, So it is not about where he is working but about who
is working in Him, God or devil

What is this one saying

Go to romance section

14 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' by Bawsse(m): 10:27am On Dec 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' by EWAagoyin(m): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2016
because u want be kaduna governor in 2019 doesn't make to jab at el rufia anyhow and disgracing ur party all in the bid of ur ambition.... el rufia is really working in the kaduna state....jobs created tru (kastela) ...constructions of roads on going.... C of O given free of charge to all landlords and very easy to get......government sold properties all retrieved....security above average....I live in kaduna.... sani is just trying to catch feelings because he knows Nigerians don't think before feeling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' by saintgp(m): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2016
This man is gifted with punchlines

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' by SIRmanjar(m): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2016
I like fearless pipul ad shehu sani iz one northerner I like 4 his fearlessnez.ride on bro u must surely laugh lst while dat short bloodsucker will cry.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' by SIRmanjar(m): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2016
buffalowings:

What is this one saying

Go to romance section
I swear u dnt nid a prophet to tell u dat d guy lacks evrytin he mentiond.He must b one oppressd short,slim,jobless lad dat skwatz wit his 7 grown frendZ in an empty room in a shanty houz in amukoko.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2016
APC elected quarrelling since resumption. Your fight and quarrel should be for the improvement and development of the masses. If not please an average Nigerian is not interested.
Re: Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2016
Survival of the fittest.
Re: Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' by Fkforyou(m): 11:18am On Dec 10, 2016
This circus clown should go and take a back sit jare, elrufai is busy trying to make Kaduna great and he is busy trying to distract him with his clownish face. Fvck off!! if you cannot make any meaningful impact to Kaduna state.
Re: Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' by passionate88: 11:18am On Dec 10, 2016
I blame the dullard

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' by Tculest: 11:44am On Dec 10, 2016
yarimo:
Sen. Shehu sani may God bless you how I wish you are from my state particularly in my ZONE . In democracy there must be disagreement dew to different opinions. Here in nairaland some don't no what is democracy. Infact may God bless BUHARI grin
. U are one of the reasons y Nigeria wil neva move forward. These politicians are always entice u pipu wit their words even if they show their loots
Re: Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' by uvalued(m): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2016
Monimatic:
grin grin grin

Shehu Sanni correct man

u are a confirm word Smith, u know how to use words.

his upstairs is really good... 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umahi Returns Water To Dry Taps In Ebonyi (Photos) / "Collect APC Money In Jesus Name And Vote PDP" - Dino Melaye / Why We Didn’t Confirm Magu, By Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.