Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,306 members, 7,780,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:42 PM

10th Of December, A Legend Was Born.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10th Of December, A Legend Was Born.. (430 Views)

Communiqué On The Regional Youth Summit Held In Osogbo On 9th &10th Of Jan. 2017 / Girl Show Off Skin To Celebrate Birthday "I Was Born Unclad" (pictures) / F*ck it I'm A LEGEND - Davido Brag On Snapchat Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10th Of December, A Legend Was Born.. by summerflame(m): 12:56am On Dec 10, 2016
Years spent so far in this world have been so amazing in my life. I've smiled, I've laughed, I've screamed, I've cried, I've been down, I've been up and above all I'm grateful to God almighty . He deserves nothing but praise, praise and continuous praise. I'm more than happy for the blessings, mercies and favours he's bestowed on me and my family over the years. He might not have given me all that I wanted, but at least He sent all that I needed, and that what matters most to me now. I've been and will continue to share my joy with those who are less fortunate and share my happiness with those who need encouragement, share my laughter with those who have not heard any in such a long time, share my tears with those who have forgotten how to cry, share my faith and hope to those who have none.

I thank God for giving Me another Year to be Productive and Proactive, to share my life and be a blessing to other people. It's another year to dream, to live, to enjoy, to share, to celebrate, and to execute whatever left unexecuted in my Life. Happy birthday to myself, long life and prosperity in riches and longevity of life in good health always
Re: 10th Of December, A Legend Was Born.. by optional1(f): 1:15am On Dec 10, 2016
Happy born day
Re: 10th Of December, A Legend Was Born.. by summerflame(m): 1:31am On Dec 10, 2016
optional1:
Happy born day

Thanks love

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tales Of A Nigerian Tailor (part 2) - Assistant Designer, Allow Me To Do My Job! / Politics, Poli-tricks Behind Magu’s Non Confirmation / I Need 20,000 Birthday wishes From My Humble nairaland Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.