Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:32 PM

Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu (8957 Views)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark / Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Nnamdi Kanu As Federal Govt. Plots To Return Him To Jail. / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by MyGeneration(m): 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
blues2022:

Yes, and why the question?
Some demented people on this forum, if u tell dem somethings with a clear mind they wud start using it to taunt u
Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by prince985(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

You have to listen to yourself, you can't get freedom in a violence way, all still need to sit in a round table and leave behind our differences and if you think you can get it done yourself. You can continue but you will will remember me saying this when the time comes.

Thank you
#supportbiafra#
#proudlyyoruba#
how hav biafran agitation been violent?
150 peaceful protesters died

1 Like

Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by OILSOUP: 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
ALL I SAID WAS THAT EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE AGAINST NIGERIA AND ANYBODY WITH A FORESIGHT CAN SEE THE COUNTRY WILL BREAK UP.

That is all Oooo. A grown man, sitting in his mother house, could not take it and decided to hide the comment.

Tell me is that comment offensive, did it insult his parent, ancestors and lineage? smh!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
MyGeneration:

Some demented people on this forum, if u tell dem somethings with a clear mind they wud start using it to taunt u
That is far from the question.@bold, lots of kids on the forum... but that should not stop you from speaking your mind.
Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by prince985(m): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

You have to listen to yourself, you can't get freedom in a violence way, all still need to sit in a round table and leave behind our differences and if you think you can get it done yourself. You can continue but you will will remember me saying this when the time comes.

Thank you
#supportbiafra#
#proudlyyoruba#
how hav biafran agitatiors been violent?
150 peaceful protesters died..all of dem were carrying guns abi?
i dont blame u

1 Like

Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
The moment Nigeria embrace the truth, her freedom becomes reality. Alas, she will rather continue to romance and couple with lies. How can a nation that thrives on lies, ethnicity, nepotism, religion extremism, etc. survives? A country that celebrates nepotism over merit. 2019 is by the corner; watch how gullible Nigerians are, by observing their voting pattern. You don't need a crystal ball to tell you that the country is failing.
When do we have to get it right, if not by going our separate ways…..?

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by hoodmenconcept(m): 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
madcollynzo:

Every sane Yoruba support them from going, have you seen any Yoruba leader speak against their biafra. Fayose is speaking for them even when non of their governors can say anything about it. Just stop bringing Yoruba to biafra thread, that is if you are truly Yoruba.

I'm a bonafide yoruba man and i'm always proud to be one, those who you called yoruba leaders will not talk now because of their selfish interest. Look at it from this view: how many igbo governors or igbo milking from the current govt agitating for biafra ? They won't because they are benefiting from the government, same thing with all your selfish yoruba elders, they are only fighting for their pocket but not for the progress of yorubas. i will always say the fact, i will never bias because im a yoruba, you said, they killed our people, didn't you killed their people too ? let face the reality and put selfish interest apart.

#supportbiafra#
#proudlyyoruba#

7 Likes

Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
ShootToKill:

E pain am. grin

Why does the truth make you emotional?
It took a combined effort of the advanced British Military hardwares, Russian Fighter jet, Arab bombers to force my gallant Biafra forefathers into a ceasefire after 3 solid years of warfare.Even at that the ceasefire remains fragile.

It took just 5 days of invasion by ragtag fulani herdsmen to force your fathers to pick race from kwara and go build an IDP camp in Ibadan that still exists till today.

Do you still wonder why foreign journalists hail Biafrans world over. Even an American Bruce Mayrock set himself on fire for Biafra. A British journalist Auberon Waugh rebelled against the British government for the sake of Biafra and lost his Job. These people of admire the tenacity of Biafrans. Who remembers those hiding under Abeokuta rocks when menstruating ladies from Dahomey come to ask for their heads? grin grin

In your neck of the wood, cowardice is bliss, that's why ewedugerians remain laughing stocks while Biafrans remain respected globally. Biafran exploits are well documented.

'The neutrality of Britain means a victory for Biafrans'- Harold Wilson to the British parliament (1968)

'To be Biafran is to be Brave'- SA Commando mercenery.

