Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera (61588 Views)

19-Year-Old girl Caught With Gun In Anambra (Photo) / Guard Arrested For Stealing Boss’ 5 Wristwatches, Pounds And Dollars / Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera by dfrost: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
What's the difference between her and Obasanjo, Tinubu, Ibb, GEJ, Buhari?

The difference? Greed and insatiable lust for wealth and power. What is her motive?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera by Rilwayne001: 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
Lol, nawao.. This is the definition of " caught red handed "
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera by iluvpomo(m): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
Smile, you are on camera!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera by Theflint1(m): 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
Bringing this girls theft to social media necessary. Most persons did worse when they were younger.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera by DIKEnaWAR: 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
dfrost:

The difference? Greed and insatiable lust for wealth and power. What is her motive?

Greed and insatiable lust for power too.

You can't buy power without money. Power means whatever puts you in control. It might just money for subscription and it puts her in power and respect over her peers who can't. Our desire is dictated by our status and orientation in life.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera by Ijaya123: 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
How come no one is shouting "media trial" here?

If it is about those corrupt politicians who have stolen public funds, those ipob miscreant will be jumping upandan shouting media trial.

Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera by dfrost: 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

Greed and insatiable lustrous for power too.

You can't buy power without money. She needs the money to do that.

DIKEnaWAR na wa for you oooo cheesy wink grin. If no be say you be agbá, I for yab you. 17 year-old money, power? It doesn't add up abeg. You sef no better pass this nah.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
This bad for young girl of that age
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
Small oloshi olosho.. See how she be. Evil! Naxo dem take dey start. b4 yu know it dem don dey cause havoc for society.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera by lielbree: 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
dfrost:

In our houses or where exactly? She probably has no one to assist her hence she was made to serve. My uncle will always tell me "never forget where you are coming from".
undecided
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
Get your fact straight... What if her madam asked her to take some amount of money to go on an errands? Or she has used her money to make change for customers and she was taking it back?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera by SycophanticGoat: 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
Beamborla come and see Kaboninc's side chick.. grin

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera by Cmeo(m): 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
Leave the small girl jor, she is not yet matured to take responsibilities for her actions. Her boss self ought to be arrested for employing 17 years (underage).

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera by chrisxxx(m): 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
In the first place the business owner has just told us he is into child labour. When u employ under age they fall to petty things like stealing #50.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera by kaboninc(m): 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
Beamborla come and see Kaboninc's side chick.. grin

What do you expect bro?

When Beamborla has decided to ignore me, refusing to do her wifey duties. Has repeatedly snubbed me and blocked me. What do you expect me, a man to do?

I have needs bro. These needs has to be met bro either hook or crook ....am human with blocd and oxygen running through my veins.

Loll
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera by olanrewaju99(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
Bushmeat finally caught the hunter.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera by SycophanticGoat: 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
kaboninc:

What do you expect bro?

When Beamborla has decided to ignore me, refusing to do her wifey duties. Has repeatedly snubbed me and blocked me. What do you expect me, a man to do?

I have needs bro. These needs has to be met bro either hook or crook ....am human with blocd and oxygen running through my veins.

Loll

I can't believe she blocked you (just like that) cuz she's not the pompous type. You go done trouble her so tey she no fit deal again.. Smh 4 you sha.. tongue
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera by kaboninc(m): 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

I can't believe she blocked you (just like that) cuz she's not the pompous type. You go done trouble her so tey she no fit deal again.. Smh 4 you sha.. tongue

Lol.. .

Shaking ya head for me?

With all my Mr. Lover boy swag.. ..she no look my side oh. I no trouble am that much na, I just trouble am the way them girls love to be troubled... grin cheesy

Well, na you go epp me talk to am na.. ..

Make I go sort out that 17 year old with her Madam. cool cool
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera by obawinner(m): 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
lastjudge:

Lolzz... guy u bad oo.
Touch ur toe with one big burala wey person go use dey arrange her small ass as soon as her body made a displacement.
I guess you should edit her name
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera by Tolubory(m): 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
lastjudge:
this young girl was caught stealing money from her manager's bag on hidden camera
Ugbizi Elizabeth, a 17 years old girl, from calabar, who was employed newly into a small business firm as a helper was caught on a hidden camera taking money from her manager's bag. The camera was set by her manager as she complained of several missing of money after work. Every workers has been observed and interrogated indirectly but to no avail. then she decided to exhibit her ict intelligency by mounting a camera dat is directly proportional to d strategic position. Then after that' there comes the small oloshi..

hmm............
Oshe mi Ka yè fî
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera by SycophanticGoat: 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
kaboninc:

Lol.. .

Shaking ya head for me?

With all my Mr. Lover boy swag.. ..she no look my side oh. I no trouble am that much na, I just trouble am the way them girls love to be troubled... grin cheesy

Well, na you go epp me talk to am na.. ..

Make I go sort out that 17 year old with her Madam. cool cool

No way oh.. Your time done pass be say e done pass. Na to look for serious husband material for my god-daughter go sure pass. Go meet your under 18.. tongue
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera by Joyekpen: 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
Na somebody future wife and mama be this ooo!!!! and they say women can fight and stop corruption. Make EFCC change am to some women can assist in stopping corruption
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera by MONITZ: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

So the madam's purse is her own national cake now abi??
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera by gboss0(m): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
espn:
Hmmmmmm.. main while u can download bere-kojo from my signature..Enjoy..
Bro wassup now, wetin be the name of this your music player
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera by blackprowler: 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
If you want your own for 10k, call me on 09097268834
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera by skywalker001(m): 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
one is unprofessional and others are professional
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera by horlarwereleh(m): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
gbese kissgbese
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera by shafshaff95(f): 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
;Dshe might be keeping it for her boss or wanted to return it later sadshe might be keeping it for her boss or wanted to return it later as long as she had no intention of permanently depriving her boss the money :-Xshe might be keeping it for her boss or wanted to return it later sadshe might be keeping it for her boss or wanted to return it later as long as she had no intention of permanently depriving her boss the money

please don't quote me my first time commenting

I need a Nairaland Godfather

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass / Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. / Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.