Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month (12075 Views)

The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month / Diego Perotti Puts His Finger In El Sharaawy's Ass After Goal Vs Chelsea / Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by Davidblen(m): 7:06am On Dec 10, 2016
- Diego Costa Named Premier League Player Of The Month ( November 2016)

- Pedro Goal Against Totteham Named Goal Of The Month
Chelsea Foward Diego Costa Has Been Named Premier League Player Of The Month While Pedro Goal Named Goal Of The Month.
This Is Coming After The Duo Oustanding Performances For Their Club. Diego Costa Who Has Scored 11 goals In Different Matches For Chelsea
Chelsea, Who Had Been In Fine Form Since October Till Now Has Proven Their Worth By Winning Back-to-back By Beating Manchester United And Manchester City. Antonio Conte Was Also Named Manager Of The Month After His Great Performances And Also That Magic 3-4-3 Formation That Has Seen Chelsea Going Unbeaten In Eight Games
Chelsea Will Look To Continue That Run When They Face West Brom Tommorow
Read Also At http://metro.Co.Uk/2016/12/09/DIEGO-COSTAS-CREATIVITY-BEHIND-CHELSEA-STARS-PLAYER-OF-THE-MONTH-WIN-6313069/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by Davidblen(m): 7:15am On Dec 10, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by Chikelue2000(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2016
Coasta has not only bin in fine form, he has also bin calm n better behaved lately. Dis Conte has got a magic spell on Costa for me. Last season he was so violent but lately he is calm n gentle. Up Chelsea, d true pride of England

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by Davidblen(m): 7:58am On Dec 10, 2016
Chikelue2000:
Coasta has not only bin in fine form, he has also bin calm n better behaved lately. Dis Conte has got a magic spell on Costa for me. Last season he was so violent but lately he is calm n gentle. Up Chelsea, d true pride of England
Remember The Same Violence Helped Him Score 20 Goals During The 2014/2015 Season

6 Likes

Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by firstking01(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by Davidblen(m): 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
Rapfezy And Giwich What Ur Say
Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by herzern(m): 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
Chikelue2000:
Coasta has not only bin in fine form, he has also bin calm n better behaved lately. Dis Conte has got a magic spell on Costa for me. Last season he was so violent but lately he is calm n gentle. Up Chelsea, d true pride of England London

Your Pride is limited to "LONDON".

Thank yhu.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by Godprotectigbo2(f): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by divinelove(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
cheesy well deserved I ve not seen a better striker in Stanford bridge ever cool cool cool
Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by dfrost: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
Well deserved by Chelsea FC. Though not their fan, they really worked hard after those defeats.

3 Likes

Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by Beehshorp(m): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
Conte is a good and humble coach, who teaches hardword,focus, respect unlike one trouble maker wey dey always find person wey he qo blame... Chelsea for epl jare!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by Adedotuntemi: 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
Costa deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by niggi4life(m): 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
herzern:

Your Pride is limited to "LONDON".

Thank yhu.

Which team is currently better in England asides Chelsea Mr Oga?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by sleekjosh01(m): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
great one from my man costa and also frm pedro..it just shows the sky is truly blue not red like some club fans would...hope to see moses bags same award in december

2 Likes

Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by Ijaya123: 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
Good time to be a Chelsea fan. Haters van go hug transformer. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by amanikondo: 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
Diego my hero. Ijaya premier league.

1 Like

Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by dfrost: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
divinelove:
cheesy well deserved I ve not seen a better striker in Stanford bridge ever cool cool cool

Be careful.

JF Hasselbaink
N. Anielka
D. Drogba

36 Likes

Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
Should have gone to Victor Moses...still Chelsea sha
Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by johnstar(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
Comon chelsea

Diegoall

#teamChelsea
Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by twin7: 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
Its also the first time all three awards of the month are going to players from a single team.
You have to admit, Chelsea has been sensational.

25 Likes

Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by jtwest(m): 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
yeah yeah, and i hope stoke pours sand inside arsenal's garri dis afternoon.
Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by Eddiecute86(m): 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
Well deserved.. Pastor Deigo costa. When next you see him talking to the ref of players pls note that he is not making trouble he is only preaching to them“ stop tackling ferociously it is not good“.

5 Likes

Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by Segadem(m): 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
Up blues
Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by Emaprince: 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
dfrost:

Be careful.

JF Hasselbaink
N. Anielka
D. Drogba
will you remove Anelka from there with immediate effect!!! Nonsense!!!

What was his contribution at chelsea? The same ediot that passed the last penalty to Van der ser in our champions league final match with manure..which broke the hearts of millions of blues fans.

Haven't you heard of Zola? Were you born yesterday?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by Segadem(m): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
twin7:
Its also the first time all three awards of the month are going to players from a single team.
You have to admit, Chelsea has been sensational.
yeah
Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by iluvpomo(m): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
Why this guy abandon Brazil national team?
Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by Segadem(m): 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
dfrost:

Be careful.

JF Hasselbaink
N. Anielka
D. Drogba
Anielka?
I hope it's not Nicolas Anelka? 'cos my grandpa wey he dhey support himself with walking stick better pass am
grin

6 Likes

Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by mildflame: 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
Emaprince:
will you remove Anelka from there with immediate effect!!! Nonsense!!!

What was his contribution at chelsea? The same ediot that passed the last penalty to Van der ser in our champions league final match with manure..which broke the hearts of millions of blues fans.

Haven't you heard of Zola? Were you born yesterday?

Sabi Guy

1 Like

Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by folawalesegun: 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
well deserved awards. keep the blue flag flying high
Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by yedidiah(m): 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
Chelsea deserving everything we are getting thus far. I won't be surprised if another blue wins the December prize.

December is always a crucial month for us, small teams prove difficult and Boxing day fixtures have been hmmmm.... but there's no stopping us this time.

Arsenal can try all they want but when push turns to shove, the school boys team from Ashbury will take their seat on the fourth roll.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diego Costa Named Premier Player Of The Month by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
divinelove:
keep calm bro, Costa is in fine form, but Drogba remains king!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

FA Cup: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On Saturday February 18th 2012 / Watford FC Relegated From Premiership! / Arsenal Vs Man Utd (1 - 1) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.