Ceasefire ko, ceasefire fighter ni. You only need to visit YouTube to see what the "ceasefire" looked like.
Biafra was thoroughly defeated, Gowon lied when he said " no victor no vanquished"
Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by MyGeneration(m): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
blues2022:

That is far from the question.@bold, lots of kids on the forum... but that should not stop you from speaking your mind.
I know the way to lobby world leaders into picking up interest Biafra. But i know Biafra wud never favour us on thevlong run, so i prefer to keep mute.
Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ohanaeze na supulu anything. Anywhere the wind blows.
Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by MyGeneration(m): 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
Abeg how do i dethrone this set of ohaneze coz i dont know who they re ohanezeing.
Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by orimsamsam(m): 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
Aigbofa:

Ceasefire ko, ceasefire fighter ni. You only need to visit YouTube to see what the "ceasefire" looked like.
Biafra was thoroughly defeated, Gowon lied when he said " no victor no vanquished"
Gowon sed that just to massage there ego
Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
MyGeneration:

I know the way to lobby world leaders into picking up interest Biafra. But i know Biafra wud never favour us on thevlong run, so i prefer to keep mute.
We'll talk more on this..
Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by darknetcom: 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
MyGeneration:

Are you igbo?

no,he is a european..
Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by MyGeneration(m): 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
blues2022:

We'll talk more on this..
I wud tell u y i dont want Biafra but i wont tell u how to mk d world pick interest o.
Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by MyGeneration(m): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
Blue2022 i wud tell u everything we can benefit from a united Nigeria, why i dont want Biafra, our way forward in Nigeria. But i wont tell you how to get Biafra or mk d world pick interest in it.
Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by hoodmenconcept(m): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
MyGeneration:

I wud tell u y i dont want Biafra but i wont tell u how to mk d world pick interest o.

Please, I will like to have your view for not supporting biafra
Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
MyGeneration:
Blue2022 i wud tell u everything we can benefit from a united Nigeria, why i dont want Biafra, our way forward in Nigeria. But i wont tell you how to get Biafra or mk d world pick interest in it.
You don't need to tell me.... Biafra is way beyond you. Its more than one man's affair. Knowledge is not restricted to a single individual.

4 Likes

Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Max24: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
superstar1:

Thank you and I appreciate your maturity.

The constitution does not recognise secession or referendum or Sovereign National Constitutional Conference.

1. We need to get the constitution amended to recognise the aforementioned. This can be done with a bridge building and alliance of NC, SW, SE and SS.

2. Afterwards convey a SNCC where a new constitution will be written with full an explicit insertion of referendum and secession into the new constitution.

3. Based on the new constitution, call for referendum that will be supervised by UN.

4. Based on the result of the referendum activate the secession clause.

This was th peaceful process of dissolution of Yugoslavia and USSR. Those nations constitution supported it.

The question has always been who in the UN Security Council will back a secession without a constitutional backing of the Sovereign Nation? None, because all of them have secession cries in their backyard --- China has Tibet and Taiwan, Russia has Chenchya, US has the State of California and now Texas, UK had Scotland, Canada has Quebec, Spain has Basque and Catalonia, France only gave semi-autonomous status to Monaco.

Secession is not a straightforward jacket, except you are ready to go to full scale war and be successful like South Sudan, Eritrea and Bosnia Hezergovina, Croatia etc or you can fail like Biafr.a or Tamils of Sri Lanka, UNITA of Angola and now FARC of Colombia.

This is the bitter truth IPOB will never tell their gullible adherents.
Those who make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.
Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by MyGeneration(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
blues2022:

You don't need to tell me.... Biafra is way beyond you. Its more than one man's affair. Knowledge is not restricted to a single individual.
Everything begins and ends with an idea.
Biafra is way beyond me nd i know it wont come but neither can my preachings change d minds of most of you.

I have many ipob member friends dat i ve invited to my library, taught him history, showed him maps, given him books to read even sent him links on the internet. So many times at that moment i convince them but b4 a week runs out their mind changes again. If you say knowledge is not restricted then go nd quest for it urself nd get ur Biafra coz i wont hv anything to do with it.
If i did i wud never forgive myself.
Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by prince985(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
MyGeneration:

stop deceiving urself, if u don't want BIAFRA, just Ignore dem,
wen referendum comes, if u want to remain with d same country dat massacred and starved 3.5million of ur brothers and sisters to death, dat will b ur decision to make

7 Likes

Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by MyGeneration(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
prince985:
stop deceiving urself, if u don't want BIAFRA, just Ignore dem,
wen referendum comes, if u want to remain with d same country dat massacred and staved 3.5million of ur brothers and sisters to death, dat will b ur decision to make
I ve this saying that i always tell Igbos nd our people in suppport of Biafra.

