Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Atiku2019 Supporters And Haters Jump In Here!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku2019 Supporters And Haters Jump In Here!!! (695 Views)

OSUN For Atiku2019 / Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) / Atiku2019 Is Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku2019 Supporters And Haters Jump In Here!!! by Wanice: 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
For some days now the followers of former vice president Atiku Abubakar has been everywhere on nairaland chanting the latest slogan Atiku 2019. I will love if they could come up with reasonable and valid points why they want Nigerians(including myself) to vote for him. I will also like those that are against him to come up with constructive criticism on why we should not support his ambitions and declare him "persona non grata"
Re: Atiku2019 Supporters And Haters Jump In Here!!! by tollyboy5(m): 12:52am On Dec 10, 2016
I will vote when i see youth contesting
Re: Atiku2019 Supporters And Haters Jump In Here!!! by limeta(f): 3:20am On Dec 10, 2016
President of arewa that all he can be.
Re: Atiku2019 Supporters And Haters Jump In Here!!! by Wanice: 9:12am On Dec 10, 2016
tollyboy5:
I will vote when i see youth contesting
I really want a young man to rule us but who among our elected politicians has proven to be tested and trusted. Kogi state governor is young and still not performing. I think leadership qualities is not all about the age.
Re: Atiku2019 Supporters And Haters Jump In Here!!! by Wanice: 9:14am On Dec 10, 2016
limeta:
give us your reasons
Re: Atiku2019 Supporters And Haters Jump In Here!!! by limeta(f): 10:22am On Dec 10, 2016
Wanice:
give us your reasons

The apex Igbo socio-cultural organisation,
Ohanaeze Ndigbo has expressed its unflinching support for agitation for a sovereign state of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Atiku2019 Supporters And Haters Jump In Here!!! by AdigunOAP: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2016
I dont like seeing a person like Atiku controlling Nigeria. He has the idea and he is capable enough but i dont wish he become the president.
- http://www.dailyafricagist.com
Re: Atiku2019 Supporters And Haters Jump In Here!!! by tollyboy5(m): 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
limeta:
Its a pity people like you dont know when to comment on nigeria thread I've tried my best to avoid you type on daily basis. If you can't add reasonable contribution better dont cause confusion. I b dey tinz sey eim wan talk sense sef, mtchew
Re: Atiku2019 Supporters And Haters Jump In Here!!! by limeta(f): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
tollyboy5:

Its a pity people like you dont know when to comment on nigeria thread I've tried my best to avoid you type on daily basis. If you can't add reasonable contribution better dont cause confusion. I b dey tinz sey eim wan talk sense sef, mtchew

I pity people like you who can,t see whats in front of them
Why don.t you come here and want to be president ,why always an old and finished person.
Don,t come here to sell an old hag ,you must be a young man ,come out i give you my vote.
atiku my ass.

(1) (Reply)

Breakingnews:exxonmobil Sacks 150 Nigerian Workers / 5 Most Controversial Nigerian Politicians / How Much Is A Liter Of Fuel In Ur Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.