Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 (Day 5) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 (Day 5) (1000 Views)

Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 (Day 5) by XtremelyCoded(m): 4:09am On Dec 10, 2016
#HolyGhostCongress2016
Day 5

Ministering: Pastor E.A Adeboye
Topic: Complete Restoration
Congress Text: Joel 2:25-27

One of the advantage of a child of God is miracle provision- Matthew 15:21-28.
Miracles come from God.

One of the blessings of a child of God is Divine Protection -John 8:35
When You are a child of God, your future is secured -Romans 8:16-17
Divine Guidance -Romans 8:14
Peculiar Love (Special kind of Love) - 1 John 3:1-2, Romans 8:37, Isaiah 3:11, 3:10.

MAIN TEXT: Ezekiel 37:1-10

Genesis 8:1, 30:22-24, Ex 2:24
* Father Remember me today.

John 5:8-9, 2chronicles 1:6-18,Gen 18:1-4
*Father, if you are visiting two people here tonight, let me be one of them

Amos 3:7, Hosea 12:13, 2kings 2:19-22
* Father, in Jesus Name, send a word through your son to me tonight.

Gen 1:3, Whenever God speaks, Light comes forth.
Psalm 107:20, whenever God spoke, the irreversible becomes reversed.

*Father, In Jesus mighty Name, Speak a word to my Life.

1 Sam 3:19, Job 22:21-28, 2kings 7:1-11
*Father, Let my enemies hear a noise today.

Whenever God is present, there must be a 'shaking.'
Psalm 114:7, Acts 16:25-26, Mtt 28:1-2
*Father because of me, let there be a shaking tonight.

Genesis 2:18-23, 24:63-67
Genesis 28:15-30
2 kings 4:1-7, 2 kings 5:1-4, Joel 2:25-27
* Father, cover my unclothedness.

God speaks once, psalm 62:11 but He spoke twice here, why? Mark 8:22-25
*Father, give me a second touch tonight.

When the wind blows, All manners of miracles happen. Ex 14:21-28, 2kg 2:9-15, Acts 2:1-4.
*Father, Let the wind blow tonight.

Special word of knowledge: The Lord says, Can a man be greater than a nation? Yet I will make you greater than a nation

1sam 17:34-51, 2 Chronicles 20:20-25
* Father, I will Obey you, leT my restoration be compleTe..

Happy new year!!!!! Because a New Year is beginning for you right now in the name of Jesus
#CompleteRestoration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 (Day 5) by dikerebel(m): 4:53am On Dec 10, 2016
t
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 (Day 5) by NikitaNike(f): 6:44am On Dec 10, 2016
Glory be to God for giving me complete divine restoration
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 (Day 5) by XtremelyCoded(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2016
NikitaNike:
Glory be to God for giving me complete divine restoration

Amen!!
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 (Day 5) by 4reala(m): 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
God Bless u Sir. We shall all Experience God's complete restoration in Jesus Name. AMen
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 (Day 5) by chuose2: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
ADEBOYE DEY COLLECT EIN OFFERING FOR DOLLAR$ OR ₦AIRA?. angry
Xeedorf:
Why I'm Even More Convinced Pastor Adeboye Is A Charlatan By Dr. Ijabla Raymond
"Sow In Dollars If You Want Returns In Dollars, And Use The Biggest Denomination" ~ Pastor E.A Adeboye
in "Open Heavens" Volume 12; 20 November 2012. (ISBN: 978-36079-4-4)

1). If you want returns in Dollars, sow in Dollars. Do not sow in Naira and be expecting a harvest in Euro. It does not work like that.
2). It is the particular denomination that you use that God will multiply and return to you.
3). Do yourself a favor by using the biggest denominations so as to get the greatest harvest

For the reader's convenience, I have captured the entire exhortation in three screenshots.

The screenshots are for the people who refuse to believe Adeboye could ever say anything like that. They are for those who still believe the man speaks for, and on behalf, of God. They are for those who struggle to accept that the entire Redeemed Church enterprise is all about money. They are for those who live in denial of the fact they have been lied to and scammed by the people they have trusted and respected all their lives. 

A friend of mine wrote: "The only way to sell a lie is to hide it between two truths." As these screenshots show, Adeboye's exploitative message is cunningly sandwiched between mostly benign exhortations and does not appear until the month of November, right towards the end of his book.

What exactly does an all-sufficient God need money for? Oh yeah, He needs it to fuel Adeboye's private jet. Adeboye and his fellow pastorpreneurs can resurrect dead people and cure every disease known to man, but they cannot cause money to appear from thin air to pay for their extravagant lifestyle - they need your money for that. 

How can anyone justify buying a private jet with the donations of people who cannot send their children to school, afford hospital bills or even eat three square meals a day? The pope does not own a private jet even though he heads the largest church in the world. Neither does the British Prime Minister, the head of one of the most powerful countries in the world. It is difficult to see that our jet-flying pastors have more important jobs than these individuals. As I said in a previous article, their message lacks the power to transform our society. Corruption and poverty remain endemic in our society although there is a church or a mosque on practically every Nigerian street. What then is so urgent and special about their message that requires a private jet to spread around the world? 

If this were truly about spreading the gospel of Jesus then where better to fly to than Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan, Yemen and Somalia? Perhaps, the witches and demons in the airspace over these countries will not grant our Holy Ghost-filled pastorpreneurs permission to land their jets. It seems the ones in the U.S., U.K. and the rich countries of Europe are so impressed by our pastorpreneurs they have signed a memorandum of understanding which grants open access to the airspace over these countries. 

The fear of witches, demons, evil spirits, generational curses, and the threat of eternal punishment in hell fire is a potent tool in the hands of charlatans to maintain their control over gullible people. It is in their interest to garnish and perpetuate these myths because the continued success of their trade is reliant on the pervasiveness of these myths in society. 

Indeed, it is easier to deceive than to convince gullible people that they are being deceived. Harriet Tubman said: "I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves." In my view, only those who have been mentally enslaved by Adeboye and his fellow pastorpreneurs will defend the screenshot sermons, and they cannot be freed until they have come to this realization.

Ijabla is a medical doctor and a humanist. He writes from the U.K. and can be reached at ijabijay@me.com. You can follow him on Twitter: @ijabijay.

Interested in Advertising? Sponsored Ad
DR. IJABLA RAYMOND
OPINION

CONNECT WITH US
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
WATCH US ON YOUTUBE
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FEEDS
SAHARA REPORTERS
https://secure.saharareporters.com/2016/10/23/why-im-even-more-convinced-pastor-adeboye-charlatan-dr-ijabla-raymond

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4397713_image3_png5fb6b9fb09f1795dc718ea6dcb234c98

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4397714_image1_png8d1e713769d527db2e65870145893168

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman , Lair Lair Pants On Fire / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Vindication And A Young Pastor's Views. / STOP CALLING THE NAME GOD IT IS WRONG.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.