"International Relations: The U.S. nuked Japan twice. Why is Japan an ally?"
Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by MyGeneration(m): 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
Blue2022 i am still waiting for d link to the private forum where we can discuss on why i dont want Biafra, if i tell you nd u decide to cm nd broadcast it here good for you.

But one thing all of you need to know, d same way i ve settled down and researched on how we can get Biafra is d same way i ve settled down to research and plan on how to make sure we never get it.
Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by ShootToKill: 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
darknetcom:
[s]

ceasefire...biafra was completly defeated....

dont let the army hear that rubbish...

you are not respected...you are known as drug dealers..
since when is that a respectable proffesion??

did i miss something??[/s] undecided

And you are demented enough to want one nigeria with 'drug dealers'.

Nobody can be more moronic than ewedugerians. Your cowardly vandals were only interested in killing children and women. Man to Man, Soldier to soldier, more vandals were fell by Biafran bullets( it's all on Wikipedia) and I am proud to be the grandson of a former BOFF fighter who wasted no time in sending many of your infanticidal fathers to hell and I won't hesistate to do so to their scoundrel children if ceasefire is called off again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by darknetcom: 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
ShootToKill:

And you demented enough to want one nigeria with drug dealer. Nobody can be more moronic than ewedugerians. Your cowardly vandals celebrated were only interest in killing children. Man to Man, Soldier to soldier, more vandals were fell by Biafran bullets( it's all on Wikipedia) and I proud to be the grandson of a former BOFF fighter who wasted no time in sending many of your infanticidal fathers to hell and I won't hesistate to do so to their scoundrel children if ceasefire is called off again.

you have already gave all black-people that image...

imagine to be walking on the streets of europe and be ask by a junkie white of drugs??..

we black-peoples already have a bad-image..
we are bottom low...

neeeeeeext...
Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
ShootToKill:

And you are demented enough to want one nigeria with 'drug dealers'.

Nobody can be more moronic than ewedugerians. Your cowardly vandals were only interest in killing children. Man to Man, Soldier to soldier, more vandals were fell by Biafran bullets( it's all on Wikipedia) and I am proud to be the grandson of a former BOFF fighter who wasted no time in sending many of your infanticidal fathers to hell and I won't hesistate to do so to their scoundrel children if ceasefire is called off again.
Ma Nigga!!! ..I dey feel you Baba grin .. shoot dey go !!! ..keep renting dem in twain .. we dey your back grin

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by ShootToKill: 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
darknetcom:

[s]
you have already gave all black-people that image...

imagine to be walking on the streets of europe and be ask by a junkie white of drugs??..

we black-peoples already have a bad-image..
we are bottom low...

neeeeeeext...[/s]

I previously thought you were just robotic, never knew that you are also deluded. The only morons in the milky way that wants to unite with people they despise because of cowardice. I still don't understand why I need to reply the offspring of cowardly monkeys who got the beating of their lives from lipstick wearing dahomey ladies?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by ShootToKill: 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
Aigbofa:

Give me just one reason why I should reply you an accidental offspring of a tribe chased under olumo rocks by skirt-wearing dahomey girls. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by darknetcom: 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
ShootToKill:

I previously thought you were just robotic, never knew that you are also deluded. The only morons in the milky way that wants to unite with people they despise because of cowardice. I still don't understand why I need to reply the offspring of cowardly monkeys who got the beating of their lives from lipstick wearing dahomey ladies?

who want to unite with you..??..
i pleaded,you turned me down..what now??...
forget it that i will kiss una asses...

you are europeans,i dont and never will unite with europeans...

migrate to europe,already!!!...
Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by darknetcom: 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
ShootToKill:

Give me just one reason why I should reply you an accidental offspring of a tribe chased under olumo rocks by skirt-wearing dahomey girls. grin

the amazons??..tahhh..

they will gladly cut of your heads..

you people like trouble too much..
now its the dahomeys..

you are not even finish with us...
Re: Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by MyGeneration(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
I swear dz two niggas up fooling themselves are jobless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke For Senatorial Bye Election In Osun West (Photos) / Governor Umar Ganduje Approves N1.036BN For Repairs OF 31 Roads In State Capital / Four Breads For One House, Angry Lagos Youths Kick Bread Given To Them On Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.